• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Silent_cries

Silent_cries

I wish I could delete my trauma...
Aug 10, 2021
I'd just have as much fun as possible and enjoy as much good foods and drinks as possible, then say goodbye to all of my family and friends and also write a goodbye thread here on ss. Then I'd stay up all night, or at least as long as I'd be able to, while watching my favourite youtubers while enjoying even more good foods and snacks and drinks.

Reactions: ctbcat and sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
Go traveling to London. It takes 7 hours to get there. I really like afternoon tea so I'll have it at the Savoy. Then I'll walk around and do some other stuff which I haven't thought through yet. I would have steak as my last meal, maybe from Hawksmoor Guildhall (I had Sunday roast there last summer and it was good so I expect the steak to be good too).

Last edited:
Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
Nothing special.
I'll go for a walk in the forest, drink a good drink, listen to "epic" music and... that's it.
Finally, I will go to some nice place with a view of the mountains and die there. It would be a good death.

Reactions: sserafim
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I'd try to just sleep but of course I'd be glad that all future suffering will be prevented, I'd be so relieved that I finally get to not exist. To me sleeping will always be the best way to pass the time as after all it's the closest to not existing, I only see non-existence as desirable.

M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
That would be such a gift..... I'd spend these hours with animals somewhere on a pasture. And maybe I d ask my ex-boyfriend to meet me there, maybe he'd come if he knew after 24 h he would get rid of me forever.

4am

4am

there’s nothing for you.
Dec 14, 2023
i would find the most desolate spot i could find in mountainous area to die there, i don't want to be found, i want my disappearance to remain a mystery

Last edited:
ctbcat

ctbcat

Yes, the everlasting contrast.
Jul 14, 2023
sweet things also, but what sticks out to me is i'd want to inflict some sort of violence, in the last few hours of my life. fistfight, maybe worse... i've been rigid, good, quiet my entire life, so that's why i'd want to be selfish enough to do it, to inflict pain with more than just words and distance. i could in theory go and fistfight someone before i ctb even now, but there's too many variables that can go wrong, whereas in this hypothetical i'd assume my death is guaranteed so i don't need to worry about having a method that works, SI, etc...

i'd also kiss this one girl though - just a peck on her lips. that's a nicer one, to end it off with.

Yuki_03

Yuki_03

I really can't take it
Aug 9, 2023
confess my feelings to the boy i liked, have fun, spend all my money, talk with all of my online friends in the process, maybe do drugs, and listen to music during all of these. yeah, im not going to do all of these.

slightoverlooked

slightoverlooked

Student
Dec 27, 2023
spend time with my family and eat A LOT of food. gonna die anyway so cant gain any weight.

• Love
Reactions: Suicidebydeath