B

Bamman

Can’t go back, why go forward?
Mar 31, 2021
If you had your ideal method and all the equipment and it was all planned out and it was the best time and perhaps only time for a long time to go would you?

OR?

Would you stick around for a longer to make sure you wanted to do anything else or resolve things you could etc?

• Love
Reactions: fred farkle, Pisceslilith, pthnrdnojvsc and 3 others
Blondi

Blondi

Iš Lietuvos
Feb 2, 2021
If you had your ideal method and all the equipment and it was all planned out and it was the best time and perhaps only time for a long time to go would you?
YES
Would you stick around for a longer to make sure you wanted to do anything else or resolve things you could etc?
I have nothing to resolve.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: greyismyfavecolor, Pisceslilith, Studio84 and 2 others
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
If I had a sarco in front of me I'd abandon my current plan (letting little sister grow up a bit), tbh. SN or N, idk, probably not. Shotgun is a 50/50.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Studio84, GarageKarate07 and Ame
B

Bamman

Mar 31, 2021
If I had a sarco in front of me I'd abandon my current plan (letting little sister grow up a bit), tbh. SN or N, idk, probably not. Shotgun is a 50/50.
After watching Ronnie Mcnutt blow his head clean apart like a banana being split open as made me really fear weapons as a suicide method. Yes it worked but what if it didn't and the mess and horror for someone else to witness. That's no open casket funeral.

GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
After watching Ronnie Mcnutt blow his head clean apart like a banana being split open as made me really fear weapons as a suicide method. Yes it worked but what if it didn't and the mess and horror for someone else to witness. That's no open casket funeral.
Haven't seen anyone really go str8 for the brainstem with a shotgun.
698125.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: Hurt, Octavina, lofticries and 1 other person
GarageKarate07

GarageKarate07

Wizard
Aug 18, 2020
Haven't seen anyone really go str8 for the brainstem with a shotgun.
698125.jpg
That young man at the top, does he have an AK? I think ive seen this on best gore before the site was taken down. That ammo he used, I dont know if it was a special kind or not, really did the trick. The blast seemed to do the damage because of the close range. It looked like the "sound" and wind displacement is what ripped him up so bad. I dont think that rifle would do that at a long range or even from across the room.

B

Bamman

Mar 31, 2021
That young man at the top, does he have an AK? I think ive seen this on best gore before the site was taken down. That ammo he used, I dont know if it was a special kind or not, really did the trick. The blast seemed to do the damage because of the close range. It looked like the "sound" and wind displacement is what ripped him up so bad. I dont think that rifle would do that at a long range or even from across the room.
i believe its a saiga 12, basically the shotgun version of an ak. semi auto, not that matters when one shot does the trick

GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
From my CoD knowledge that could look like a semi-automatic shotgun. An SK-12 or something iirc.
i believe its a saiga 12, basically the shotgun version of an ak. semi auto, not that matters when one shot does the trick
Lol, hivemind.

hfdepression30

hfdepression30

Experienced
Mar 30, 2021
I'll try partial tonight. If I can't do it, then I'll retry it on the weekend, but if I fail it both times I'm gonna do the charcoal method. I really, really need to put an end to this life asap.

B

Bamman

Mar 31, 2021
just saw the top one, makes me shiver.

Reactions: fred farkle
yive

yive

life is evil
Nov 6, 2020
give me the gun and i'll do it right now

• Love
Reactions: GarageKarate07 and GenesAndEnvironment
GarageKarate07

GarageKarate07

Wizard
Aug 18, 2020
Ronnie is the "holy spirit" in the pic.
See, I watched that one. It looked like cgi to me. Obviously all the confirmations around it say it was real but it almost looked like one of those school video projects "Ronnies Rage Quit Gaming" or something. Good videos for learning what it looks like to die by that method. Sad that we live in that world but thats what taxes and death does to people. I had a vet buddy in Georgia ctb because his restaurant went under. Fight for 'merica just to have your rights and dreams blown to crap with everyone else. Anyways......

Reactions: GenesAndEnvironment
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Even if I had the SN on my hands today, I wouldn't do it.
I might do it impulsively another day but I'd rather wait some more time.

Reactions: Hurt and Pisceslilith
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Yes I think so. I have decided that this life is not for me, being depressed my whole life and now suffering from chronic health problems. I don't want to live past 20. I am struggling with the method that I would choose so if there was an peaceful guaranteed one I would go for it.

• Love
Reactions: Bullit, Hurt and DarkWolf
DunnoWhyButYeah

DunnoWhyButYeah

~*-*~
Apr 3, 2020
Yes I would. 35 years of this life is enought. I don't really think this is going to be better ever.

