• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

lofticries

lofticries

obedear
Feb 27, 2021
Probably would have been more depressed.

This site actually helps me not feel so alone. I think people often forget that mental health problems especially when concerning suicide is is still a taboo topic all around the world.

• Love
Reactions: Roadrunner, Journeytoletgo, Dr Iron Arc and 1 other person
Seiba

Seiba

Arcanist
Jun 13, 2021
Less informed on the methods likely, that aside not much would have changed. I've been chronically online for a large portion of life due to homeschooling and later unemployment. Previously was lurking the reddit before this site was even really a thing. I probably would have just found something similar, or continue on in a similar position when I was sixteen and was feeling suicidal in secrecy and alone.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: patheticpartner and AtMostOkay
S

Sebuet

Jul 9, 2021
I would be a happy, functioning member of society
/s

Honestly, don't think much would've changed.

• Love
Reactions: patheticpartner
S

suisuiforum

Experienced
Jul 4, 2021
I think it was inevitable that I'd end up on this site. If I never found this place or if SS never existed, I'd probably join some other site that permits open discussion of suicide since it's pretty much part of my psyche forever, and I really have no other way of coping with it lol

• Love
Reactions: patheticpartner
arie

arie

yeah idk anymore
May 21, 2021
Would have struggled with not finding likeminded people. I'd also be way less informed so I'd probably ended up trying a very unreliable method. I'm so glad I found this website

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: patheticpartner and AtMostOkay
D

DeIetedUser4739

Apr 21, 2024
I probably would still be trying to get fent which I've decided against now.

Akaraine

Akaraine

I want NOTHINGNESS.
Nov 23, 2023
If I never visited this website, I would still be suicidal and depressed and also sadly would want to take my life brutally like stabbing my heart with a knife or a more brutal method. I'm glad I found this website though I found it from a pro-lifer.

Reactions: UKscotty
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Without SS a lot more people would be dead for sure.

No one wants to die, we want freedom from suffering, they are not the same.

A community of like minded people is therapeutic.

Recently the pro death narrative has really calmed down and the forum is better than ever.

The media portrays us as some monsters, but we are the opposite. We facilitate recovery and relief. Not many people here go on to CTB.

TiredTurtle

TiredTurtle

Student
Oct 29, 2023
I would have tried CO poisoning, I found Sasu while searching for information on how to most effectively ctb with CO and decided to rethink my methods

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
If I hadn't found SaSu, I probably would have used an old car and it's exhaust emissions to ctb, and it probably would have been a failed attempt.

lamargue

lamargue

algernon
Jun 5, 2024
would have been indoctrinated into hateful forums

ASp4E

ASp4E

May 23, 2024
Since this was probably one of the first places I found out about involuntary commitment and its prevalence, I might not have realized the risk in speaking, and hence gotten myself detained for expressing suicidal ideation. Especially if it was to the wrong people. If not, then maybe I would have continued to search for method information elsewhere, and maybe made some attempts due to having a lower fear of failure and so lower target threshold of reliability. So I suspect those attempts would have had a lower chance of success, and I might have gotten permanently injured, disabled or detained. Or perhaps even succeeded.

So yeah, likely things would have been quite different.

• Hugs
Reactions: LoiteringClouds
Roadrunner

Roadrunner

Student
Mar 18, 2024
I'm certain I would have done something rash, like jump off a bridge. Reading through posts on SS gives me a place where i don't feel so alone in my tangled mind of anxiety and depression.

• Hugs
Reactions: LoiteringClouds
W

wCvML2

Nov 15, 2021
Would have less fear of pain and failure and copied hanging from random movie clips I found on youtube before coming across the site