pathetic failure
Aug 25, 2022
classic question, but yes

• Love
Reactions: Darkover, WAITING TO DIE, sserafim and 1 other person
P

Peaceful Departure

Aug 14, 2023
Yup, send a couple scheduled messages then im pressing exterminate with pride!

Reactions: MatrixPrisoner, WAITING TO DIE and Darkover
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
Absolutely yes !
That would be nice.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: pretzelsandballoons, sweetgirl666, sserafim and 2 others
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Not yet (waiting for my Dad to go first) but I'd put it somewhere safe for future use.

Sadly, passive ideation isn't going to do the job though... I reckon I'm going to have to suffer if I want out.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: WAITING TO DIE and venin.n
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
Maybe you could live if you would have that. Idk
Yes, I think having that button would bring a lot of comfort to some people.
I know that people who are lucky enough to have N get a lot of comfort from having a good means of escape ready to use at a moments notice. Ironically it can help people continue with life knowing they have a means of reliable exit at hand.
So it would be a similar thing with the button I guess.

• Love
Reactions: flying-soon, Daughter of Sorrow, sserafim and 1 other person
venin.n

venin.n

Text
Nov 2, 2023
Yes, I think having that button would bring a lot of comfort to some people.
I know that people who are lucky enough to have N get a lot of comfort from having a good means of escape ready to use at a moments notice. Ironically it can help people continue with life knowing they have a means of reliable exit at hand.
So it would be a similar thing with the button I guess.
Do you happen to know if ss is got some source right now?

Reactions: WAITING TO DIE
j3n4829

j3n4829

hell girl
Nov 4, 2023
id push that button so quickly

• Love
Reactions: venin.n
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
Do you happen to know if ss is got some source right now?
I'm afraid not.
It's notoriously difficult, if not impossible to source nowadays.
When I was a member here with my last account a while ago it could be obtained from a certain individual, but unfortunately those days are gone.
I curse myself for never having obtained it when I had the chance.

• Hugs
Reactions: sserafim and venin.n
venin.n

venin.n

Text
Nov 2, 2023
id push that button so quickly
I'b be like BAM!!! Fk you, you stupid mthfkin' life
I'm afraid not.
It's notoriously difficult, if not impossible to source nowadays.
When I was a member here with my last account a while ago it could be obtained from a certain individual, but unfortunately those days are gone.
I curse myself for never having obtained it when I had the chance.
Oh fuck… that's a heavey burden to carry.

Reactions: WAITING TO DIE
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
I'b be like BAM!!! Fk you, you stupid mthfkin' life

Oh fuck… that's a heavey burden to carry.
Yup, one of my dumb - ass life's greatest regrets.

• Hugs
Reactions: venin.n
SpiritualDeath

SpiritualDeath

I return to the raiding shadows of death.
Sep 9, 2023
I would smash it lol fuck this life I want out of it

• Hugs
Reactions: sserafim, Darkover, WAITING TO DIE and 1 other person
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I wouldn't press the off button rn but I wish there was one. It's true, I'd have pressed the off button several times in the past altready and that would have prevented me from so much more suffering and even more unsolvable problems.

If there was an off button I'd certainly press it the next time it'd be necessary.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: gbi2, WAITING TO DIE, venin.n and 1 other person
venin.n

venin.n

Text
Nov 2, 2023
I wouldn't press the off button rn but I wish there was one. It's true, I'd have pressed the off button several times in the past altready and that would have prevented me from so much more suffering and even more unsolvable problems.

