• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

EricRoche

EricRoche

Apr 7, 2018
Assuming you wanted to live. I'm emphasizing those in particular family/friends because so many people say that's the reason they are guilted into being here. But I've never understood it what is so good about any type of relationship or sex that it would make your day 'brighter' or even okay.

Are there material things or other non-relationship experience worth living for? Surely not everyone has family/friends or is interested in sex.

I have an interest in psychoative drugs (pharmaceutical and illicit) but honestly a lot are very expensive and either regulated or illegal making them too much of a hassle.

Last edited:
L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
I value sex but not relationships (I'm isolated). I think the sexual drive is important and it is interrelated with other areas. The existence of this sex mechanism can make me overcome anhedonic periods sometimes and the absence of it will make things almost impossible.

Other than this, I value computers and gaming, internet and technology. Anime, food, music ,.. etc

EricRoche

EricRoche

Apr 7, 2018
I like listening to music, though a lot of music regardless of genre has lyrics about romance/sex/breakups. There's exceptions obviously and there's also instrumental music.

Don't think that people listen to lyrics at all but the music so it's not an issue.

I wonder are you by yourself in life.

Reactions: DeadLikeMe
EricRoche

EricRoche

Apr 7, 2018
I value sex but not relationships (I'm isolated). I think the sexual drive is important and it is interrelated with other areas. The existence of this sex mechanism can make me overcome anhedonic periods sometimes and the absence of it will make things almost impossible.

Other than this, I value computers and gaming, internet and technology. Anime, food, music ,.. etc

Believe it or not, it was not until Dec 2017 that I was able to successfully masturbate and orgasm for the first time in my life. I find it boring though because the reason I was able to do it was I got so horny from my mothers friends high heels. I had always known I had a foot fetish but never knew it would lead to my first orgasm.

Now having that urge is just a pain in the ass.

M

millefeui

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2018
I don't value sex at all. It is actually super obnoxious living in a society where sex equals everything for most people. Having naked people, sex and sexuality shoved down your throat all the time got tiring a long time ago.

Not liking sex is not the reason I want to die. There is plenty to live for. I just don't to live this life.

ghoulish.fool

ghoulish.fool

Apr 16, 2018
I value sex and relationships WHEN they are good, or my opinion of good. Aside from that I like music and alcohol. If I had a way to get pain pills that would be nice too.

EricRoche

EricRoche

Apr 7, 2018
When I mean don't value, I actually mean ''not participating'' as oppose to doing them once off.

I was just wondering because I know there are people who abstain from alcohol so I was wondering what someone who abstained from sex, relationships, friendships, family life and recreational drugs would do in their time

M

mwu14

Apr 21, 2018
Don't think that people listen to lyrics at all but the music so it's not an issue.

I wonder are you by yourself in life.

I was just making the point that even if you're a loner or a schizoid, there isn't any escaping the glorification of romance and sex in society. Music is just one example.

Last edited:
M

millefeui

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2018
I like listening to music, though a lot of music regardless of genre has lyrics about romance/sex/breakups. There's exceptions obviously and there's also instrumental music.
That is true. Thankfully 99% of what I listen to is either video game music or Japanese music (and my Japanese is terrible for someone who is descendant from Japanese people).

Soon4me

Soon4me

Enlightened
Jun 15, 2018
Well until this below.I did value sex and relationships so still trying to figure out what's left now ?
I guess music it's almost like a religion to me
Always played a huge part in my life.
Almost like a best friend it was always there for me
If i was angry it calmed me down.If i was happy it made me even more happy
If sad it cheered me up

I Don't drink alcohol..never really did just never really did much for me
I did however smoke hash for many years really enjoyed that off it at the moment though
Since the below happen i have distanced myself from well everyone really
So still trying to figure out where to go from here
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...sed-about-things-you-havent-told-anyone.1079/

Reactions: LIFEFUCKINGSUCKS
dwight

dwight

Jun 30, 2018
Being gay automatically entitles loneliness. I allow adding this to a partial reason why I'm dying today. (i'm getting my strength back to succeed this time).
Guaranteed this forum is filled with a bunch of religion bull crap I'm not looking to see.

