• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

BallBoy

BallBoy

Apr 8, 2024
It's getting bad again, Ive started drinking again. I tend to sh when I drink. Idk why I'm even posting rn. I already drank half a bottle of crown. The only thing really keeping me going is genshin impact and helping someone move out of this nightmare house. Thinking about hanging myself honestly with WWIII coming on. Ignore this tbh I cante even comprehend what I'm saying. I just need somewhere to vent ig. I just need someone to hold ne. Why was it the only planned chilf yet they couldn't care less what happenf 2 me or my older siblinh. Fuck bro I wish I could cry about it

TotallyTerrible

TotallyTerrible

she/her
Apr 14, 2024
I feel that so hard bro. Make sure you eat something at least. Last breakup I had, the only thing I could stomach was crackers. Try those if you can friend <3
It was hard to eat in the first place... this is so fuckedd

Ranni

Ranni

Nov 19, 2023
i feel this lol. drank until i passed out last night and i prolly will again tonight šŸ™ƒ

• Hugs
Reactions: soulkitty