• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

E

Elaina

May 16, 2018
Is anyone else going with sodium nitrite? It's the only method I have left and I want to see what everyone's dosages will be.

My N is still in Mexico and it's been 25 days. Judging A's greediness I'd say he's not resending any N.

Reactions: Cyanide
E

Elaina

May 16, 2018
Uh oh, that's really worrisome. I haven't heard cases like that before. What does the post tracking say?
He gave me the US USPS site and it only has one entry. Package was shipped May 11th
May 29, 2018
9:51 pm

Processed Through Facility,
MEXICO AEREO D.F., MEXICO

bag.of.cats

bag.of.cats

depressed cats
Apr 10, 2018
Uh whoops, sorry. I deleted my message, I thought it's not relevant after I read the title.

E

Elaina

May 16, 2018
Uh whoops, sorry. I deleted my message, I thought it's not relevant.
It's ok. At some point should I ask A to reship? I know he reduces price if it is caught by customs but this hasn't even had a chance to do that.

C

Caerula

Student
Mar 20, 2018
It's ok. At some point should I ask A to reship? I know he reduces price if it is caught by customs but this hasn't even had a chance to do that.
I didn't buy N, but I shop online very often. Once my package got stuck at 'shipment received at original posting facility' for like a week, but next day I found it outside of my door.... I guess I'm trying to say, it is possible that something bad happened to your N, but it is also possible that it will be okay! I wish you best of luck!

Last edited:
E

Elaina

May 16, 2018
I dis not buy N, but I shop online very often. Once my package got stuck at 'shipment received at original posting facility' for like a week, but next day I found it outside of my door.... I guess I'm trying to say, it is possible that something bad happened to your N, but it is also possible that it will be okay! I wish you best of luck!
Thanks for your response!

Reactions: Caerula