• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
When I was a teenager I always saw myself in Light Yagami from Death Note. However he is smarter, looks better, has more success with women.
However I also always aimed to be the best at school and was eager. I am self-disciplined and a little bit self-righteous. I was also centered around justice and considered the world to be rotten. However I probably would not have used the Death Note in the same way as him. And I am against the death sentence.

Shinichi Kudo from Detective Conan. Maybe one reason why I wanted to be seen as intelligent and considered it a merit. However I would never want to be a detective. I suck as much at music as him. I don't have a significant other in contrast to him. As a kid most people treated me like Genta Kojima. The fat and stupid boy that shaped me sadly (for the rest of my life)

Bakuman. Another manga/anime of the Death Note creators. Moritaka ruins his health because he works like an idiot that could be me. He was my role model as a teenager. xD

Now these two were choices that compliment me. But who would I be realistically? Someone who is highly neurotic, anxious, a mental wreck, a loser, interested in politics, suicidal...honestly I could not name any character who fits that description.

Honestly I cannot find anyone. L is neurotic and weird as fuck (Death Note)
Lelouch vi Britannia (Code Geass) on the internet they say he had suicidal tendencies and was into politics.

I like Ghost in the Shell very much. I don't fit I think to either Motoko Kusanagi or Batou. But I am pretty deep and that anime is deep as fuck. I am as lonely as Motoko and she has a traumata from her childhood.

Sadly I could not come up with someone that fit to me better. Maybe I am just a random NPC who is not worth mentioning.

What about you?

Reactions: sserafim
Memoka

Memoka

The Galaxy Mage
Mar 21, 2023
Deishuu Kaiki or Oshino Ougi from monogatari series. But they are too cool for me, I understand.
Punpun Onodera from "Oyasumi Punpun" is a good example.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Kakeru Naruse from the manga/anime Orange. I think physically I kind of looked like him at that age.

Then there's the part where he kills himself just because the girl he likes doesn't pick him. Too bad his friends had to be pro-lifers who altered an entire timeline just to force him to stay alive.

kelimackie

kelimackie

bleh
Sep 22, 2023
Hiyori, from Noragami. Rich, pretty and has a literal (very sexy) god into her.

sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that's just me
Sep 13, 2023
I'm not sure tbh. Some characters with my MBTI are Ray, Killua Zoldyck, and L. I was always more of a Light fan though. I guess based on looks, maybe Tomie, Mikasa Ackerman or Yumeko Jabami?

Last edited:
hikikomorizombie

hikikomorizombie

Ouch
Jan 15, 2024
Revy from Black Lagoon🧸masochistic/sadistic, selfish, impatient, unempathetic, violent, impulsive, foul mouthed, outcast/alienated, just wants to do fun hedonistic shit all day, etc.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: YandereMikuMistress
Bianka

Bianka

No longer human
Jan 16, 2024
Okay so don't judge me but I always thought that in a paralell universe I let myself snap and become like Kakihara Masao from Itchi the Killer

DarkRange55

DarkRange55

Enlightened
Oct 15, 2023
I love the show Full Metal Alchemist. I mostly liked it because I could kind of relate because the main character even though he does these things that to us in this reality would be the equivalent of magic within the context of the world he exists within he's really more of a skeptic and he is definitely atheistic and it was really kind of cool to have an atheistic, kind of skeptical hero to relate to even if that was just a small part of his personality that wasn't really extenuated and there was a lot of criticisms of religion in that show that I thought were really valid and cool I really like to see that in mainstream entertainment.( Plus just cool imagery and just a really heart felt story so I thought that was really awesome).

