• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: WillOxyWork, Imtiredofeverything, Despondent and 18 others
Joey

Joey

Enlightened
Jun 14, 2020
Wish you the best of luck. I'm always here if you need anyone.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
W

Wisdom3_1-9

he/him/his
Jul 19, 2020
I'm so sorry you're feeling overwhelmed. To be clear, is it life or SS that's overwhelming you? Perhaps there's something we can do to help?

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and Sensei
Deleted member 18655

Deleted member 18655

Enlightened
Jun 4, 2020
I'm so sorry you're feeling overwhelmed. To be clear, is it life or SS that's overwhelming you? Perhaps there's something we can do to help?
This is my question too :hug:

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
I'm sorry to see you go, but best wishes and remember that we are always here if you ever decide to come back. :hug:

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Sensei, AJ. and 3 others
BitterlyAlive

BitterlyAlive

---
Apr 8, 2020
Best of luck, mate. Sometimes it's good to take a break from sites like this - you do what's best for you. We'll be here for you if you ever need to talk :heart:

Reactions: Zappfe lover, not-2-b-the-answer, AJ. and 2 others
ZardozOmega

ZardozOmega

Narcissist Gay NEET-cel
Mar 4, 2020
Good luck! I'll miss you. Can I ask if anything in particular made you leave?

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and iDieUDie80
InterstateFlowers

InterstateFlowers

Experienced
Apr 16, 2020
S.S is always here and welcomes you with open arms. I've always liked reading your responses to posts and I want you to be at peace. Thank you :heart:

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Zappfe lover, not-2-b-the-answer and 1 other person
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
If you're talking about the community, I can fully understand. The ever-present pain and death can definitely be overwhelming. If you feel that you need to stay or come back some day, you can stay out of the suicide subforum and focus on the recovery and offtopic subforums.

• Hugs
Reactions: Myforevercharlie, Zappfe lover and not-2-b-the-answer
falloutcarter13

falloutcarter13

Bury me, bury me...
Aug 1, 2020
Even though I'm brand new, was kinda sad to see this...I've been lurking for a few days and I've seen so many kind and meaningful posts and comments from you. But you have to do what's best for you. Best of luck, my friend!

Reactions: Living_Hurts_so_Much, not-2-b-the-answer, Deleted member 19276 and 1 other person
D

Deleted member 19276

Wizard
Jun 28, 2020
Hey, perhaps it would be good to take a break and discover things on your own and try to manage them, shape them the way you feel they should be there for you? :) SS is great, but at times pretty bad when it comes to how many people are suffering here and so on.
I left a message btw, so I hope you are doing well and with what you decide to do, you find the most peace as possible.

• Love
Reactions: puppy9, Zappfe lover and not-2-b-the-answer
I

I want to end it

Arcanist
Apr 29, 2018
I've been here for over 2 years and there is almost no one who is around from when I first joined. It feels a bit strange but it's bound to happen on a forum like this. It makes me feel awkward that I'm still here.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sensei, Wisdom3_1-9, Meditation guide and 1 other person
E

esse_est_percipi

Enlightened
Jul 14, 2020
I've been here for over 2 years and there is almost no one who is around from when I first joined. It feels a bit strange but it's bound to happen on a forum like this. It makes me feel awkward that I'm still here.
Don't feel awkward. Be here for as long as you need to be, everyone is different.
I think I will be leaving soon though, in one way or another.

Reactions: Sensei and I want to end it
I

I want to end it

Arcanist
Apr 29, 2018
Don't feel awkward. Be here for as long as you need to be, everyone is different.
I think I will be leaving soon though, in one way or another.
Thank you. There's no reason why I haven't done it other than feeling guilty for how my mother would react. Otherwise the decision would be easy.

• Hugs
Reactions: Pricelessadvice and Sensei
Despondent

Despondent

Archangel
Dec 20, 2019
We're always here for you if you choose to return :heart:

• Love
Reactions: Ripple and Sensei