• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Can this be the end? Is this the way I die?
Apr 17, 2023
Israel. Giving them billions of taxpayers dollars per year when it could fix our country is outrageous. Christians need Israel to exist because jeezus. Christians would rather Armageddon happen than to have a stable world. The middle east was peaceful before 1900 and colonization

Last edited:
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
No country should be eliminated, unless its people are horrible and such a country doesn't exist as of now. The citizens of all countries are generally innocent, if they vote for dictators then they're ignorant. It should be the dictators that be eliminated, then the world would be a decent place, or at least better than it currently is.

leloyon

leloyon

Sick Of It All
Feb 4, 2023
Israel. Giving them billions of taxpayers dollars per year when it could fix our country is outrageous. Christians need Israel to exist because jeezus. Christians would rather Armageddon happen than to have a stable world. The middle east was peaceful before 1900 and colonization
Unfathomably based.

Reactions: Ambivalent1
Otto Mann

Otto Mann

Professional bus driver
Aug 19, 2023
Detonating a nuclear weapon in a nation wouldn't resolve ANY issues on this planet. The wellspring of malevolence lies within money, central banks, and their originator.

Nations devoid of currency lack influence.

Money is root of all evil.

S

somenone

He is not even capable of committing suicide
Aug 19, 2023
I would get rid of Russia, there is a lot of blood and suffering on the hands of this country for the last 30 years. Of course, all states in one way or another committed crimes, or something that is considered by the majority as a crime, but Russia at the moment has turned into a real evil, where people rejoice in the murders of Ukrainians, and hate the whole world around, including, as if, friends of the Chinese (talk to ordinary by Russians, and you will see the flourishing of racism and fascism there), and this is not propaganda, most of them really are like that.

Someone wrote that it is not the country that needs to be destroyed, but the dictator, unfortunately I have to say that this person is simply wrong. We have seen the change of power in Russia, it has happened before, but there is something like a mentality that affects everything, so of course the power plays an important role, but if we look at it from a distance, we can see the general trend, the Russians are still imperialists, they still need an external enemy , still live without respecting each other's rights, that's why they lose their own. We see the formation of a new, more modern Gulag, after twenty years of normalization. Unfortunately, this people could not.

"While the whole world is running after the virtual Bin Laden, saving itself from "global terrorism", another monster like Hitler is pouring blood behind the Kremlin walls. And if he is not stopped in time, perhaps this maniac will soon lead civilization to another world massacre, in the furnace of which millions and millions of human lives will burn." 2006 Oleksandr Valterovich Litvinenko

despairhangoverand

despairhangoverand

Aug 22, 2023
I do think that United States should consider disbanding for a while, restore native lands and native rights, and pay proper reparations to the natives. Including those of Boricua, Hawaii, and Samoa. Just because the country disappears legally, doesn't mean that what made this place good and popular would disappear. America could still function as a nation, just retreat and return the lands and actually consider fair deals with the natives.

Touhou

Touhou

2hu
Mar 9, 2023
I do think that United States should consider disbanding for a while, restore native lands and native rights, and pay proper reparations to the natives. Including those of Boricua, Hawaii, and Samoa. Just because the country disappears legally, doesn't mean that what made this place good and popular would disappear. America could still function as a nation, just retreat and return the lands and actually consider fair deals with the natives.
Veni, vidi, vici. It's our land, IMO.

CW36

CW36

➕〰️➰
Jul 23, 2023
Wales, Northern Ireland, China, Romania, All of South America, Half of Africa, North Korea, Russia, Australia, India, all the Stan's, plus some others. Oh, and especially France.

kelimackie

kelimackie

bleh
Sep 22, 2023
Independence Day Usa GIF by Ecard Mint

Reactions: sserafim
wristcutangel

wristcutangel

What value is there to a life that wants to end?
Jul 5, 2023
the one i live in so i die. simple.

Reactions: sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
What the title says, which country would you eliminate if you could?
America. All we do is just wage wars around the world and act like Big Brother and get into other countries' business
Im going to bend the defintion of "country" a bit and pick the universe. Can we just delete that?
Literally