turntechGodhead

turntechGodhead

currently starving
Sep 9, 2023
what was the most illogical n crazy thing a pro lifer has ever said to u or said in general??

4 me it is the "u hv to learn how to deal n accept it" argument when talking abt a person who struggles w some form of mental illness or physical disabilities, they cannot just "deal w it n accept it" since this will affect them 4 their entire lives, them wanting to ctb is expected due to the sheer amount of suffering they hv to endure on an almost everyday basis yk??

• Wow
Reactions: fwompie
ApathyToLife

ApathyToLife

Send in the clowns.
Aug 18, 2023
"Suck it up and be a man".
"Grow some balls, willya?".
"You're just going thru a phase, it'll pass in time".
"Time heals everything".
"How are you gonna look the God in the eyes after you've taken your life".
"Life's precious".

And a lot more crappy non-sense BS that doesn't make any sense.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
One of the ones that disgusts me the most is "life is beautiful", it's especially disgusting when it's forced onto other people who have awareness that existing is so harmful and pointless. Saying that about existence is just absurd to me, especially as this world is undeniably such a hellish place, there is nothing beautiful in how existing beings were so unnecessarily forced to exist just to suffer, decay and die, existence is something I see as best avoided as it just causes harm.

Reactions: fwompie
fwompie

fwompie

pit rat
Aug 9, 2023
what was the most illogical n crazy thing a pro lifer has ever said to u or said in general??

4 me it is the "u hv to learn how to deal n accept it" argument when talking abt a person who struggles w some form of mental illness or physical disabilities, they cannot just "deal w it n accept it" since this will affect them 4 their entire lives, them wanting to ctb is expected due to the sheer amount of suffering they hv to endure on an almost everyday basis yk??
If I was able to deal and accept things, I wouldn't be suicidal... How dumb are they? It's always "mental health awareness" etc. etc. until someone actually shows that they have a hard time.