• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
Keep in mind that he's depicted as a giant man with skin like bronze and a head brighter than the sun. Also there are "biblically accurate angels" flying about.

• Love
Reactions: maidens, Sleeper System, Final_Choice and 1 other person
dragonofenvy

dragonofenvy

Mage
Oct 8, 2023
I'd be pretty pissed off at him and demand to know why I was born the way I was since I was more or less set up to be unhappy from the beginning despite my best efforts.

Reactions: libitina, XINGBATAI, leavingthesoultrap and 1 other person
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
I'd be pretty pissed off at him and demand to know why I was born the way I was since I was more or less set up to be unhappy from the beginning despite my best efforts.
You wouldn't dare, puny human! He'd cast you into the Lake of Fire for any insolence, heathen! Respect Gawd

Reactions: sserafim
Bianka

Bianka

No longer human
Jan 16, 2024
"Dude...... wtf are you doing???????"

Reactions: libitina, F@#$, Gonnerr and 2 others
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
"Dude...... wtf are you doing???????"
"Dude where's my car?" and a toss into the Lake of Fire for you for not calling him (me) "Lord"

• Yay!
Reactions: sserafim and Bianka
Sleeper System

Sleeper System

Z z Z z Z z Z z Z z Z
May 5, 2022
I would stay silent. There would be nothing to say.
Most people in the world that don't believe in God based upon "faith" would absolutely fall to their knees in worship if his existence were "proven". Thats what everyone always implies. So to be standing literally infront of the creator being one of those "prove it" peope, I don't think it would be of any use to utter words.

Reactions: cosmicwr and sserafim
dragonofenvy

dragonofenvy

Mage
Oct 8, 2023
You wouldn't dare, puny human! He'd cast you into the Lake of Fire for any insolence, heathen! Respect Gawd
My life is already torment, what's another eternity?

Reactions: Gonnerr and sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
I would say "wait you actually exist??? Fuck you for making my life so miserable. I hope you burn in hell!" I would then ask him to take me to the pearly gates of heaven. It's only fitting for all the suffering I've endured

• Hugs
  • Wow
Reactions: libitina, Gonnerr, XINGBATAI and 5 others
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
I'd tell God they are an asshole

• Love
Reactions: libitina, Gonnerr, leavingthesoultrap and 2 others
Final_Choice

Final_Choice

Mage
Aug 3, 2023
Challenge him to a debate

• Yay!
  • Love
Reactions: jar-baby, leavingthesoultrap, 4am and 4 others
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
I would stay silent. There would be nothing to say.
Most people in the world that don't believe in God based upon "faith" would absolutely fall to their knees in worship if his existence were "proven". Thats what everyone always implies. So to be standing literally infront of the creator being one of those "prove it" peope, I don't think it would be of any use to utter words.
A silent seething anger?
Challenge him to a debate
About his existence?

U

uzuf86

Too many mistakes and regrets
Jan 1, 2024
I would ask him why he gave up on me right since I was born

• Hugs
Reactions: libitina, XINGBATAI, leavingthesoultrap and 2 others
Chronosphere

Chronosphere

Student
Jan 17, 2024
I'll try to eat him.

• Yay!
Reactions: leavingthesoultrap, Bianka, sserafim and 1 other person
Chronosphere

Chronosphere

Student
Jan 17, 2024
Can't eat bronze, silly
Don't lose anything if I try. Maybe he'll eliminate me from existance. Maybe I'll get some of his power and eliminate myself. Win win either way.

• Yay!
Reactions: sserafim, aWeeBitTired and Sleeper System
Sleeper System

Sleeper System

Z z Z z Z z Z z Z z Z
May 5, 2022
A silent seething anger?

About his existence?
No. A silence of ignorance and humility.
The arrogance to even think you can begin to address God as if you could ever comprehend the magnitude of his existence, reasoning, purpose, or methods is beyond foolish.

To stand there and talk shit or make demands or complain about anything to an entity of that caliber is literally the most dumbest and futile thing I can think of.

Now if he promoted me to speak my mind, I would roast him to oblivion and probably be wrong in all my assertions because I'm just a dumb human but it would at least take a weight off my shoulders.

Reactions: Gonnerr, grandeur.egg, Akaraine and 3 others
aWeeBitTired

aWeeBitTired

I don't know anything.
Feb 25, 2024
I mean, ultimately I think I'd be in absolute shock, full of anger, wouldn't believe it and probably think it's a dream. Plus it depends which God it is, whether Yahweh or not.

Reactions: divinemistress36, sserafim and Sleeper System
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
Keep in mind that he's depicted as a giant man with skin like bronze and a head brighter than the sun. Also there are "biblically accurate angels" flying about.
Lol what would you say to him?

Last edited:
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
No. A silence of ignorance and humility.
The arrogance to even think you can begin to address God as if you could ever comprehend the magnitude of his existence, reasoning, purpose, or methods is beyond foolish.

To stand there and talk shit or make demands or complain about anything to an entity of that caliber is literally the most dumbest and futile thing I can think of.

Now if he promoted me to speak my mind, I would roast him to oblivion and probably be wrong in all my assertions because I'm just a dumb human but it would at least take a weight off my shoulders.
Do you think the god of the bible is real?
I mean, ultimately I think I'd be in absolute shock, full of anger, wouldn't believe it and probably think it's a dream. Plus it depends which God it is, whether Yahweh or not.
Yahweh the Demiurge
Lol what would you say to him?

Bianka

Bianka

No longer human
Jan 16, 2024
On a more serious note I would ask if they have any control over what they created. If the answer is yes then fu why would you not?
If it's a no it's like.... I can't even be mad. Terrible mistake but like what can you do? They would apologize 😂😭

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022

What do we look like at that point? Not human- obviously- our bodies are back on earth.

But probably- Hi. I love some of your creations but ultimately, you already know what I think of you. Maybe you have your reasons but, I doubt I'll understand them. Maybe just send me to hell and get it over with.

And I likely would be dumb enough to do that. I've challenged managers in the past. When I get annoyed at injustice and exploitation, it all comes out.

Besides- do you think you could con God? Do you think it matters what you say? God would already know what you thought of them. What makes you think you can even speak? With what? Your vocal cords? What vocal cords? I doubt you'd be able to hide anything from God. I doubt they'd give you the chance to question them either. It would maybe more like being on trial in a courtroom I imagine. Maybe I'd be sensible and say nothing. I reckon we're screwed either way!

Reactions: Gonnerr and sserafim
silent.desperation

silent.desperation

Jan 9, 2024
I'd tell him he has a lot of explaining to do...

Reactions: leavingthesoultrap and sserafim
P

Patches

Oct 26, 2023
Well I guess science really let me down huh..

• Yay!
Reactions: leavingthesoultrap and sserafim
leavingthesoultrap

leavingthesoultrap

(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)
Nov 25, 2023
Wtf is your problem?

Reactions: Gonnerr, sserafim, lotus11 and 1 other person
onyx559

onyx559

Hiraeth
Apr 12, 2023
Why he thought SA was something I needed to go through at 6 🙃 obligatory not religious but I hate when people say "It's god plan" or anything like that cause why tf is kids going through horrible shit part of this so called "plan" ??!?

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: reclaimedbynature, libitina, BorderlineChellery and 3 others
sammiechzxv

sammiechzxv

just a girl who's kinda sad
Aug 7, 2023
Idk, "sorry for doubting your existence"