• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

throwaway123

throwaway123

Hell0
Aug 5, 2018
It gives a feeling of inferiority, weakness, humiliation. The real problem is that it is even if we are given the perfect beautiful body, we will still feel the same way, we have lived for too many years like that. I have always been too nerd with big glasses on my ugly head, I don't know how to live otherwise.

This is not even that nobody likes people like me - people like me don't understand all these human relationships, i am sociopath it seems.

In practice, it looks like this: when I studied at the institute several times one girl tried to talk with me, she helped me several times for no reason or reward. I didn't understand why she does it? What the hell does she want from me? She was smart, rich, kind and very beautiful (too beautiful, like model, I felt somehow wrong even standing next to her, I would never even have thought to talk to her). Only after a few years of reading the Internet, I realized that for some reason probably she liked me, was so kind to me for this reason, but then it didn't even occur to me. Appearance affects the psyche and personality.
A similar thing happened to me.I wish I had good genes. I wish everyone had good genes. Nobody deserves to suffer like this.

I could write a list now with all my health problems. Yes not a robot was right about bad looks being an indicator of bad genes.

I don't get why people here care about being attractive. All I care about is looking like an ordinary healthy person.

Beauty is always subjective but geometry is not.
To me there is good-looking/symetric and then there is ugly/asymetric.

I don't measure beauty on a scale. When people ask me I always lie.
Every person has a different opinion. What could be a 10 to someone could be a 5 to someone else. I measure the world in 1s and 0s. I am a 0 and I guess most of us here are too.
As you can see I have my own personal sense of beauty but it does not matter to anyone but me.

What truly matter in the end is if you can look into the mirror and say " I love myself." If you can't do that then you should change the things that bother you.

Last edited:
A

Alan James

Arcanist
Apr 11, 2019
A similar thing happened to me.I wish I had good genes. I wish everyone had good genes. Nobody deserves to suffer like this.

I could write a list now with all my health problems. Yes not a robot was right about bad looks being an indicator of bad genes.

I don't get why people here care about being attractive. All I care about is looking like an ordinary healthy person.

Beauty is always subjective but geometry is not.
To me there is good-looking/symetric and then there is ugly/asymetric.

Yes, very well said.

I do not need beauty at all - I just want not to experience mental and physical suffering every day. I fit any body but healthy, normal proportions, height and weight. I'm sure that most people don't even imagine how it feels to be unable to look in the mirror at themselves, hate yourself to such extreme levels and not be able to die. I want to live in solitude, I get real pleasure from it, I don't need any friends and I am an asexual, but even this is not available to me. I am too genetically inferior, I hated my parents for having children with such genes, so it should not be like this, people with bad genes should not have the right to bear children.

• Hugs
Reactions: not_a_robot
azucaramargo

azucaramargo

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2018
lol. glad it made you smile. I analyze everything in such detail that it's almost impossible to enjoy any tv or movies, except I guess the analyzing is what I enjoy and people accuse me of "thinking too much" but it's effortless, it's just how I process everything. If you ask me about the weather today I'll give you a four-page essay about it.
Shrinks always tell me they just need to "find a med to slow down my thinking".
I go "you wanna make me slow like you, so you can keep up? Nah."
Those bitches make 150 an hour, of course they want everybody to talk and think slow. ;)
The people lucky enough to
lol. glad it made you smile. I analyze everything in such detail that it's almost impossible to enjoy any tv or movies, except I guess the analyzing is what I enjoy and people accuse me of "thinking too much" but it's effortless, it's just how I process everything. If you ask me about the weather today I'll give you a four-page essay about it.
Shrinks always tell me they just need to "find a med to slow down my thinking".
I go "you wanna make me slow like you, so you can keep up? Nah."
Those bitches make 150 an hour, of course they want everybody to talk and think slow. ;)
I hope you have a career that allows you to capitalize on your quick-wittedness & creativity. We are lucky here on SS to be party to your commentary. xoxo

not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
The people lucky enough to

I hope you have a career that allows you to capitalize on your quick-wittedness & creativity. We are lucky here on SS to be party to your commentary. xoxo
I feel the same about you, you are always so positive and kind, it's really sweet.

LoNatural

LoNatural

Dogpill Theorist.
Sep 27, 2018
As a short guy I can relate. It's either be a beta provider or to ctb.

Reactions: throwaway123
Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
As a short guy I can relate. It's either be a beta provider or to ctb.

Nah, short guys get laid all the time. You just need to compensate for your lack of height. Men and women, compensate for what are seen as flaws, all the time and it works for them. Personally, I don't see being short as a flaw but it doesn't matter what I think when society is running the mating game. The smaller your body, the more efficiently it works, the less stress for your internal organs and the better you are in modern warfare(you make a smaller target). Being a big tall guy in a modern combat zone is not a good thing... It's insanely hard, shooting at a small moving target...

Last edited:
Reactions: 262653
throwaway123

throwaway123

Hell0
Aug 5, 2018
For guys especially, you can be unattractive when young, but then become successful and women will be interested in you.

