snowcloud9

snowcloud9

I’m Cold
Sep 9, 2023
The person behind IC was arrested, and there have been multiple reports of police visits to those who ordered from them. On top of that, the world seems more aware of SN and it has gotten that much harder to find a source that ships residentially.
Is IC the Canadian from the news?
I understand the caution. I'm a new member myself, but I really would like to know a real source for it. I think I may have found one, but the price is a little steep for me to pull the trigger on buying it right now. I may just have to find somewhere to jump...
Look into charcoal my bro. SN is not the only painless method that exists

puella

puella

she/they
Oct 5, 2023
I didn't know SN was getting harder to buy.

I'm not planning to CTB for a while, should I buy SN now? I'm kind of worried I won't be able to in a few years.

F

freetrees

Aug 2, 2023
SN is the only method I have right now. I can't figure out how to hang myself. I know I have less than 20 posts but I'm working on it for pm privileges. sharing a source would be so helpful if only there weren't pro lifers lurking to take them down :/

snowcloud9

snowcloud9

I’m Cold
Sep 9, 2023
I didn't know SN was getting harder to buy.

I'm not planning to CTB for a while, should I buy SN now? I'm kind of worried I won't be able to in a few years.
Yes

stiffenup.buttercup

stiffenup.buttercup

Oct 17, 2023
So I think one of my exes put it very well when I said "I understand why pharmacists are skeptical to sell needles even tho there's no laws against it" and he was basically like "an addict will get a needle whether it's clean or dirty, so wouldn't you rather it was clean". And that's stuck with me a lot. So for forces trying to reduce the amount of peaceful ways to ctb like plz, this isn't about you. If ppl want to, they're going to. Y'all trying to stop it just making it more ugly :(

Reactions: Yavannah