YandereMikuMistress

YandereMikuMistress

you say falling victim to myself is weak, so be it
Apr 26, 2023
Mabye
rachel gardner
from "angels of death"
mabye Shuichi saito
from "Uzumaki city of spirals"
or perhaps aiko
from "Goodnight punpun"

Mabye Mai Mashiro
From "Dead Tube"
Or Satoko hojo
From "Higurashi when they cry"
Possibly even Tomoko Kuroki
From "Watamote"
And if ive already gotten this far I might as well add Vincent Law
From "Ergo proxy"
Anddd Mariko
From "Elfen Lied"
Oh my and how could I forget
Nozomu Itoshiki
From "sayonara Zetsubou Sensei"
Okay okay andd hikari itou
From "Ibitsu"
Kyoko Mogami
From "Skip Beat"
Sana Kurata
From "Kodocha"
Makino Tsukushi
From "hana yori dango"
Mamimi Samejima
From "FLCL"
Yang Xiao Long
From "RWBY"
Ai Narata
From "kageki shoujo"
Yuno gasai
From "Future diary"
Sumireko Sanshokuin
From "ORESUKI: Are you the only one who loves me?"
Rea Sanka
From "Sankarea: Undying Love"
Rinne Ohara
From "island"
Rin Asogi
From "Mnemosyne"
Hanako Sumitomo
From "18 if"

I'll stop there or else I'd be here all night,
I guess this is more of a list of a few characters that stood out to me,
an that I donno, i resonate with.

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
That one spider demon in demon slayer who died a quick and peaceful death. Honestly, I just want to be any character that dies quickly and peacefully but I don't have any other characters in mind

wildbluekiss

wildbluekiss

i suffer from major depression with psychosis
Jan 22, 2024
ryuuguu rena from higurashi no naku koro ni:)

sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that's just me
Sep 13, 2023
I love the show Full Metal Alchemist. I mostly liked it because I could kind of relate because the main character even though he does these things that to us in this reality would be the equivalent of magic within the context of the world he exists within he's really more of a skeptic and he is definitely atheistic and it was really kind of cool to have an atheistic, kind of skeptical hero to relate to even if that was just a small part of his personality that wasn't really extenuated and there was a lot of criticisms of religion in that show that I thought were really valid and cool I really like to see that in mainstream entertainment.( Plus just cool imagery and just a really heart felt story so I thought that was really awesome).
Is that who you look like?

S

Shunya

Oct 23, 2023
The main character in "welcome to the NHK", except I'm female and not sex crazed. Just a sad NEET and Hiki. I'm also Nagisa from Clannad in that I'm weak and sickly. Held back from doing much that I want to do. Rock Lee in that I work really hard and give my all in everything that I do and yet I can't catch up to others around me, I'm only broken and it hurts. Life hurts so much.

Last edited:
BojackHorseman

BojackHorseman

The View From Halfway Down
Feb 8, 2023
To most people I answer Zoro from One Piece. I like drinking and sleeping and I quite literally have his same sense of direction.

Now if I'm being honest in trustworthy company, I would say Chise Hatori from Magus Bride. An unwanted child, plagued by monsters that average people cant see.
Just like her, I had a savior who married me and saved me. However, unlike her, I haven't had the awakening of my will to live.

ColorlessTrees

ColorlessTrees

Stuck
Jan 4, 2022
I'll be unhinged for a second, yes. I'm not an anime fan by any means, but I sure am insufferable about a certain franchise.
If it isn't obvious from my pfp: Kagome Higurashi.

Compassionate, strong sense of justice, passionate & fiery, sometimes overemotional, dutiful, honest and vulnerable, yet loving and loyal, with a passing interest in medicine and a small (or not so small..) obsession with Inuyasha. Also lives with her grandfather, younger sibling, and single mother who doesn't seem to care what dangerous situation she's throwing herself into or education she's ignoring. Flawed, clumsy, annoying, but her heart's in the right place. Constantly putting herself into harm's way expecting someone else to save her, or for things to work themselves out. And loves cute sweaters.

I see no better way to describe myself.

Last edited:
S

sukiduki

Mar 24, 2024
I like Chopper from One Piece. I just feel like he is misunderstood but heart in the right place and yearns for community and care and to be the best version of himself despite his hardships.