Tomasnil

Tomasnil

Mage
Apr 24, 2018
I value sex and relationships WHEN they are good, or my opinion of good. Aside from that I like music and alcohol. If I had a way to get pain pills that would be nice too.
I dont ... i use people to make them hate me .... then weirdly i feel happy when someone i care for hates me

EricRoche

EricRoche

Apr 7, 2018
I Don't drink alcohol..never really did just never really did much for me
I did however smoke hash for many years really enjoyed that off it at the moment though

What did hash feel like?

I've smoked an 1/8 of an ounce of weed but I probably did it wrong.

Last edited:
Reactions: M0D
Aponia & Ataraxia

Aponia & Ataraxia

Experienced
Jun 24, 2018
Sensations & emotions which are intrinsically pleasant. My lucid dreams are enough to conclude that this place simply isn't worth my time. Awe, thrill, euphoria, and ataraxia. The best experiences I've ever had were for the most part when I was in solitude, either in the desert (autumn in the desert is my favorite) or during dreams, --when I'm sleeping. Time takes an inherently abrasive character in the given universe, so since I had been on this planet for around 14-17 revolutions I have planned on dying young. Biological aging is in fact a disease; although the present sociocultural climate doesn't admit it, the 22nd & 23rd centuries know that aging is a disease.

21st century > 19th century (technologically, morally/ethically, socioculturally)
23rd century > 21st century (technologically, morally/ethically, socioculturally)

We know a priori that human civilization will feature a peak/height which will be the real "best time to be alive" --simply due to the fact that human civilization exists, there must, by logical necessity exist a peak/height within the entirety of its total history from beginning to end (regardless of how good the peak actually ends up being, or how long it actually ends up lasting). The early 21st century is likely to be relatively far removed in time & space from the "place to be" --if you're going to have the Homo sapiens experience at all. We're the unlucky few.

Reactions: LIFEFUCKINGSUCKS
Soon4me

Soon4me

Enlightened
Jun 15, 2018
What did hash feel like?

I've smoked an 1/8 of an ounce of weed but I probably did it wrong.

It was AWESOME :) well for me anyway everbody's different.Like some people love alcohol but i don't like the effects of that.
and some of my friends at the time even the smell of hash and they would be sick.You need to find the right amount to smoke,Too little not much
effect.Too much you get paranoid panic attacks and stuff.You get the munchies.

For me when i started hash first i used to laugh so much (usually at something which normally wouldn't be that funny) that the next day i would have pains in my sides and face :)
Then after using for awhile.The effects were more really stoned chilled out just want to relax kind of thing.
I found that with hash i was a lot more creative.I play electric guitar.And when stoned i would try to write a new song on guitar and some of them were really good.Would never have come up with them if i wasn't stoned.Would never remember them the next day.So i started to record them.and they were really good.

I guess thats why a lot of musician take drugs.Also while stoned i found that i noticed things that i wouldn't normaly notice.
Like in a song i would hear just an extra note on a guitar or a slightly different drum beat somewhere in a song where i thought the drum beat was the same the whole way through.Checking the next day that extra note or different beat was really there but i never noticed it before.

Also while stoned i would be watching tv and it would be the most AMAZING movie/tv show/documentary i ever saw
I would check the next day what i was watching download it and watch again without being stoned and it would be the biggest load of crap i have ever seen in my life LOL
Also if i smoked at night it was very good for sleeping.

I also tried weed/grass whatever but could only smoke small amounts or i get paranoid.
Much prefered hash.
I was often offered other drugs but never tried any(not that hash/weed is a drug it's a herb ? i think anyway)

probably leaving out lots this is all i can think of now

LOL ... i was going to give a short reply

H

highonlife

Jul 1, 2018
drugs as well but have no sources currently (anyone know anything...?)

Reactions: M0D