L

leavingsoon99

I'm at peace... Finally.
Mar 16, 2023
I'll be pulling the trigger next weekend. I'm happy and sad at the same time. I'm happy that my method will work. My gun is powerful enough and the bullet alone will sever my brain stem. I'm ready. I'm sad because of this experience. I'm happy because I know it will be over. I'm not sure about non-existence. A part of me wants a better existence. But I'll take non-existence if a better one can't be had. I'm no longer scared of failing. Honestly, I'm calm. I'm ready. I'll be on and off until then. I'm so thankful for the few people I did get to talk to on here and make a connection with. Please keep this site going.

• Hugs
Reactions: SMmetalhead36, Huggs, Gonnerr and 1 other person
E

Ended-up-Failing241

Mar 2, 2023
Sorry to see you going and hopefully there is something better on the other side. But, you are lucky. Firearms are the most successful method, though brutal. I wish I could get one. I live in the USA but a liberal city(NYC) so I can't get one.

I'll be joining you by the end of the year.

Good luck.

Reactions: wendy5c
L

leavingsoon99

I'm at peace... Finally.
Mar 16, 2023
Sorry to see you going and hopefully there is something better on the other side. But, you are lucky. Firearms are the most successful method, though brutal. I wish I could get one. I live in the USA but a liberal city(NYC) so I can't get one.

I'll be joining you by the end of the year.

Good luck.
Thanks for the thoughts. I wish you luck as well. That's one of the reasons I'm so happy I live in gun-happy Colorado. The government is liberal, but too many people own and love guns here. They can't really even restrict them here.

StaringIntoAnAbyss

StaringIntoAnAbyss

Is it all just a quantum dream ?
Aug 23, 2023
I wish you best of luck.

• Love
Reactions: leavingsoon99 and wendy5c
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It must be a relief having the option of a reliable method, I wish you the best of luck with your plans and I hope that you find the freedom you search for.

O

OverBeforeStart

May 6, 2020
I'll be joining you soon. Enjoyed reading your posts, especially about the state of the world. Goodbye and good luck.

• Love
Reactions: SMmetalhead36 and leavingsoon99
Huggs

Huggs

Wish for peace
Jul 6, 2023
I hope that you feel comfort and peace the next couple of days. Please take it easy and do things that calm you. I hope to be joining you soon. I'm very sorry for all the pain this life has caused you and wish you the best with everything.

• Love
Reactions: leavingsoon99
Mortadelo

Mortadelo

Arcanist
Apr 19, 2023
Farewell, good luck :hug:

• Love
Reactions: leavingsoon99