• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
I think for me the answer is easy: Forum games and then The Sanctuary.
Forum games seem to be such a waste of time. I cannot really understand how people can enjoy them however this is of course totally subjective. Personally I feel like it barely adds anything worthwhile to this forum.

I think the Sanctuary is kind of useless. It is not that much more private and I don't see major differences. However when I was added it felt like I was special like in a cult movement. Jk lol. No I mean we all know there is not that much more privacy. I rather have the feeling when someone tries to hide something that might raise the attention. But the view counts say something else. I think the requirements to be added are low I cannot see any real difference in the atmosphere. It is certainly not much safer to post there. But I would not say it is neccesary to eliminate it. In some ways it is cool to be around members with more experience. But not that important.

Some people might say the politics and philosophy sub-forum. I like it a lot. Some people might have different interpretations on nuking it. Either merging off-topic and politics/philosophy again. Or to ban talks about politics at all. I would be pretty sad if that ever happened. I like the cultural exchanges in this forum. And it is pretty interesting how different people from different cultures think. For me it is a little bit similar to travelling to another country. I am really fascinated in the US as a country. I think there were surveys prior to the US election 2016 in Germany less than 5% of all adults would vote for Trump. So I find it enriching to look at the world from different angles. And it does not escalate that often.

I think it was good that recovery was added. It offers an alternative when people are ambivalent and want to look at the world from a more life affirming perspective. It helps to decrease fliter bubbles. It helps to stay open-minded. I get when some people are annoyed by toxic positivity but sometimes how one perceives that is pretty subjective. For me that is what pro-choice means. Having the choice between life and death.

I love off-topic pretty much. It feels empowering to add my uneducated opinion on a lot of topics. It gives me a voice and it gives me self-esteem when people compliment me for my threads. I like the diversity of the topics in that sub-forum. (it is that and not a sub-section as someone once corrected us?)

I can relate to a lot of things in the suicide sub-forum. It makes me less lonely that I am not alone with these thoughts. And I think a suicide forum without suicide sub-forum would not be pro-choice. Personally it is like a pain reliever to know that I am able to end it. That I am not prisoned in my body no matter what happens. I think this feeling of self-determination is very important for people who suffer severely over a long time period. It gives me the energy to fight on. Without a method I would feel even more with my back against the wall and this is one of the most painful feelings that I have daily on my mind. If I had to endure my life forever no matter what even if my notion of escaping it was only delusional and I would not actually able to pull that off (which I doubt in my case) the sole thought of escaping it is relieving.

I want to add some remarks on that thought. I think people who express suicidality should be taken serious. It is a clear false stereotype to think people who express suicidal thoughts would be attention seeking. I read this science article and they said they assume 50% of all people are not able to commit suicide. They meant it no matter what these people would cling to life because they never mentioned suicidal ideation. This surprised me because I thought almost all people would do it if there was enough pain and an access to end the torture. I ask myself whether some people only can go on with their life when they are saying all the time to themselves that one day they kill themselves. And by that strategy they survive from one day/week/month/year to the next. I want to say that the sole notion to commit suicide is pain relieving enough in order one is able to endure that feeling. I am very ambivalent on that. Personally I don't think it applies to my life because the last decade was insane and my life prospects are horrenous and I see how my seriousness about suicidality grows. Still I want to avoid it if I am possible. If i had no access to methoda I would feel belittled and not taken serious. I am a grown adult who has the right to vote, drive, who can procreate etc. In other places on the internet one gets punished for saying I want assisted suicide which is pretty cynical. I am enduring my pain, the capability to endure pain is subjective. Noone else should have the right to force me to extreme pain over years and demanding that from me. The current assisted sucicide regulations are a joke and pretty cynical. Sorry I don't have several thousand euroes to apply to something where the people laugh their asses off when someone who once had a psychosis says he wants to die.

But I go off-topic. Maybe this is why I like this sub-forum I can go off-topic.

Last edited:
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
Recovery as I cannot stand pro-lifers and toxic positivity. Like everywhere else in this society is so pro-life so I don't see why even a suicide site needs a section to facilitate that, and I just don't believe in the idea of "recovery" anyway, suicidal thoughts aren't what the problem is but rather existence is instead, wanting to die is all that makes sense to me in this cruel and harmful existence.

But I just don't really read the posts in that section, if people want to then that's fine for them, I would just personally rather avoid anything like that, it makes me hate existing even more.

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
Recovery as I cannot stand pro-lifers and toxic positivity. Like everywhere else in this society is so pro-life so I don't see why even a suicide site needs a section to facilitate that, and I just don't believe in the idea of "recovery" anyway, suicidal thoughts aren't what the problem is but rather existence is instead, wanting to die is all that makes sense to me in this cruel and harmful existence.

