• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

acher

acher

Aug 6, 2018
I'd definitely go to some remote place in Alaska or Nunavut and freeze under the aurora. I think it would be a really profound way to go.

Reactions: Smilla, Mari, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person
M

Morning Angel

Useless Broken Wings
Aug 8, 2018
Aurora borealis sounds pretty amazing. Iceland also.

Reactions: akana, lastsummer, FairyAlys and 3 others
PatKat

PatKat

Meh
Aug 9, 2018
I think Prague would be really nice to see.

Reactions: acher, Smilla, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person
C

Comatose11

Mage
Jul 26, 2018
I want to just ctb at home. I've ben living in this same one for over a decade and also it's less likely to get on the news.

Reactions: Tiburcio, Deleted_9cKnXB34QG and lv-gras
M

Morning Angel

Useless Broken Wings
Aug 8, 2018
Sad no one is replying to this! It's such a fun question.

Reactions: acher and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
D

Deleted member 847

Aokigahara
suicide-forest-1.jpg

Reactions: Deleted_9cKnXB34QG and lv-gras
M

millefeui

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2018
Aokigahara (Sea of trees). A forest in Japan.

Reactions: betteroffdead, Deleted_9cKnXB34QG, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person
Xmac000

Xmac000

Somewhere...
May 23, 2018
My room. Unfortunately i can't i live with my parents but you know what they say. Theres no place like home.

Reactions: Tiburcio
ge0rge

ge0rge

the satanic mechanic
Jul 29, 2018
Tintern Abbey. But that's just an English major thing.

Reactions: acher

6477244ts5

Student
Jun 13, 2018
Im trying to figure this out. I am afraid that the time it takes to get anywhere I'd want to go, plus being there, might change my mind or put me in a bind. But....I also really don't want to do it here in this shitty place where so much bad has happened.

I

I will go soon

Apr 9, 2018
Somewhere in a national park or beautiful nature area like Lake Louise or the heart of a large city like Los Angeles. I would prefer to be alone unless with a partner in a room or some sort of secluded area. I mean depending on the many ways to die it would have to depend on that.

Reactions: akana and acher
I

I want to end it

Arcanist
Apr 29, 2018
Aurora borealis sounds pretty amazing. Iceland also.
A... Aurora Borealis! At this time of year? At this time of day? In this part of the country? Localized entirely within your kitchen?

T

Tiburcio

No place seems good enough to me.

So my room.

Last edited by a moderator:
Imaginos

Imaginos

Full-time layabout
Apr 7, 2018
There's some secluded sand dunes somewhat nearby to where I live. There's this one spot in particular, a lonely bench tucked away out of sight on some large flat rocks near the water, that I've always thought would be a nice/scenic place to die. It'll never happen since I'm a hermit and I haven't been there in fucking years, plus it's like a 40 minute drive away from here & I don't, nor will I ever, have my license, but still. I can always fantasize about it, I guess. There's also a nice large bridge that extends over the bay next to town that I've often dreamed about throwing myself off of that's only like a 20-25 minute walk away. A little more attainable, but again. I doubt I'll ever be able to make said dreams become reality.

Last edited:
Reactions: acher
RaptorHavx

RaptorHavx

Drowning in loneliness...
Aug 15, 2018
Some place where I could be alone and peacefully leave, looking at scenery covered with sunset rays. Maybe some nature park ?

Reactions: akana