• Hugs
Reactions: Hurt, Pisceslilith, Studio84 and 2 others
DarkWolf

DarkWolf

Worthless Loser
Mar 29, 2021
If I had SN or something similar. I'd go ASAP I wouldn't hang around.

• Hugs
Reactions: Studio84
S

Some1's_Wasted_Fetus

Student
Mar 20, 2021
I'd set my date if I had my ideal method right now. I'd spend one last week doing/watching/eating everything I love. I'd completely abandon all responsibility at this point (stop doing homework, skip class, etc.) Then I'd drive to the wilderness to ensure I'm not found for some time and then ctb

• Love
Reactions: GarageKarate07
GarageKarate07

GarageKarate07

Wizard
Aug 18, 2020

OR?

I'm still trying to figure out why I "don't" or "won't". I have everything in place and have finished all my prep. I was waiting for one last thing but I dont need it. To say I'm not scared would be a lie but I am ready and I can go at anytime. I'm more afraid I will do it than that I won't. Could I do it right now/tonight? That's exactly what I'm trying to decide over the next month. So today I'm here and so is everyone else. Maybe that means something? My situation is very bad and not much can improve. I'm ill/sick, I'm poor, I'm exhausted, and I'm alone. My change of emotions is the only thing keeping me from it.
Right. But he DID CTB. He is gone so it worked and he made it out.
YES

I have nothing to resolve.
Are you only waiting on a method?
Is sarco that box that fills with nitro like an exit bag coffin?

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Some1's_Wasted_Fetus and Studio84
B

Bamman

Mar 31, 2021
I think no matter how low we get for some reason our si keeps kicking in. I hate that.
I feel so detached from most things in my life now.
I'm still trying to figure out why I "don't" or "won't". I have everything in place and have finished all my prep. I was waiting for one last thing but I dont need it. To say I'm not scared would be a lie but I am ready and I can go at anytime. I'm more afraid I will do it than that I won't. Could I do it right now/tonight? That's exactly what I'm trying to decide over the next month. So today I'm here and so is everyone else. Maybe that means something? My situation is very bad and not much can improve. I'm ill/sick, I'm poor, I'm exhausted, and I'm alone. My change of emotions is the only thing keeping me from it.

Right. But he DID CTB. He is gone so it worked and he made it out.

Are you only waiting on a method?

Is sarco that box that fills with nitro like an exit bag coffin?
I hope that something better will work out for you. But I know once there is that commitment it's hard to escape

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: GarageKarate07, Pisceslilith and Studio84
Ame

Ame

あめ
Nov 1, 2019
Assuming that "all planned out" includes auxiliary tasks like notes and having one's affairs in order and "the best time" means that there is no chance of being interrupted, then I would go without question. I've procrastinated enough and passing up this chance would be something that I would regret for the the rest of my days.

I don't want to do anything else and even if my illnesses and problems were to be waived, there is no permutation of my future life that I can see myself wanting to live in. It is too late to make something of my life and many of the things and people I would want in my life are irretrievably lost. I'll pass. Only peace matters.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: GarageKarate07, Studio84 and Dead Meat
wanttodie

wanttodie

Enlightened
Apr 19, 2018
yes i do it

• Hugs
Reactions: Octavina and Dead Meat
Pisceslilith

Pisceslilith

Student
Aug 19, 2019

OR?

I would have to force myself to do it because I feel like my si would kick in, so yes but my mind and anxiety would try to convince me that there's a "reason" to stay when there really isn't any.

• Love
Reactions: GarageKarate07
LONE WOLF.

LONE WOLF.

PUNISHER.
Nov 4, 2020
No l wouldn't! When l adopted my dog l promised him l would always be there for him and love him with all my heart, while his heart beats so will mine! When he goes 3 month's later so will l.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Pisceslilith, Bat 17 and Ame
BigNarkoleptic

BigNarkoleptic

If this isn't the end, what's meant of learning.
Mar 8, 2021
Snivelling naivety of planet world 2k21

greyismyfavecolor

greyismyfavecolor

Jul 16, 2020
yes.

GarageKarate07

GarageKarate07

Wizard
Aug 18, 2020
I
I would have to force myself to do it because I feel like my si would kick in, so yes but my mind and anxiety would try to convince me that there's a "reason" to stay when there really isn't any.
think this is the case for many people. "There's a reason for me to go on!"....... universe: silence.
give me the gun and i'll do it right now
We should all be given a gun at birth. Lets see how civilised we actually are!

Reactions: Pisceslilith and yive
mossball

mossball

Apr 6, 2021
I have a few things to set straight but I'd still do it. Because I know I'd lose my chance if I didn't. Things have gotten worse now...