My opportunities went from almost nil in my teens to overlapping in my 30s.

If women notice that others treat you as important and you come across as confident, looks matter little. That may not be so for women under 20 or 25, but once they're looking for a mate, social status, income, character, etc are more frequently priorities.
Yea they want to settle down with a provider after they got rejected by the real asshole they want. They don't love you, they just love what you can provide to them.

Reactions: Baskol1
irrelevant_string

irrelevant_string

Student
Jun 16, 2019
Heh you'd get a lot of likes if you posted that comment on a MGTOW video on Youtube. You could argue similarly that men don't truly love anyone and are only looking for sex. It's often a useful generalization, but when I try to be rational I realize that there are problems with that.

The first one is having a useless word because it isn't applicable in any context, except for philosophical speculation perhaps. You keep reducing everything like that and then you realize that love/altruism or whatever is impossible by your standards because nothing can truly be unconditional(or can it?).

The other problem arises if you try to understand humans and their relationships from an evolutionary perspective(and many people come to similar conclusions using the theory of evolution for their arguments).
In my opinion, explaining why something is a common characteristic in terms of how it influences behavior in an evolutionarily beneficial way does little to explain the trait itself and its mechanism, and shouldn't invalidate the whole set of emotions that are associated with the possesion of such a trait.
So what I'm trying to say is that the attraction towards certain kinds of people may not be consciously motivated by the achievement of the benefits that such a person is able to provide, but that it may actually be a real attraction to that person, produced by some sort of a pleasure inducing biochemical reaction that just so happens to be evolutionarily advantageous, but that can also be triggered in other ways, depending perhaps on environmental factors(such as experiences from childhood, upbringing etc.) as well as genetic ones.
Humans are complex beings.

I don't even know why I keep arguing against myself since I mostly hold similar opinions as people here.
Humans are shallow beings and only mom can truly love me! (Or can she?) Oh well... such is life.

Reactions: 262653
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
That's basically it.

So true … and I'm getting uglier. ;-;;-;
not for susan boyle

She went on a huge tv show and could sing. I can't sing at all. She also had a huge record label (Sony) behind her. :wink:
I don't know how well her stuff sells now.

It limits your options and yeah, it's definitely a disadvantage, but unless we're talking about the most extreme cases I wouldn't necessarily call it "life defining".

If you are fugly like me you better have brains. I didn't get either one … I am so screwed. :'(
Fixes aren't always so easy as "just get it done." Hair transplants require that a guy have enough hair on his head to provide hairs that will be moved to his balding areas. The problem with this is that guys start balding in their 20s and they get a transplant done and then they bald some more and they need another transplant, and then they keep balding further and keep needing more & more transplants as they age. When they are all done, they're spent so much on their hair that they they could have bought a Corvette instead. In the end some of these guys still just end up shaving their head, but then you can clearly see the scars where hair was taken from the back of their head. If hair transplants were a viable solution do you really think Jeff Bezos would be bald? He's not bald just because Amazon doesn't sell hair (yet).

As for teeth, that can be quite a process. My teeth are yellow, have a cross-bite, they're not even close to straight, due to grinding they are all worn down severely and at least 10 front teeth have chipped. The front teeth would all require crowns. That's some extensive restoration work, in addition to treatment for gum disease.

Lipo & a tuck could do the job if you're relatively lean and just have some stubborn fat that exercise won't get rid of, but it's not going to remove the extra 50# I have (and that's after losing 30# since last fall). Though surgery like that isn't a very realistic option for me since I'm absolutely terrified of blood & surgery & pain. I'm that guy who is covered in sweat & ready to pass out when giving a blood sample.

As for beauty being subjective, that's true to some extent, but they are certain traits that are generally deemed attractive by basically everyone. There is a reason why fashion models are all tall & lean & young. Even plus-size models are always the best looking young women who happen to fit into the smallest of the plus-size range. They don't have any 300# middle-age lady who is fighting for fat acceptance, since hardly anybody (except chubby chasers) thinks that's attractive. Now I'm not trying to insult fat women. As a fat guy I get what it's like. I fully recognize that women do not soak their panties thinking about men who look like me.

I can't really think of anything to add to your reply but I LOVE IT !!!! :heart:

Last edited:
Reactions: Final Escape
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
While that is a blanket statement to make, I would say that looks do determine a lot of things, especially in the dating and romance market, but I would go as far as to say that everything in life is ruined due to bad looks. I myself don't consider myself to be average in the looks department, but rather just slightly below average (like 4/10, which is being generous and still honest), and I would say when it comes to thing in life, I still get by (even though life just sucks in general). I have the basic necessities and am just existing. I do agree that if I had better looks, then perhaps life can get easier, but there are also a lot of other factors that come into play. Me personally, I have social anxiety and Aspergers which does fuck me up more than my looks, especially in day to day social interactions and also treatment by others around me.