gggy

gggy

Wishing you the best❤️
Dec 22, 2023
If you were God what changes would you make to life, how you would make earth from scratch if you want or would you not make life exist?

AInilam

AInilam

Student
Dec 17, 2023
If I were a God I'd be the Source--an infinite supply of energy for beings to create and catalogue their creations, but only I hold the power to destroy/take it back.

I'd first create a dream reality like What Dreams May Come that is the true, base reality and Earth or the ''mortal plane'' is the illusion. People will be able to connect their worlds or realities based on their moral alignments and personal preferences--which will be measured in terms of ''frequency''. Earth would still exist, but it'll be where people go to form different ideas, views and experiences in order to create something new on the other side. Because on the other side--pain, suffering and strife doesn't exist unless the creator of that reality allows it to.

However, there'd be a limit to how much suffering one can endure here on the mortal plane of existence. If the experience proves to be too much for their spirit to handle, they will be presented with several ''exit points'' that they can take. These exit points will present themselves in their dreams, if they choose to return home they will simply pass in their sleep--if not they will wake up and receive external help from ''spirit guides'' masking as humans (or whatever species occupies that planet).

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Eternal🌈Rainbow, ThymeToLeave and gggy
gggy

gggy

Wishing you the best❤️
Dec 22, 2023
for me I would add multi-player lucid dreams just imagine how much fun it would be

• Love
Reactions: psp3000, Sprite_Geist and Forever Sleep
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'd personally just wish to erase existence itself so that there is no more suffering for all eternity and instead there is just peaceful, perfect non-existence. The existence of life was the most horrific tragedy in the first place, it's so disturbing how existing beings have been so senselessly tormented all throughout history.

Reactions: oddetoad, psp3000 and 4am
ThymeToLeave

ThymeToLeave

Adventurer
Dec 12, 2023
Everybody gets a custom afterlife, satisfaction guaranteed or double your life back.

• Love
Reactions: psp3000 and gggy
P

psp3000

Enlightened
May 20, 2023
option 1: make everyone just beings of light instead of fleshy vessels and do some cool stuff with plants and land

option 2: weird/horrible stuff that I would typically do in a non serious playthrough of The Sims

option 3: do the same things AM from I Have No Mouth and I Must Scream did

• Yay!
Reactions: gggy