Thanksforeverything

Thanksforeverything

A handshake of carbon monoxide
Jul 24, 2023
Mine would be an intravenous shot of 30mg of Fentanyl most likely.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: sserafim, SMmetalhead36, Lookingtoflyfree and 8 others
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
infinite computing power

• Love
Reactions: sserafim, LoiteringClouds, FreeMind and 4 others
Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
If we're talking about objects, I'd like a time machine. Otherwise, true love, I guess? Ugh. My answers are so boring, lol.

Reactions: cryone, FreeMind, Kit1 and 6 others
Blurry_Buildings

Blurry_Buildings

Just Existing
Sep 27, 2023
2 trillion dollars

I'll use the first trillion to buy out the government and make it do my bidding. Now with my vast political and economic power (and the added economic power of the state) I'll use the second trillion (+~2 trillion extra from the state) to fix the world's problems, leaving around $50,000 to buy an airplane so I can end up in an unfortunate accident at sea while the masses weep in sorrow.

• Yay!
Reactions: sserafim, Lostandlooking, FreeMind and 5 others
donsie

donsie

She whispered and it echoed
Jan 9, 2024
If we're talking about objects, I'd like a time machine. Otherwise, true love, I guess? Ugh. My answers are so boring, lol.
Not boring at all! Where would you go first in the Time Machine?

Reactions: sserafim, FreeMind and Kit1
amaluuk

amaluuk

Jan 11, 2024
Oh yes very much a time machine would be nice. I wouldn't even want to change anything, I just want to relive some of the better times I had in life.

• Hugs
Reactions: sserafim, FreeMind, Kit1 and 3 others
Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
Not boring at all! Where would you go first in the Time Machine?
I might actually go to the future to see if anything truly catastrophic would need to be prevented, though maybe a crystal ball would be more useful than that.

Seeing the ancient wonders of the world or seeing the far future just for the sake of it might be interesting as well.

In my own life, I would change a lot, but the time machine as I envision it for this question would have me doubled. The most I could do to intervene in my own life would be to guide my younger self, but then her life could go in a completely unpredictable direction. I could, through some unfortunate (or perhaps fortunate) series of events, hasten my own death inadvertently. And then being doubled in such a way makes me question what the point of it would even be if I could not myself experience the better life I attempted to achieve - perhaps to see what could have been?

Without the doubling, I suppose I could try to prevent my birth or intervene in any number of ways at pivotal periods in world history - e.g. killing baby Hitler, killing Genghis Khan, etc. The ethics of such scenarios are so morally dubious though that I would be afraid to intervene.

Reactions: sserafim and Kit1
Thanksforeverything

Thanksforeverything

Jul 24, 2023
2 trillion dollars

I'll use the first trillion to buy out the government and make it do my bidding. Now with my vast political and economic power (and the added economic power of the state) I'll use the second trillion (+~2 trillion extra from the state) to fix the world's problems, leaving around $50,000 to buy an airplane so I can end up in an unfortunate accident at sea while the masses weep in sorrow.
Creative but you'd need a lot more than 2 trillion for this lol.

• Yay!
Reactions: cryone, Deadfrogwalking and Kit1
MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
A reverse big bang.

Reactions: sserafim, cryone, Kit1 and 2 others
Thanksforeverything

Thanksforeverything

Jul 24, 2023
I might actually go to the future to see if anything truly catastrophic would need to be prevented, though maybe a crystal ball would be more useful than that.

Seeing the ancient wonders of the world or seeing the far future just for the sake of it might be interesting as well.

In my own life, I would change a lot, but the time machine as I envision it for this question would have me doubled. The most I could do to intervene in my own life would be to guide my younger self, but then her life could go in a completely unpredictable direction. I could, through some unfortunate (or perhaps fortunate) series of events, hasten my own death inadvertently. And then being doubled in such a way makes me question what the point of it would even be if I could not myself experience the better life I attempted to achieve - perhaps to see what could have been?

Without the doubling, I suppose I could try to prevent my birth or intervene in any number of ways at pivotal periods in world history - e.g. killing baby Hitler, killing Genghis Khan, etc. The ethics of such scenarios are so morally dubious though that I would be afraid to intervene.
This is why I think time machine's kind of a trap answer. Like it sounds good in theory, but probably would be kind of a letdown because of all the limitations. Although I must say, I like the going to the future idea. I've always wanted to see where a couple of centuries take us in terms of tech. But then again, it could be the exact opposite as well. I might just time travel and find myself in a toxic barren wasteland.

