• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

pagedelight

pagedelight

Dec 25, 2023
If you could be reborn into any fictional universe of your choosing once you CTB which would you choose to be reborn into and why?

• Hugs
Reactions: Hunter2005, sserafim, Dliena and 3 others
AInilam

AInilam

Student
Dec 17, 2023
I guess I'd love to live in a universe like a pop music video or studio ghibli film, where everything's aesthetically pleasing, lively and fantastical.

Last edited:
Reactions: sserafim and reclaimedbynature
beelzebul

beelzebul

(;´д`)ゞ
Oct 10, 2023
Pokémon. 100% Pokémon

Reactions: sserafim, leavingthesoultrap and natthebrat
R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
If it's not a god mode where I can create and do anything then I am not interested. But even then eternity is scary.

Reactions: sserafim
S

sadandlonely99

Jan 23, 2023
Hell nah fuck that shit. One life is one too many for me

Reactions: gantaigarashi, 1sadtran, sserafim and 2 others
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
Pokemon world

Reactions: sserafim and beelzebul
U

ultrasharpy123456

Wizard
Aug 18, 2022
my desired reality. in it I'm a hermaphrodite and I'm slim thick. I'm super rich, I've never had a family, I live in a penthouse in tokyo. I have a super popular twitter account for my cartoon girls. It's nice. There's a lot more but I won't go into it. Oh also I have like thousands of bottles of nembutal in my closet and a 12 gauge shotgun with buckshot bullets.

FailerQt.

FailerQt.

Crazy bish
Mar 17, 2023
Depends if I would still be aware of my current self or not. If not, I don't really care and if yes, I would want to be reborn anywhere

natthebrat

natthebrat

only help i want is with ctb
Jul 9, 2023
Pokemon or maybe Animal Crossing

lostforever77

lostforever77

Dec 13, 2023
If you could be reborn into any fictional universe of your choosing once you CTB which would you choose to be reborn into and why?
Jujutsu Kaisen, wonderful anime. But I would like to be reborn here because then if I was just strong enough I could actually protect those people that I love.

xxHello^^xx

xxHello^^xx

Dec 27, 2023
Zelda fs, for some reason I always feel a strange sense of deja vu playing the games, lol.

Reactions: sserafim and kermudgeon
Blurry_Buildings

Blurry_Buildings

Just Existing
Sep 27, 2023
One of those stories where the AI turns evil and whatever is left of humanity overcomes their differences for a common goal

edu0z

edu0z

carried away by a moonlight shadow
Aug 25, 2021
in the 1920's

A clown 🤡
Jan 2, 2023
In my ideal reality, otherwise i prefer not to exist anymore.

Last edited:
MeowTheFlemishCat

MeowTheFlemishCat

"The snake that cannot shed its skin perishes"
Mar 3, 2023
Magical little kitty kat in an isekai anime world 🌎

HollowDrop

HollowDrop

ah
Oct 4, 2023
Any fictional world without senseless wars really. I want peace. Perhaps one of the many faming sim game worlds, where farming actually gives a nice income and is very respected compared to the real world where us farm people get mocked.

• Hugs
Reactions: sserafim, reclaimedbynature and Dliena
RuntimeError

RuntimeError

I wanna sleep forever ;-;
Feb 4, 2023
I want to be reborn as Rudeus Greyrat

pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
I believe after death is non-existence forever. I'll never believe in any afterlife or reincarnation.

As long I'm alive or conscious I am always under threat of falling into a trap of extreme torture.

If I don't exist then I can't suffer any unbearable pain or extreme torture as was the case before I was born, all those billions of years before I was born.

So not existing no threat of unbearable pain. Living / existing/ consciousness yes there is the threat of unbearable pain or suffering or torture. But most people seem to prefer existing to not existing. Not me

I think life is bad even if young & healthy. Still have to do chores , suffer, unmet needs , boredom , accidents , scams , depression, diseases , threat of unbearable pain, oppression, lies , grief, broken heart etc .Then if you have to work at least a 40 hour per week job life becomes 1000 times worse . If you have to upkeep a car and a not new property 100 times worse than that. Old age or lose health as in Brain damage makes life a million times worse and harder.

Non-existence means never suffering unbearable pain, never extreme suffering, no problems forever, never having to work a job, do crap chores, never have to keep feeding and cleaning this animal body. Non-existence is being free from all responsibilities all pain all suffering all problems forever. And also freeing myself from this prison of this animal body I'm trapped in . Free from 1000 other horrible things I hate about life and this world.

This animal body is furthermore trapped in this evil oppressive anti suicide prison world.

I see non-existence forever as the best thing for me and don't want anything else. I just want to skip over any suffering while I still have to struggle in this evil life and evil world and reach the peace bliss of non-existence forever

Last edited:
Reactions: sserafim, ijustwishtodie and ookletsgoctb
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
An afterlife is exceptionally unlikely.

What however is likely is the final moments of brain death feeling like years and being extremely lucid. I'm not sure if that's a good thought or a scary one.

okdroplet

okdroplet

"If You wait long enough, You'll get used to it."
Nov 17, 2023
If I were to reborn after I CTB and found out that the afterlife never existed and got isekai'd to another world, I would kill myself again.
For some reason it's so hard to think of one where I'd be happy and at peace in.

honkpilleddoomer

honkpilleddoomer

The living envies the dead.
Feb 23, 2023
Only as a white upper class male in the United states . Any life other that isn't worth living.

Dliena

Dliena

𝚂𝚂 𝙼𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝙽𝚘. 43,53?
Dec 22, 2023
Hmm now this is an intriguing Question. Well I think there are a few unspecified pieces of some rather interesting niche visual novels and other games I really like that I manage to play from time to time I rather not reveal what those games are and I have to say that with those or just about anything else that you can think of would definitely be better than this pathetic boring life/reality full of very vile and sick stuff that I'm stuck with, hell even just NOTHINGNESS or Sleeping would be preferable to whatever the chit this is. There is literally ZERO purpose or fulfillment nor any kind of reward to any of this and I'm just talentless and crap at pretty much everything anyway in this particular so-called simulation or whatever but I guess I deserve it🤷‍♂️.

Anyway sorry for the ramble.

Last edited:
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
Harry Potter or Pokémon, maybe even Warrior Cats

• Love
Reactions: breezeboy
breezeboy

breezeboy

To infinity and beyond
Dec 8, 2023
Harry Potter or Pokémon, maybe even Warrior Cats
First you take my Harry Potter answer then you bust out warrior cats??😆
I fucking loved those books and was literally just thinking about "Fireheart" yesterday and that maybe I should reread them again before my ctb date arrives. Thanks for the sign lol!

But yeah Hogwarts here I come 💜

• Hugs
Reactions: reclaimedbynature and sserafim
lita-lassi

lita-lassi

let me spell it out for you: go to hell
Sep 25, 2023
some photon screaming across the universe at the speed of existence

onyx559

onyx559

Hiraeth
Apr 12, 2023
Would supernatural be considered fictional?
It's still like basic life I guess but with vampires and stuff. I'd love to be changed into a shifter or vamp tbh, hopefully going years without getting caught of course. If not, definitely Harry Potter with Rick and Morty being a close second.