But I just don't really read the posts in that section, if people want to then that's fine for them, I would just personally rather avoid anything like that, it makes me hate existing even more.
I gotta second this, we get bombarded enough as it is literally everywhere but here with pro-life nonsense so I don´t get why it´s even here there are plenty other places for that this site is literally the only place for suicidal talk i.e. a sanctuary for suicidal people and I also don´t believe in recovery only for the ones who get depression and suicidal thought for a few months or maybe a year tops after they lost their job or gf/bf but for real suicidal people who have been that way since the hormonal changes made them this way in puberty there is no recovery that is just my personal experience so that is how I see it.

sserafim

sserafim

消えたい
Sep 13, 2023
Probably forum games
I think for me the answer is easy: Forum games and then The Sanctuary.
Forum games seem to be such a waste of time. I cannot really understand how people can enjoy them however this is of course totally subjective. Personally I feel like it barely adds anything worthwhile to this forum.

I think the Sanctuary is kind of useless. It is not that much more private and I don't see major differences. However when I was added it felt like I was special like in a cult movement. Jk lol. No I mean we all know there is not that much more privacy. I rather have the feeling when someone tries to hide something that might raise the attention. But the view counts say something else. I think the requirements to be added are low I cannot see any real difference in the atmosphere. It is certainly not much safer to post there. But I would not say it is neccesary to eliminate it. In some ways it is cool to be around members with more experience. But not that important.

Some people might say the politics and philosophy sub-forum. I like it a lot. Some people might have different interpretations on nuking it. Either merging off-topic and politics/philosophy again. Or to ban talks about politics at all. I would be pretty sad if that ever happened. I like the cultural exchanges in this forum. And it is pretty interesting how different people from different cultures think. For me it is a little bit similar to travelling to another country. I am really fascinated in the US as a country. I think there were surveys prior to the US election 2016 in Germany less than 5% of all adults would vote for Trump. So I find it enriching to look at the world from different angles. And it does not escalate that often.

I think it was good that recovery was added. It offers an alternative when people are ambivalent and want to look at the world from a more life affirming perspective. It helps to decrease fliter bubbles. It helps to stay open-minded. I get when some people are annoyed by toxic positivity but sometimes how one perceives that is pretty subjective. For me that is what pro-choice means. Having the choice between life and death.

I love off-topic pretty much. It feels empowering to add my uneducated opinion on a lot of topics. It gives me a voice and it gives me self-esteem when people compliment me for my threads. I like the diversity of the topics in that sub-forum. (it is that and not a sub-section as someone once corrected us?)

I can relate to a lot of things in the suicide sub-forum. It makes me less lonely that I am not alone with these thoughts. And I think a suicide forum without suicide sub-forum would not be pro-choice. Personally it is like a pain reliever to know that I am able to end it. That I am not prisoned in my body no matter what happens. I think this feeling of self-determination is very important for people who suffer severely over a long time period. It gives me the energy to fight on. Without a method I would feel even more with my back against the wall and this is one of the most painful feelings that I have daily on my mind. If I had to endure my life forever no matter what even if my notion of escaping it was only delusional and I would not actually able to pull that off (which I doubt in my case) the sole thought of escaping it is relieving.

I want to add some remarks on that thought. I think people who express suicidality should be taken serious. It is a clear false stereotype to think people who express suicidal thoughts would be attention seeking. I read this science article and they said they assume 50% of all people are not able to commit suicide. They meant it no matter what these people would cling to life because they never mentioned suicidal ideation. This surprised me because I thought almost all people would do it if there was enough pain and an access to end the torture. I ask myself whether some people only can go on with their life when they are saying all the time to themselves that one day they kill themselves. And by that strategy they survive from one day/week/month/year to the next. I want to say that the sole notion to commit suicide is pain relieving enough in order one is able to endure that feeling. I am very ambivalent on that. Personally I don't think it applies to my life because the last decade was insane and my life prospects are horrenous and I see how my seriousness about suicidality grows. Still I want to avoid it if I am possible. If i had no access to methoda I would feel belittled and not taken serious. I am a grown adult who has the right to vote, drive, who can procreate etc. In other places on the internet one gets punished for saying I want assisted suicide which is pretty cynical. I am enduring my pain, the capability to endure pain is subjective. Noone else should have the right to force me to extreme pain over years and demanding that from me. The current assisted sucicide regulations are a joke and pretty cynical. Sorry I don't have several thousand euroes to apply to something where the people laugh their asses off when someone who once had a psychosis says he wants to die.

But I go off-topic. Maybe this is why I like this sub-forum I can go off-topic.
What's the sanctuary and how do you get added to it?