deathLiberation

deathLiberation

Student
Oct 31, 2021
If you could change the world anyway you want, how would you start?

Personally, if i had godlike powers i would HUNT the ELITE of the world.

I would go after them, one by one and each day i would execute one of them. Im talking about all the aholes who are leading millions of people to poverty, keeping pedo circles, abusing poor people, keeping people sick, imposing totalitarian measures, allowing drug and traffic to circulate, corrupt to the core in positions of government, etc.

But i would do it without revealing anything to the world or media, they would be afraid and the general public wouldnt know, the media would be powerless to tell the world what was happening.

I believe there are powerful people in this world that are pure evil, powerful people who dont need anything else in life, that have everything, and their only intent is to bend the world in their view and make others suffer.

I know this wouldnt change the life of the people, but before riding people of depression and whatnot, i would make them pay.

• Love
Reactions: Lostandlooking, Rabhen, Death_of_a_Phynixx and 5 others
TheHatedOne

TheHatedOne

Death is salvation
Sep 26, 2021
I'd end it. Simple.

• Love
  • Yay!
Reactions: come to dust, JinZhin, CFLoser and 11 others
yive

yive

life is evil
Nov 6, 2020
godlike powers? of course i would destroy the world, permanently. no one would ever suffer again!

Last edited:
Reactions: GenesAndEnvironment, demuic, pthnrdnojvsc and 1 other person
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I'd put myself at the top and rule as a cruel megalomaniac. Every kind of person I don't like would be executed, every little thing that makes me afraid or insecure is going to get banned, and every bit of wealth will go straight to me.

Reactions: lostundead, WrongPlaceWrongTime and OrcWitch
Midgardsorm

Midgardsorm

Paragon
Apr 28, 2020
New rule: No one needs to love me unless they actually do. And clearly not above all other things.
New rule: Killing is permitted now If strictly needed or out of mercy. I'll take care of their souls accordingly.
New rule: As a kid, honor your parents. As a parent, honor your children.
New rule: Men holds no dominance over women. Both are equal and shall take care of each other.

Just as a start, maybe ^^

( Opinions only. I'm not picking up on religious beliefs. )

Last edited:
Reactions: deathLiberation
TheHatedOne

TheHatedOne

Death is salvation
Sep 26, 2021
Would you really?
After understanding how powerful you are?

I mean, there is a reason why people in power dont just end it.
You can make the most utopia fairy tale ever imaginable, existence is still unnecessary and doomed.

Reactions: Death is beautiful, Circles, demuic and 2 others
O

OrcWitch

Warlock
Sep 3, 2021
I think I would just coerce humanity into building a luxurious temple for me and my small tribe of friends, and Id fly into the city to steal food/clothes sometimes. I dont think I have the right mind to fix the world, if I tried I would become a murderous tyrant with a twisted ego and deranged sense of morality. So instead I would be a petty bandit that uses my powers to fuel a chicken tendies NEET lifestyle in a love temple. I would throw a godlike tantrum, throw myself on the ground and scream like a toddler until the rich of the world decide it would cost them less money to just build me my NEET palace. I would always be dressed fashionable af and just fly around styling on everyone looking like a final fantasy character. This is my power fantasy if I had super powers.

Last edited:
  • Yay!
Reactions: GenesAndEnvironment
Silenos

Silenos

Ṿ̸̄Ọ̶͂Ỉ̶͉D̴̞͝ ̴̲̐A̷̾͜W̷̪͒Ā̵̯I̵͍̅T̵̛͔S̷̗͛
Jul 25, 2020
I'd end it. Simple.
I'm always saying that if presented with a big red button that would end all of humanity in an instant, I would press it without hesitation.

However, with godlike powers I'd still go ahead and do a recreation of the LOTR universe, because why not. :')

Reactions: demuic, WrongPlaceWrongTime and deathLiberation
WrongPlaceWrongTime

WrongPlaceWrongTime

Better never to have been
Jul 4, 2021
Give me the power, and I would end the universe faster than you could say 'good riddance'.

every little thing that makes me afraid or insecure is going to get banned

• Yay!
  • Love
Reactions: GrumpyFrog, GenesAndEnvironment, demuic and 2 others
mlha

mlha

Ex falso quodlibet
Nov 7, 2021
You can make the most utopia fairy tale ever imaginable, existence is still unnecessary and doomed.
Yes, that is correct. However, during my psychosis (when I believed every idea I had) I devised a utopic world which would be pleasurable to experience. Without typing out the complicated nature of it, let's say it was need-free and suffering-free and you could end it just by the idea and the best part was you could actually interact with other beings with no risk of harm, this is where most of the complexity stemmed from.

I'm always saying that if presented with a big red button that would end all of humanity in an instant, I would press it without hesitation.
However, with godlike powers I'd still go ahead and do a recreation of the LOTR universe, because why not. :')
Would you press the button, because the existence is meaningless or because it's suffering?

