kilowatt

kilowatt

Guns don't kill people I kill people
Sep 9, 2023
Would I like to live a while longer? Yes. Would I still be suicidal? Still yes.
I'm a sucker for money if I were to be honest, but, of course, that wouldn't really improve my mental health on the spot or erase every trauma in my past, aswell as the mental damage they caused.
Maybe depends on how ''rich''.

Reactions: username8888 and sserafim
U

username8888

-
Oct 11, 2023
If you were rich, would you want to live? I think that if I were rich, it would make my life easier, but it still wouldn't make me want to keep living. Life is absurd and I think that we see the reality of it. Life is honestly a cruel game that no amount of money would make me want to play.
I would have ceased to exist if I had enough money and resources. It seems, nowadays, I am living because I can't die.

I am really curious about afterlife like some people who are interested in space and Mars.

Why would Mars idea legit but wanting to go to afterlife out of curiosity is bad? Afterlife and painless death have always been my way of 'American Dream' and 'Mars' and 'My Ideal'.

Reactions: sserafim
U

umopep!sdn128

Oct 8, 2023
If I suddenly became rich, I wouldn't have to go to a damn job for a long time, and that would make me happy. I hate work, I tried a crappy job like a warehouse worker, but I didn't last more than 2 months, the boss treated me like an asshole. And for normal work there are no these so-called soft and hard skills. If I were very rich, enough to last me a lifetime, I would enjoy it until I got tired of it, travel a lot, eat delicious food, for example. But when I got tired of all this, I would return to suicidal thoughts. Hedonism is still not the meaning of life and cannot be. There is no meaning to life and life is absurd, I agree with you.

アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
If I suddenly became rich, let's say a multimillionaire then I think I'd have the will to stay alive for a longer time but of course the amount of time I decide to continue living is completely dependent on the circumstances. Negative things happening to me that would considerably lessen the quality would drive me to suicide very easily since I'm someone who'd react in such a way, when faced with such a thing.

Reactions: username8888 and sserafim
BlazingBob

BlazingBob

I'm still here b/c of my dogs
Oct 28, 2021
No, because all of the money in the world can't cure my health problems. I'm already getting the best care money can buy and I'm still suffering and have zero quality of life. With money I'd still be stuck in bed most of the time, it'd just be a better bed but nothing would fundamentally change.

Archness

Archness

Defective Personel
Jan 20, 2023
It'd certinly make life easier and more enjoyable, but it won't help at all to solve the root-problems making me suicidal. At some point I'd probably make myself high as a kite 24/7 untill I overdose "Accidentally". After all, what else is there to really do in this world then that?

spøgelse

spøgelse

Student
May 14, 2023
no id still ctb. probably much faster too since money/access of methods wouldnt be stopping me

BlackMoon

BlackMoon

Peace-seeker
Oct 30, 2023
My life would be easier but in the end money would never give me a true friend, that's what makes me want to die mostly. So, poor or rich, I don't really care.

Kuren Aiya

Kuren Aiya

I’m not fighting because I think I can win.
Mar 24, 2023
I mean, the ultimate answer for me is no, I still wouldn't want to live. If I were to become rich out of nowhere, I would spread the wealth out amongst friends after securing the most ideal CTB method possible.

puella

puella

she/they
Oct 5, 2023
If you were rich, would you want to live? I think that if I were rich, it would make my life easier, but it still wouldn't make me want to keep living. Life is absurd and I think that we see the reality of it. Life is honestly a cruel game that no amount of money would make me want to play.
No. I just want a society where basic needs aren't seen as privileges for the rich. Capitalism rules everything in the United States, and it does nothing but play into greed. Wealth inequality is disgusting to me.

I would be extremely happy to get healthcare though.

Reactions: luisamanequim, natthebrat and sserafim
Aesthetic guy

Aesthetic guy

Just hanging around...
Dec 13, 2022
it might help tolerate the pain, but unfortunately money cant solve my problems.
not that im rich or something, but... its just not the main issue :/

sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
No. I just want a society where basic needs aren't seen as privileges for the rich. Capitalism rules everything in the United States, and it does nothing but play into greed. Wealth inequality is disgusting to me.

I would be extremely happy to get healthcare though.
Same

eatantz

eatantz

I luv dolls
Nov 4, 2023
if I was rich I would definitely want to live longer but not past 40. I would get plastic surgery and nice clothes and live a great 5 years or so but nothing lasts and I know my self hate issues wouldn't let me be happy with myself even if I were to become beautiful and rich. It would also be nice because I would have more options to ctb

Reactions: luisamanequim and sserafim
F

F@#$

Freedom seeker
Nov 8, 2023
I hate to say yes,but I'm pretty sure that being rich would solve most of my problems. Who wants a worthless loser?

Reactions: sserafim and luisamanequim
luisamanequim

luisamanequim

Nov 8, 2023
Maybe, but it would definitely help me try to live. One of the factors to my decaying mental health is money problems plus with more money you get to access better mental health care and medication, due to my shitty health insurance I only have therapy once a week for only 30 minutes and a lot of the times I go through medication withdraw bc my psychiatrist is packed. I also had a lot of mental breakdowns due to the health care hospitals poor service. But I would still have bpd and be the terrible person that I am that no one can stand so idk.

I

innerentropy

"Non placet? Licet eo reverti unde venisti"
Jul 8, 2023
No, I have an incurable illness. Having many money wouldn't change anything.