D

DynamicDepression

Deranged
Mar 28, 2022
Personally, I'd probably go for Star Trek or The Orville. A post-scarcity utopia and an entire galaxy to explore both seem quite nice.

• Love
Reactions: whatevs, Celerity, not-2-b-the-answer and 5 others
MellowAvenue

MellowAvenue

👻
Nov 5, 2020
Mass Effect though preferably before 2183.

• Yay!
Reactions: GenesAndEnvironment, OctoberDusk and DynamicDepression
Lullaby

Lullaby

🌙
Mar 9, 2022
Mass Effect (before everything falls apart).

It'd be so cool being surrounded by all these different alien species and being able live on a huge ship with everything you need just floating wherever.

I would definitely just sit by a huge window all the time staring out into space.

• Yay!
  • Love
Reactions: onlyanimalsaregood, OctoberDusk, hungry_ghost and 2 others
D

DynamicDepression

Deranged
Mar 28, 2022
Mass Effect though preferably before 2183.

It'd be so cool being surrounded by all these different alien species and being able live on a huge ship with everything you need just floating wherever.

I would definitely just sit by a huge window all the time staring out into space.
I can't believe I forgot about Mass Effect. It's my favorite space opera for crying out loud!

• Yay!
  • Hugs
Reactions: OctoberDusk, Lullaby and MellowAvenue
hungry_ghost

hungry_ghost

جهاد
Feb 21, 2022
One where there isn't a constant bombardment of negativity, violence and carnage, death and despair.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: archipelago, Astral Storm, not-2-b-the-answer and 4 others
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Wish I could say Fire Emblem so I could attempt to be with my ultimate Waifu4Laifu Lucina but the reality of that universe is that the world is constantly going to be at war over giant dragons that are eventually going to go insane and kill everyone regardless of whether or not they're good or evil…

…Pokémon world it is then. Free healthcare, at least for pets.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, DynamicDepression and MellowAvenue
O

OctoberDusk

Apr 26, 2022

I'd invite my closest friends, all from different planets, to a Gilbert & Sullivan musical staged by Salarians. I'd skip Elcor Macbeth, though. Also, having time to consider different conversation options--especially if I really want to be a smartass in this moment--would seriously improve my social skills.

• Yay!
  • Hugs
Reactions: DynamicDepression, MellowAvenue and Lullaby
Lullaby

Lullaby

🌙
Mar 9, 2022
I'd invite my closest friends, all from different planets, to a Gilbert & Sullivan musical staged by Salarians. I'd skip Elcor Macbeth, though. Also, having time to consider different conversation options--especially if I really want to be a smartass in this moment--would seriously improve my social skills.

Definitely! Having pre-set dialogue options available would probably solve a good 70% of my issues :haha:

• Yay!
Reactions: OctoberDusk, DynamicDepression and MellowAvenue
MellowAvenue

MellowAvenue

👻
Nov 5, 2020
I'd skip Elcor Macbeth, though.

Immense disappointment, but you haven't experienced Macbeth if you haven't heard it in the voice of the Elcor.

Reactions: OctoberDusk and DynamicDepression
B

Burner1234

Jul 26, 2022
It'd be either Mass Effect or Genshin Impact.

Mass Effect so I can hang out with Garrus. Genshin Impact so I can explore Dragonspine lol I love the cold and snow.

Reactions: DynamicDepression
KQuotientW

KQuotientW

404: Reason to live not found
Jul 17, 2022
Harry Potter / Fantastic Beasts or X-Men. I'd love to be able to become invisible or run fast if I were a mutant. I dabbled in paganism when I was younger, hence the interest in all things magick.

Reactions: archipelago and not-2-b-the-answer
K

Klophy

Lost...
Jun 28, 2022
Probably some slice of life anime world. Just general all round feel good vibes.

• Yay!
Reactions: archipelago, not-2-b-the-answer, lofticries and 1 other person
D

DynamicDepression

Deranged
Mar 28, 2022
It'd be either Mass Effect or Genshin Impact.

Mass Effect so I can hang out with Garrus. Genshin Impact so I can explore Dragonspine lol I love the cold and snow.
Teyvat seems nice, just keep Paimon as far away from me as possible.

Ringo

Ringo

Rabbits on the Moon
Dec 3, 2020
I was thinking about fictional universes I like and... Most of them suck to live in. Dark Souls is a purgatory, Trails is a political shithole, Megaman is a futuristic world where there are terrorist attacks and wars at least twice a week, I like Monster Hunter but I wouldn't have the stomach to kill so many beasts that way. Even Pokemon, which seems like a utopian world, is also a big NO, I don't want some asshole and it's Dragonite to blow up my city.

