• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

R

Ready2goGermany

Jun 27, 2018
This will be my final post as I'm on my way to a cottage where I'll hang myself within the next hour. I hope I won't mess it up and will be done fast. Best wishes to all of you and especially the ones who will follow me.

Goodbye

Reactions: mattwitt, uxorious, randomguy and 18 others
M

Mr2004

Student
Aug 20, 2018
Is this where I 'm supposed to say don't do it as is the norm on other sites? Honesty I'm jealous but that just seems so wrong. Usually if anyone encourages this is has some malicious intent. I have no malicious intent just whatevers best for you and if you mean that then providing it works I suppose it must be but if you don't mean it for heavens sake don't do it. Was that ok? I'm still figuring the etiquette on here. I never got to say high just goodbye x

Reactions: BlackDragonof1989, Midnight, lv-gras and 2 others
A

atwasoa

Aug 5, 2018
Is this where I 'm supposed to say don't do it as is the norm on other sites? Honesty I'm jealous but that just seems so wrong. Usually if anyone encourages this is has some malicious intent. I have no malicious intent just whatevers best for you and if you mean that then providing it works I suppose it must be but if you don't mean it for heavens sake don't do it. Was that ok? I'm still figuring the etiquette on here. I never got to say high just goodbye x
People only suggest "not do it" when they rant about something on this site and ask your opinion. [ex. I have 2 little children i dont know if i should hang myself..etc etc]
People dont judge others for simply asking for methods and such. Not here

Reactions: Inertia, Deleted_9cKnXB34QG, BlackDragonof1989 and 4 others
T

Tiburcio

I have 2 little children i dont know if i should hang myself..etc etc
If you don't have :meh: then I hope you find peace :kiss:

Now really, I hope things go how you planed them. Good luck in your choice.

Reactions: BlackDragonof1989 and lv-gras
C

Comatose11

Mage
Jul 26, 2018
I hope you find peace

Reactions: BlackDragonof1989, AntiLifeEric, Lady Euthanasia and 1 other person
C

Comatose11

Mage
Jul 26, 2018

Hi and welcome here. This is a pro choice forum. If someone decides to do it, people will answer questions regarding their methods. If someone says goodbye, we tell them goodbye or they hope they find peace or whatnot. But when someone decides they want to live, people on here tell them they wish them happiness and they can always come back for support (doesn't even have to be regarding methods, but just support for what they're going through). When someone's unsure, we encourage them not to do it if they're unsure and and suggest alternatives to suicide.

I do think it feels strange to not tell people to not do it, but I know I don't want people telling me not to do it, so I try and give people the same respect. I figure the people on this website are serious about it and often times don't want others to try and talk them out of it. But on different forums, people are often asking for help. So if someone was reaching out for help on a different forum, I would try to talk them out of it. But on here, I take a pro-choice approach.

Reactions: Kira, cinderslightly, Deleted_9cKnXB34QG and 10 others
A

atwasoa

Aug 5, 2018
If you don't have :meh: then I hope you find peace :kiss:

Now really, I hope things go how you planed them. Good luck in your choice.
İ said it as an example. I dont have a child. It just leaving a little child behind is one of the popular tense argument subject here
Thank you for your concern though

Reactions: BlackDragonof1989, lv-gras and Tiburcio
T

Tiburcio

İ said it as an example. I dont have a child. It just leaving a little child behind is one of the popular tense argument subject here
Thank you for your concern though
I was joking, I know it was an example.

Good luck again

Reactions: BlackDragonof1989 and atwasoa
wanttodie

wanttodie

Enlightened
Apr 19, 2018
good luck

Reactions: BlackDragonof1989
S

shadow11

Wizard
Jul 31, 2018
This will be my final post as I'm on my way to a cottage where I'll hang myself within the next hour. I hope I won't mess it up and will be done fast. Best wishes to all of you and especially the ones who will follow me.

Goodbye
Hope you find peace

Reactions: BlackDragonof1989 and AntiLifeEric
AntiLifeEric

AntiLifeEric

Student
Jun 20, 2018
I hope that you made it out, okay.

Reactions: BlackDragonof1989 and Tiburcio
Slacker

Slacker

⋔⊬ ☌⍜⎅, ⟟⏁´⌇ ⎎⎍⌰⌰ ⍜⎎ ⌿⍜⌰⟟☊⟒
Aug 17, 2018
Cause his name is German, 'I hope its okay, that I write in German...

Ich hoffe du findest deinen Frieden. Alles Gute!

Wenns nicht funzt, komm wieder... ist sonst zu langweilig mit den ganzen 0815-Normalos auf dieser Welt

Reactions: ReleaseMe, BlackDragonof1989, lv-gras and 4 others
Smilla

Smilla

Visionary
Apr 30, 2018
I hope you found peace.

Reactions: BlackDragonof1989, BxK, lv-gras and 3 others
FadedMemory

FadedMemory

Student
Aug 5, 2018
I hope you're safe and sound wherever you are.

Reactions: shadow11, AntiLifeEric, BlackDragonof1989 and 1 other person
BxK

BxK

Aug 20, 2018
May you be in a place where you have found true love and peace. I may not know you, but I wish you eternal love and rest wherever you are.

Reactions: NoHope, Pk95, shadow11 and 4 others
BlackDragonof1989

BlackDragonof1989

Mage
Jul 12, 2018
Sending you love, concern, peace, perhaps even reconsideration, though you possess your free will <3

Reactions: lv-gras and BxK
P

Psychosa

Aug 19, 2018
I hope you've found your peace <3

Reactions: BlackDragonof1989, AntiLifeEric and BxK
AntiLifeEric

AntiLifeEric

Student
Jun 20, 2018
May you be in a place where you have found true love and peace. I may not know you, but I wish you eternal love and rest wherever you are.
*sheds manly tear*

Reactions: lv-gras, BxK, Ssname and 1 other person
uxorious

uxorious

Aug 17, 2018
May you go in peace.

Reactions: lv-gras and BxK