• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

M

Miiau

Oct 25, 2021
I feel very frightened of a new failed ctb with brain damage or similar so i would like to mix two methods to go sure.
I am thinking about N and Nitro, N and carbon monoxide ....

What do you think? Which methods could work well together? Any real experience?

Thanks in advance!

Reactions: Jenjoh2358
Jenjoh2358

Jenjoh2358

Close the world, Open the next.
Oct 12, 2021
Perhaps… plastic bag + complete hanging

Reactions: Miiau
8evergo

8evergo

Mage
Oct 20, 2021
should someone go first, the other takes care if you hang correctly then the partner hangs up as the second you delete (with coin) on who hangs first

M

Miiau

Oct 25, 2021
si alguien va primero, el otro se encarga de que cuelgue correctamente, entonces el socio cuelga como el segundo que borra (con una moneda) de quién cuelga primero
not easy for the first one...

D

DontGiveAshiit

Student
Nov 1, 2020
I feel very frightened of a new failed ctb with brain damage or similar so i would like to mix two methods to go sure.
I am thinking about N and Nitro, N and carbon monoxide ....

What do you think? Which methods could work well together? Any real experience?

Thanks in advance!
I have always been thinking about sitting on the edge of some bridge/cliff, and shoot yourself to the head with rifle, in a way that you fall from the bridge/cliff as a result. seems to me like perfect combination with zero chance to survive.

M

Miiau

Oct 25, 2021
I have always been thinking about sitting on the edge of some bridge/cliff, and shoot yourself to the head with rifle, in a way that you fall from the bridge/cliff as a result. seems to me like perfect combination with zero chance to survive.
Where i live is not possible have guns