Uhm... I guess Star Ocean, because it's our world centuries in the future in our space age and magic exists. Battle Network and .hack// are an option too, it's our world but a bit more technologically and socially advanced. No More Heroes would be funny.

Reactions: GentleJerk
Message In A Bottle

Message In A Bottle

📜 Just me, myself, and I
Apr 1, 2022
Animal crossing

Reactions: archipelago, Klophy and Lostandlooking
M

Molded foundation

Student
Sep 17, 2021
Hyrule in LoZ.

Reactions: Klophy and DynamicDepression
nosurpries

nosurpries

Jul 3, 2022
pokémon. going on adventures and training little pokémon.

Reactions: obafgkm, Klophy and Message In A Bottle
Ashu

Ashu

novelist, sanskritist, Canadian living in India
Nov 13, 2021
Dune. As a worm.

• Hugs
Reactions: DynamicDepression
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Is there a separate universe that Buffy, all the vampires, and the demons live in? I'd choose that one. That would be so cool.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
Cosmic dust

Cosmic dust

Among the stars
Feb 28, 2022
I was thinking about fictional universes I like and... Most of them suck to live in. Dark Souls is a purgatory, Trails is a political shithole, Megaman is a futuristic world where there are terrorist attacks and wars at least twice a week, I like Monster Hunter but I wouldn't have the stomach to kill so many beasts that way. Even Pokemon, which seems like a utopian world, is also a big NO, I don't want some asshole and it's Dragonite to blow up my city.

Uhm... I guess Star Ocean, because it's our world centuries in the future in our space age and magic exists. Battle Network and .hack// are an option too, it's our world but a bit more technologically and socially advanced. No More Heroes would be funny.
In the end, its all about who you are, where you are born, where do you live, pretty much like in real life. You could be born in a setting that looks all fun and games like Harry Potter and end up like Snape or worse.

Personally, I'd probably go for Star Trek or The Orville. A post-scarcity utopia and an entire galaxy to explore both seem quite nice.

Star trek sounds good, but only if you are born in one of the best home planets of the Federation members, like Earth, that is pretty much an utopia, with no hunger, no disease, no poverty, away enough from the conflicts in the borders. Most of the universe is chaotic, violent and dangerous.

Ringo

Ringo

Rabbits on the Moon
Dec 3, 2020
In the end, its all about who you are, where you are born, where do you live, pretty much like in real life. You could be born in a setting that looks all fun and games like Harry Potter and end up like Snape or worse.
That's correct, that's why the options focus on worlds that provide more positive possibilities than chances of ending up dead. Most of the worlds I mentioned reduced their conflicts and problems to technology-related stuff, because this allowed them to move foward and they knew how to do it without worsening their living standard.

not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
Ummmm.... Care Bears :wink::hihi::))
Seriously though....
Krypton... Right before it exploded.

GasMonkey

GasMonkey

Nitrogen Master Race
May 15, 2022
One where I would be a gigachad instead of a virgin.

• Yay!
Reactions: GenesAndEnvironment, Celerity and not-2-b-the-answer
O

obafgkm

Experienced
Jun 3, 2022
Doraemon, or anything of that kind.

There is always a solution/ magic device for every problem. It is always happy ending. No financial problems, no drug addiction. No one dies. Maybe getting drunk once in a while but always harmless. Most important, it's short. Even if it's bad, it will be over in a few pages, or 10 to 15 minutes.

• Love
Reactions: Klophy, TheLastK and not-2-b-the-answer
want2dienow

want2dienow

Atari hazure?
Jul 24, 2022
every universe has death pain and sorrow.

• Aww..
TheLastK

TheLastK

You can just call me K
Aug 6, 2022
The same universe as this one, just with a few minor changes, where I made a few different decisions and was just a little bit luckier. You ever see those memes that go through good end to bad end and all that, taking the piss out of videogames? I'm approaching my bad end really soon.
Doraemon, or anything of that kind.

There is always a solution/ magic device for every problem. It is always happy ending. No financial problems, no drug addiction. No one dies. Maybe getting drunk once in a while but always harmless. Most important, it's short. Even if it's bad, it will be over in a few pages, or 10 to 15 minutes.
This a solid choice too though lmao, love Doraemon, or on that magic being a solution maybe the original dragonball. Shit was my childhood

• Hugs
Reactions: obafgkm, Klophy and not-2-b-the-answer
P

popcorn1234

Aug 7, 2022
One where I was happy....

• Love