If there was an off button I'd certainly press it the next time it'd be necessary.
What a spot on answer 🌟 as always

• Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
M

mmmlost

m
Nov 4, 2023
100%

• Hugs
Reactions: WAITING TO DIE, Praestat_Mori and venin.n
U

unvalidated

Nov 5, 2023
No, I still need to watch those who allowed this to happen to me get convicted, at least

• Hugs
U

unvalidated

Nov 5, 2023
If the corrupt NHS didn't hoax us all I wouldn't have been left to be my own F'n consultant. Left to rot. Somehow, I look at ending it and it does not interest me. I still have no purpose, no friends the only people who know I exist are clinicians. My Psychiatrist of 15yrs got ill and left. They replaced him with zilch. One med goes out of stock. Ignored. Had to buy online from my benefits. I sent in a complaint, before they replied they enforced harassment blocks - not allowed on hospital premises, no more than 1 call every 2 weeks. Sent the report to police too, all before I received the outcome of my complaint which went nowhere. All I did was lose my temper over the phone! After years of their mistakes. For a whole year I was left on dexamfetamine which turned me into a hateful animal. Now there's no Ritalin to move to so I'm still stuck on the dex. I have my dad, he's 74 in Jan. Ruined our relationship cos of my behaviour. I'm a rambling tongue tied wreck. Saw new consultant twice now, stopped buying the bupropion online and he put me on nortriptyline with I asked for, after persuading him with a fistful of referenced papers. 2nd appointment was Nov 27th, increased the dose. What happened the next day? Pharmacy called me to say bupropion was back in stock! How come I found out before him? I've ditched the nortriptyline and told the GP to resume my repeat script for bupropion. Computer says no! Useless, give me the script and pen. Ordered more bupropion again, been on it since 2007. The clinic I left a Yr ago holds all my records. Why? They have closed down! Because of them nobody can see my history, no records at all. I sent them an email saying I have contacted the Data Protection Act. I've been asking for my records for over 8 months. The law says they have 1 month to supply them upon request, in tare cases 3. Its been over 8. They know how ill I am cos they have my records. they're supposed to be mental illness experts, and yet they continued to ignore me. How have I avoided speed psychosis? Hell sure knows. All this with zero assistance. I'm adamant that there will be hell to pay for breaking every rule in psychiatry. Pandemic compliant a holes. Strange, I'm not even murderous. If I ever get back to working on myself I'll be dead from diabetes complications. When you're heads a mess, everything else comes second. I'm now physically ill cause of missing insulin injections. The stress has done my memory in. I live in a tip, can't keep on top of the chores. Every time I have called outside help, they always ask "do you have a care plane?"
Care plan? What care plan? All the charities can't deal with complex 'clients '. I confuse all doctors cos they don't understand my language - I'm only repeating what I know from hundreds of thousands of hrs of research. Not for any degree or licence, just to find things that might help. theres plenty that will help but its always no no no. Uneducated indoctranated Clowns.

• Hugs
Reactions: WAITING TO DIE and venin.n
ForeverLonely82

ForeverLonely82

Student
Dec 22, 2021
For sure. At 41 there is nothing more I can do. I lack intelligence to go much further. Just let it end. there was nothing good to come from it anyway.

• Hugs
  • Love
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
For sure. At 41 there is nothing more I can do. I lack intelligence to go much further. Just let it end. there was nothing good to come from it anyway.
I agree, total failure in the 40's is usually a death sentence. It's the same here.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: WAITING TO DIE, pretzelsandballoons and venin.n
AnxietyHangover

AnxietyHangover

Global Moderator
Aug 20, 2022
I would smash my fist against it. My mental health is in the garbage bin, plagued by mental illnesses. Lonely as hell, no prospects of changing that either, and it enables my mental degradation.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: sserafim, WAITING TO DIE, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
venin.n

venin.n

Text
Nov 2, 2023
I would smash my fist against it. My mental health is in the garbage bin, plagued by mental illnesses. Lonely as hell, no prospects of changing that either, and it enables my mental degradation.
I feel you❤️
I agree, total failure in the 40's is usually a death sentence. It's the same here.
It becomes more painful with age. Watching everybody leading normal lives…

& you struggling to fucking breathe

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
pretzelsandballoons

pretzelsandballoons

dopamine ridden bastard <33.
Jul 11, 2023
I think I would. I thought I was doing fine but time just keeps ticking away and now Im zoning out. I dont think little ol' me can run my errands for today

• Hugs