Death_of_a_Phynixx

Death_of_a_Phynixx

09/22/90-2022
Jan 31, 2022
First let me graciously state that it fills my heart with warmth again to hear you speak in this nature! I appreciate your caring assertiveness! Yes, absolutely! These actions should be primary and initial! To exterminate this world/realm from the garbage that is known as the so-called Elite! They desperately need an expiration date and fast! There are groups of us who have incarnated to do just that and more! To raise humanity's consciousness and help rid them of their zombified sleep! Though there are people who are so brainwashed, that even when the truth is revealed they shall deny it! This is obvious because those beings tell us what they are doing to us as they hide it in plain sight. If I were a powerful deity with all the tools I require at my disposal, this world/realm would be free, happiness and freedom would reign in its entirety! I feel so good even fantasizing about this outcome! It truly gives me a glimmer of hope that one day, one day soon, all will be fixed in this realm and purity will return unto us all!

Reactions: Rabhen
Rabhen

Rabhen

Isolated Loner
Dec 17, 2021
If you could change the world anyway you want, how would you start?

Personally, if i had godlike powers i would HUNT the ELITE of the world.

I would go after them, one by one and each day i would execute one of them. Im talking about all the aholes who are leading millions of people to poverty, keeping pedo circles, abusing poor people, keeping people sick, imposing totalitarian measures, allowing drug and traffic to circulate, corrupt to the core in positions of government, etc.

But i would do it without revealing anything to the world or media, they would be afraid and the general public wouldnt know, the media would be powerless to tell the world what was happening.

I believe there are powerful people in this world that are pure evil, powerful people who dont need anything else in life, that have everything, and their only intent is to bend the world in their view and make others suffer.

I know this wouldnt change the life of the people, but before riding people of depression and whatnot, i would make them pay.
No humans? No problem. I like cats. Bears are okay too, I KNOW the bear wants to eat me, the bear is NOT going to get all up in my grill feigning friendship acting like he is my buddy then stab me in the back and throw me under the bus once my guard is down. Cats just ignore you. Humans? Yeah, I'll take the bears thanx.

Squalo

Squalo

A Fatal Mistake
Jan 14, 2021
I'd give the planet back to the dinosaurs.

Reactions: Death is beautiful
Death is beautiful

Death is beautiful

Warlock
May 20, 2021
I would destroy the universe and myself as well

Reactions: WrongPlaceWrongTime and yive
StarryStarry

StarryStarry

Cat Lady
Oct 25, 2021
Oh what an exciting thought!