LONE WOLF.

LONE WOLF.

PUNISHER.
Nov 4, 2020
I

think this is the case for many people. "There's a reason for me to go on!"....... universe: silence.

We should all be given a gun at birth. Lets see how civilised we actually are!
If we were all given a gun at birth, No-one would make it to 21yrs of age!

GarageKarate07

GarageKarate07

Wizard
Aug 18, 2020
If we were all given a gun at birth, No-one would make it to 21yrs of age!
It would be a very fun 20 years though! How exciting it would be! Driving with guns resting outside car windows. Ordering McDonald's with a gun in everybodies hand. School. LOL would it be a better place where we develop better manners or a worse place where most of us live in fear? Oh wait, dont we all live in fear now?

LONE WOLF.

LONE WOLF.

PUNISHER.
Nov 4, 2020
It would be a very fun 20 years though! How exciting it would be! Driving with guns resting outside car windows. Ordering McDonald's with a gun in everybodies hand. School. LOL would it be a better place where we develop better manners or a worse place where most of us live in fear? Oh wait, dont we all live in fear now?
But who are we afraid off? Others or Ourselves? Personally l never go to Muck Donald's(deliberate misspelling) preferring Burger king! How many people do You think know it takes just 5lbs of pressure to squeeze the trigger on a semi automatic handgun? I reckon Martial law would be declared within just 24 hours and then the brown stuff would really hit the fan! Sounds Fun!!! I choose a pair of 1911A1's with 2 speed loaders and a leather belt holster and 25 boxes of extra hollow point ammo! What gun do You choose?

GarageKarate07

GarageKarate07

Wizard
Aug 18, 2020
But who are we afraid off? Others or Ourselves? Personally l never go to Muck Donald's(deliberate misspelling) preferring Burger king! How many people do You think know it takes just 5lbs of pressure to squeeze the trigger on a semi automatic handgun? I reckon Martial law would be declared within just 24 hours and then the brown stuff would really hit the fan! Sounds Fun!!! I choose a pair of 1911A1's with 2 speed loaders and a leather belt holster and 25 boxes of extra hollow point ammo! What gun do You choose?
I didn't think about a pair of pistols. Idk there are a lot of interesting firearms to choose. I would say a Falcon but a 9mil is a little small. Sure it gets the job done and has handling but its just an average round. Maybe the Jack Nicholson Joker pistol? Maybe Dirty Harry? Then you have to decide revolver for traditions sake or new age for all the modern bells and whistles. I found this. But pepper shot has a short range as fun as this would be.
Images 3

I would think a 45 would be about right for me as well.

Ffc5a80db8d5891e22f6b790b66d096e

I guess this "classifies" as a pistol of sorts.... Unnamed 3

Attachments

• main-qimg-381c176b57f235e5a95e2ae32bb0c73c.webp
    7.8 KB · Views: 2
S

smithy

Dec 30, 2020
I am so done and so ready. Would do it right now for sure.
wish it was as easy as some people make it sound. Otherwise I would have been long gone.

• Love
Reactions: Pisceslilith and GarageKarate07