• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

BxK

BxK

Aug 20, 2018
I'd go back three years to when I was 17 and marry that girl who actually wanted to do that. I waited too long, and she accepted another proposal a week after I disappered, (trief to kill myself.)
She told me after, she would have gladly married me. I was crushed.

Maybe that was really my only shot at being happy... No it was my only way in this world.

Reactions: M0D and lv-gras
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
I would go back to University and somehow adopt a healthier lifestyle. Not drink, not smoke, get exercise, eat properly.

Yeah right.

D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
Actually, I'd probably stop the internet being invented.:blarg:

I seem to recall life was better before technology took over. I had no phone, no email, no online accounts, just a backpack, a tent and a sense of adventure.

F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
I would at least go back to b4 I started working in the strip club. That alone would have spared me from some of the disasters that came as a result of working in there.

Reactions: Midnight
Redt2go

Redt2go

flower child
Jan 5, 2019
Second year of college . Would have worked less. Put more effort into making friends . Started seeing a therapist for depression. Worked things out more so I didn't lose my ex. Spent time developing a hobby. Chosen a different major. ( I have alot of regrets you see) lol everything's fucked now

Redt2go

Redt2go

flower child
Jan 5, 2019
Second year of college . Would have worked less. Put more effort into making friends . Started seeing a therapist for depression. Worked things out more so I didn't lose my ex. Spent time developing a hobby. Chosen a different major. ( I have alot of regrets you see) lol everything's fucked now
I was so close to a happy life

B

Broken

Paragon
Dec 7, 2018
I was so close to a happy life
I no how that feels to realise you were so close to a happy life. I've just lost someone and until I met them I didn't realise that I just existed instead of living. I was happy but stupid and childish. One bad desicions to take drugs and not live up to my values and I lost her. I'm really hoping I will meet someone that cares about me the way she did before I let her down. I think the hard thing is to aknowledge your happiness when you are happy and appreciate it because like the saying goes you don't know what you've got till its gone.

Reactions: Redt2go
B

Broken

Paragon
Dec 7, 2018
Might go even further back in time. Maybe when I started secondary school and I didn't have loads off friends at first. Used to go and kick a football against a wall in the local park by myself. My dad would come over and shout at me for not having friends. Cunt of a father really. I've made bad decisions but they all stem from him. Could go even further back in time and not see some things I wish I hadn't to do with him. I learned to lie from my father. Didn't realise that until my life came crashing down. I have to live every day noing my father is a liar and gets away with it. I told lies. Nothing in comparison to him and my world crashed and burned. If I'd been given a second chance I would have done the right thing. I caught my dad lieing and I no he still lies now. He'll get his comuponce one day!

daikon

daikon

trash golem
Dec 26, 2018
There are plenty of things I'd do over, but the thing that obsessed me is I'd find some way to save my boyfriend from being murdered, or take a year off of college to go live with him. I wish I had more time with him — he made this all seem worth it.

Other than that, I'd stop my parents from having me. What a mistake I was!

therhydler

therhydler

Enlightened
Dec 7, 2018
I would go back in time and not cheat on my girlfriend. She was the best thing I ever had. I don't know how I let that happen

Morbid Cam

Morbid Cam

Oct 28, 2018
I would go back to probably 2016 and start again from there

Aesthler

Aesthler

Death is the only God who comes when you call
Sep 25, 2018
I always day dream of going back to a younger me, probably 8 or something and making completely different things to see if the results would be different. There's still a possibility things could be worse but there's hope that things could be better.

Reactions: stellabelle
AhG

AhG

La vie est tout sauf un rêve
Jan 24, 2019
Yes, very much so. If I could go back in time and fix things with my wife, Hell yeah I would.

waived

waived

I am a sunrise
Jan 5, 2019
Not a single person has said anything about dinosaurs.

dinosaur_parade.jpg

Last edited:
Othermind

Othermind

-
Dec 26, 2018
4-5 years ago.
I'd just stop myself from making the horrible mistakes that led me to want to ctb.
It genuinely infuriates me thinking just how little it would take.
Still holding out hope I'll get the chance in the afterlife.

Reactions: Redt2go and Broken
Memento Mori

Memento Mori

shambling garbage
Jan 24, 2019
if we try to fix up things we maybe just generate other things to happen, it's russian roulette...

I'd try to make as much money as possible then find and conquer my loved one again and flee from this country but I don't really want to repeat my childhood^^

K

kkatt

Paragon
Nov 12, 2018
I'd pay attention in IT class so I could master the UK and US Governmental systems and hack them,just in time to torment the Thatch and Reagan into letting loose with the Nukes against the Red peril. Obviously the Soviet Union would just obliterate this country and the problems of all the members from Blighty would be sorted. People in the states would probably need to get themselves close to a Missile storage zone to become a decent target but that shouldn't be hard,given the stash of weapons they had.
Most the rest of the world would,no doubt,want to get in Reagan or Brezhnev's/Gorbachev's good books...so they all have a mighty fine chance of being wiped out too.

H

Heart Shards

The shards of my broken heart cut deep.
Feb 3, 2019
I would attempt to prevent my conception. If I would solve everything if I was never born. Life is a curse my parents transferred to me.

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
Go back to when I was 18 and wanted to kill myself as I had planned I even moved out from home for the first time to do it in peace, back then I was still remembered as a teenager and not an adult life was still a bit carefree but it was actually over at this point I even realized at age 17 my social life was now over and I will turn 25 in April so what good has come of me being alive these past 7 years? Nothing just more mental pain, more awakening thoughts and my physical condition gets worse and worse, ever year I don´t kill myself is another failure because there is no point in going on it´s just weakness.