wildflowers1996

wildflowers1996

Arcanist
Oct 14, 2023
and everything was "perfect" for you, what would that look like?

• Love
Reactions: AntHills
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
My existence completely erased so it's like I never existed at all. I only wish for nothingness, I want to eternally disappear, that is perfect to me.

• Hugs
Reactions: Rogue Proxy and 𝗟𝗼𝗻𝗲𝗹𝘆
リンさん

リンさん

Rina • she/her, lesbian
Sep 9, 2023
Finding someone who I can truly connect to for the first time in my life. Someone who can fully understand. Someone my brain would consider perfect even in their "flaws".

Don't even care what happens between us, I just want to feel it at least once. But ideally we'd be together, till we board our bus together lol

• Love
Reactions: Beyond_Repair, 𝗟𝗼𝗻𝗲𝗹𝘆 and AntHills
G

greebo6

Enlightened
Sep 11, 2020
Like something from a dream....

• Love
AntHills

AntHills

Degenerate
Aug 31, 2022
One of the reasons that CTB is so appealing to me is because I don't like being in a body. I can't see myself as anything more than a blood bag. Eating, shitting, and fucking are all gut-wrenching reminders that I am a human being. Being an organism just feels gross. I would fix my circumstances, but I would probably still choose to exit unless I could become a cyborg or a ghost.

• Hugs
Reactions: Venessolotic
X

xxx.

Oct 23, 2023
I would want a visually idendical clone and sth. to ctb. My clone could take my place so my family is happy. I can ctb and find peace.

• Love
A

abl2023

Oct 15, 2023
To be able to rewind time. A year ago to be exact.

riamu

riamu

walking waste of bandages
Jan 5, 2023
this gave me flashbacks to being a kid in camhs lmao. every time you got a new worker (which happened a lot for me, they always used to transfer after a couple months) they'd ask this exact question

Rhizomorph1

Rhizomorph1

May you find peace in living or dying
Oct 24, 2023
Energy and the attentional capacity to be the complete "me" that currently I can only become if I let myself be motivated by anxiety and existential terror.

If I let myself relax I dissociate and become depressed :(

Most of the people I know can sort of just be themselves while being relatively relaxed...

Reactions: Beyond_Repair
Beyond_Repair

Beyond_Repair

Disheartened Ghost
Oct 27, 2023
Energy and the attentional capacity to be the complete "me" that currently I can only become if I let myself be motivated by anxiety and existential terror.

If I let myself relax I dissociate and become depressed :(

Most of the people I know can sort of just be themselves while being relatively relaxed...
I feel this so much. My main motivational driving force to do anything is anxiety

D

doneforlife

Arcanist
Jul 18, 2023
Magic wand as in ? I desire something and it gets fulfilled??

Reactions: wildflowers1996