S

sephlove

Nov 22, 2020
Would you?

On top of the pain, I don't have the will or desire to live. I do not see anything worth living for. So why on earth would I not CTB?

• Hugs
Reactions: FuneralCry, nopointofliving, ExhaustedExistence and 4 others
ClownMe

ClownMe

Don't Cry for Me, I'm Already Dead
Apr 7, 2021
Technically, if all my pain could be removed I wouldn't be suicidal. For that to happen though I would need an entirely new brain.

• Hugs
Reactions: sephlove, Celerity, nopointofliving and 2 others
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
The thing I care about the most is avoiding future physical pain. I have a great deal of emotional pain at the moment, but emotional pain of any degree is a joke compared to real physical pain.

I would still ctb since any method would then be painless by definition, making even the worst methods peaceful. I also don't have any reason to live, even if my emotional pain would subside--and I don't think I am able to find a reason in this day and age.

• Love
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, ExhaustedExistence and newave3
newave3

newave3

I want out
Nov 21, 2020
Pain or no pain I am, have been and always will be suicidal.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, RedHarlequin and ExhaustedExistence
ExhaustedExistence

ExhaustedExistence

Life is just waiting for death
Mar 26, 2021
Hell yeah! It would be much easier if I couldn't feel any pain.

Reactions: FuneralCry, RedHarlequin, newave3 and 1 other person
V

verloren

sry for my bad english
Feb 18, 2021
I would not ctb if i could remove the pain, suffering causes my suicidal intention

Reactions: FuneralCry, jusbug, RedHarlequin and 1 other person
RedHarlequin

RedHarlequin

Mage
Jul 8, 2018
Yes, I would. The anhedonia is awful. When nothing interests you anymore I can't imagine having an ok life.

Reactions: FuneralCry and newave3
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Do you mean the mental pain? If I didn't have to deal with that, I might try to keep on living because I'd probably have a stable and "normal" (boring) mind.

If you meant physical pain, well, if I couldn't feel it I'd ctb right now.

As for the lack of motivacion to do stuff, I know what it feels like. That's the hardest thing to get rid of.

I think looking for hobbies over and over again and doing simple stuff such as taking a shower are the key to feel better.
At least that worked for me.

Hugs,

Matt

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: ExhaustedExistence and nopointofliving
nopointofliving

nopointofliving

Warrior
Apr 19, 2021
If my life gets better, I'd set a better plan to CTB. Maybe I'd be able to get SN, and I'd set a precise date to CTB.
In my current situation, I can't even get a peaceful exit, but I'm gonna to risk the whole thing.

• Hugs
Reactions: FuneralCry
Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
Technically, if all my pain could be removed I wouldn't be suicidal. For that to happen though I would need an entirely new brain.
Same.

Reactions: ClownMe and RedHarlequin
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I think so. I have simply never been suited for this life. I have always lacked the will to live and the ability to cope with it. Even as a teenager there wasn't many actual problems with my life I just saw it as pointless and nothing interested me. If the sources of my pain were removed i'd still have that kind of mindset. I have always hated the idea of living until I was old anyway.