MeltedJello

MeltedJello

My brain is a liquid mess.
Aug 18, 2021
I would remove all humans. I'm curious how the world would turn out, if plants and animals were the only things that lived.

Reactions: JinZhin and deathLiberation
UseItOrLoseIt

UseItOrLoseIt

1O'8
Dec 4, 2020
I would make life beautful and pleasurable for anyone. Plus, I would answer prayes. Cringe but awwwww

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: ascetic_
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Alternatively I would also use my godlike powers to ideologically segregate all of humanity and ensure that everyone only gets to live with people they would get along with and for the many people who wouldn't get along with anyone they get their own space.

Reactions: WrongPlaceWrongTime, Beeper and lostundead
lostundead

lostundead

Student
Mar 18, 2021
I'd put myself at the top and rule as a cruel megalomaniac. Every kind of person I don't like would be executed, every little thing that makes me afraid or insecure is going to get banned, and every bit of wealth will go straight to me.
Based. You'd make nero look like a saint.

• Yay!
Reactions: Dr Iron Arc and WrongPlaceWrongTime
Enigmatic Sailor

Enigmatic Sailor

vicissitudes of fate...
Oct 29, 2021
Bathe in a mountain of cash like Uncle Scrooge.

Reactions: OrcWitch
it's_all_a_game

it's_all_a_game

I remember...death in the afternoon...
Nov 7, 2020
First, I'd make all the awful people of this world, the kind of folks that pushed me towards suicide - bullies, bigots, abusers, etc. - die a painful death from internal bleeding. Second, I would create a socalist utopia where no one has to struggle to make ends meet ever again. Third, I would make it so that every person on the planet has the ability to follow their dreams, no matter what.

LONE WOLF.

LONE WOLF.

PUNISHER.
Nov 4, 2020
I'd Banish all religion's, have every employed person receive the same equal wage! Legalise assisted suicide, and have 1 million new council houses built every 5-years for 50-years, and bring back the death penalty!

Reactions: Beeper
Silenos

Silenos

Ṿ̸̄Ọ̶͂Ỉ̶͉D̴̞͝ ̴̲̐A̷̾͜W̷̪͒Ā̵̯I̵͍̅T̵̛͔S̷̗͛
Jul 25, 2020
stellabelle

stellabelle

ethereal
Dec 14, 2018
If you could change the world anyway you want, how would you start?

Personally, if i had godlike powers i would HUNT the ELITE of the world.

I would go after them, one by one and each day i would execute one of them. Im talking about all the aholes who are leading millions of people to poverty, keeping pedo circles, abusing poor people, keeping people sick, imposing totalitarian measures, allowing drug and traffic to circulate, corrupt to the core in positions of government, etc.

But i would do it without revealing anything to the world or media, they would be afraid and the general public wouldnt know, the media would be powerless to tell the world what was happening.

I believe there are powerful people in this world that are pure evil, powerful people who dont need anything else in life, that have everything, and their only intent is to bend the world in their view and make others suffer.

I know this wouldnt change the life of the people, but before riding people of depression and whatnot, i would make them pay.
I like your ideas.

I would have to say a simple thing for myself.
An "off" switch on the body. So the people who want to die can just turn it off, or a way to turn it off quietly for them in their sleep, knowing their situations and how to get them "out" by allowing them to cease to live.

Reactions: deathLiberation
waterstrider

waterstrider

cold
Nov 29, 2020
No more wars/killing/raping. But also no more consuming unnecessary goods/littering. Living more according to a natural human state. Only one child every 1000 people.
Every human has access to food&shelter. No more forcing anybody to work just if they desire to do so. No more ultra rich people. More smaller communities where everyone is welcome. If anyone does not stick to my rules they instantly evaporate.

Reactions: LONE WOLF.
N

netrezven

Mage
Dec 13, 2018
I can imagine a perfect world full of resources, fun, narcotis good for health and so on. But our world now, as it is and as it was, is totally fucked up and there is no fix for it. Don't see how i would help everyone and make all of them happy. Really don't wanna be the god that has created this world.
If i had some god like powers i would still make it small and play the sociaty system game, just to cheat in it and make some fun of it. The only god like power that i want is to erase sick evil and sick stupid people who comply with the evil ones, and drag them to hell or bring them back to earth into not some comfortable position. I would be happy to give tausends of years of pain to some of them, watching them with popcorns.

Reactions: LONE WOLF. and JinZhin
C

Circles

Visionary
Sep 3, 2018
Make every world leader eat shit on live TV.

Reactions: LONE WOLF.
deleted

deleted

Wizard
Jul 31, 2020
I would exterminate the human race and only leave a few women for my harem

JinZhin

JinZhin

we are in hell
Nov 2, 2021
I would end it all painlessly and forever.