• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Princess_Kitty

Princess_Kitty

Lost kitty
Jan 4, 2024
Offer him cookies and milk :)

Reactions: sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
Do you think the god of the bible is real?

Yahweh the Demiurge

Some more of that sweet sweet suffering?
I'd stay silent. I'm not really in a position of authority or power to speak were he to actually exist
Yeah true, that's what I'd actually do as well. My other posts were a joke lol. The smart thing to do would be to bow and stay silent. Also, you couldn't even look directly at him because his light would blind you, he allegedly shines brighter than the sun

Last edited:
tbroken

tbroken

Wizard
Feb 22, 2024
I'd be pretty pissed off at him and demand to know why I was born the way I was since I was more or less set up to be unhappy from the beginning despite my best efforts.
Same. Then I'd ask him for a good or at least decent afterlife.

Reactions: sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
Same. Then I'd ask him for a good or at least decent afterlife.
I don't think that it's a good idea to make any requests or demands from him if he actually exists. He's in the position of authority so you should just submit to him

Reactions: tbroken
tbroken

tbroken

Wizard
Feb 22, 2024
I don't think that it's a good idea to make any requests or demands from him if he actually exists. He's in the position of authority so you should just submit to him
You're right. So i hope he would just let me rest in peace.