Reactions: sserafim, Kit1 and Celerity
shinitai_sh0jo

shinitai_sh0jo

Is it so selfish to want to feel a little better?
Dec 30, 2023
A new fresh body. A new brain, with no stupid scars.

A way of making stupid things without having to think of the possible disaster it could occur if I did it.

Reactions: Kit1, divinemistress36 and Neverfeltdeader
Blurry_Buildings

Blurry_Buildings

Just Existing
Sep 27, 2023
Creative but you'd need a lot more than 2 trillion for this lol.
Aww rip maybe I should have just saved myself the trouble and demanded to become god-emperor of humanity but it seemed like too much to ask for right out of the gate... and now that I think about it there are concerning implications of immortality there too...

8 trillion?

Reactions: Kit1 and Deleted member 65988
Thanksforeverything

Thanksforeverything

Jul 24, 2023
Aww rip maybe I should have just saved myself the trouble and demanded to become god-emperor of humanity but it seemed like too much to ask for right out of the gate... and now that I think about it there are concerning implications of immortality there too...

8 trillion?
Eternal slumber's probably feasible for a godlike being I'd assume. Death, probably not. But is there really a difference?

Reactions: Kit1
Anri_wants_peace

Anri_wants_peace

Dec 23, 2023
something that turns me into a girl ...and then use it and sell it :^)

Blurry_Buildings

Blurry_Buildings

Just Existing
Sep 27, 2023
Eternal slumber's probably feasible for a godlike being I'd assume. Death, probably not. But is there really a difference?
hrmmm idk though I feel like its not the same. And what if some human wakes me up? I hate mornings

breezeboy

breezeboy

To infinity and beyond
Dec 8, 2023
I'd like to have some questions answered.

How did we come to be? Is there a higher power/god? What comes after death?

Thats all I really want besides death itself.

Reactions: sserafim, itchygator, Deadfrogwalking and 1 other person
lament.

lament.

the Immortal
Jun 28, 2023
endless dreams

Reactions: sserafim, cryone and Kit1
lament.

lament.

the Immortal
Jun 28, 2023
Isn't that bad? You'd have no control and dreams can be both good and bad.

I love my dreams, I have never had a nightmare nor a bad dream. There's no pain when I'm dreaming, and I often have dreams about fantastical places or beings who love me. Being awake is the real nightmare for me, it's not like I have control over my waking life anyway.

If I could guarantee and endless dream through death I would jump off a bridge with no further thoughts.

Reactions: sserafim, cryone, Deadfrogwalking and 1 other person
Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
Since you mentioned fictional how about a happy neutral state.

Reactions: Kit1 and divinemistress36
Angel of Spades

Angel of Spades

barely keeping it together
May 23, 2023
Maybe the most depressing answer I've given: I just wish She would come back and talk to me again.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Lookingtoflyfree, Kit1 and nejtack
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
Nembutal!

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Deadfrogwalking, Kit1 and pthnrdnojvsc
BlackMoon

BlackMoon

Peace-seeker
Oct 30, 2023
Having a true friend or lover.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Lookingtoflyfree, cryone, Kit1 and 1 other person
caninecomposer

caninecomposer

Unappreciated artist
Dec 18, 2023
I've thought a lot about this. I would want to be teleported into my own special dimension where I can make anything happen, even if it defies reality, taking on any form in any scenario. I would be able to have so much fun all the time. And when I'm done, I can choose for my existence to end.

Reactions: sserafim, RollingGiant, ihatemylifee and 1 other person
BlazingBob

BlazingBob

I'm still here b/c of my dogs
Oct 28, 2021
Good health. Without it life is not worth living. I dread facing another day and live in complete misery because my body is torturing me. A loving family that actually gave a shit would be nice too, something I've never had.

• Hugs
Reactions: RollingGiant, Kit1 and divinemistress36
sulokanai_

sulokanai_

someone wanting to change their destiny.
Jan 9, 2024
I find this question a little unclear for me. In the current state I find myself in, honestly, all I want is to die soon. But something I also always wanted was to have a different life than the one I have now. I always wanted to be an exemplary and obedient son, who always tried hard and got good grades and now lives a good and happy life, married to the love of my life. Unfortunately, this is all just a dream that will never come true and I gave up on it all a long time ago.

• Hugs
B

brokeandbroken

Enlightened
Apr 18, 2023
Mine would be an intravenous shot of 30mg of Fentanyl most likely.
Probably an Island with the necessities. I would put something like world peace.... But I am not sure most people deserve it. I would rather just go away.

• Yay!
  • Hugs
Reactions: Deadfrogwalking, Little_Suzy and Kit1