moondazed

moondazed

ex nihilo nihil fit
Oct 14, 2023
If you could choose how you die, by your own hand or not, how would it happen?

I often dream of dying while flying. I would only hope it was only me, of course. I love the feeling of flying in a plane and hope I peacefully leave this plane, of existence, while traveling through the skies and admiring the tininess of man. So cute in its tininess, opposed to the horror of its greatness.

Reactions: Hunter2005, Luchi, UtopianSoliloquies and 1 other person
NeedAnEscape

NeedAnEscape

awaiting the end
Oct 16, 2023
I want to die in my sleep. I don't want to experience fear before I die; I just want death to take me away swiftly. If death came for me, then it would be easier for my friends and family to recover.

Reactions: Chronicoverwhelm, worthIess, Hunter2005 and 2 others
moondazed

moondazed

ex nihilo nihil fit
Oct 14, 2023
I want to die in my sleep. I don't want to experience fear before I die; I just want death to take me away swiftly. If death came for me, then it would be easier for my friends and family to recover.
It really is the dream, isn't it? To fall asleep and never wake up.

Reactions: HeileWelt and NeedAnEscape
L

leavingsoon99

I'm at peace... Finally.
Mar 16, 2023
I'd want to die by my own hand. I think there's a power to be gained in that. But, I'd want to do so painlessly and peacefully where no one would ever find my body. I don't have family and friends who'd want to remember me. So, I'd just want to die alone somewhere by taking a pill that puts me to sleep for good.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: divinemistress36, Life Is My Coffin and moondazed
clavicals

clavicals

тоска
Jun 4, 2023
I've always wanted to die by bleeding out. I want to feel death and the life slip away from my body. I feel like it would be very peaceful

Before that stage is pretty brutal though, and painful. I can't bring myself to do it in that way

• Love
Reactions: wanttodie and moondazed
moondazed

moondazed

ex nihilo nihil fit
Oct 14, 2023
I've always wanted to die by bleeding out. I want to feel death and the life slip away from my body. I feel like it would be very peaceful

Before that stage is pretty brutal though, and painful. I can't bring myself to do it in that way
Do you read? You might like Lincoln in the Bardo. It's not a terribly long read but that description suits a good character

I tried to CTB once by slitting my wrists. I didn't have a very sharp knife in the apartment, and my SI would not let me shred my skin. I tried so hard. I still have scars from it, 3 years old, but I barely bled. I then came to my senses a bit when the brand of the bathtub drain was "real friends" or something like that. I texted a school mate that night and he calmed me down. Not an easy task and that experience pretty much pushed me away from that method.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: clavicals
GreenMarsh

GreenMarsh

Oct 17, 2023

I often dream of dying while flying. I would only hope it was only me, of course. I love the feeling of flying in a plane and hope I peacefully leave this plane, of existence, while traveling through the skies and admiring the tininess of man. So cute in its tininess, opposed to the horror of its greatness.
I think about it all the time, really.

Personally, I like to keep it simple. I want a magnum bullet through my heart. And I want the gun to be beautiful and decorated. I'm so weird about this, but it's my death, my rules, right?

I'd also like to remove the pain aspect, and be able to feel myself "fading" away slowly. Sounds quick and peaceful, weirdly relaxing even.

• Love
Reactions: moondazed
moondazed

moondazed

ex nihilo nihil fit
Oct 14, 2023
I think about it all the time, really.

Personally, I like to keep it simple. I want a magnum bullet through my heart. And I want the gun to be beautiful and decorated. I'm so weird about this, but it's my death, my rules, right?

I'd also like to remove the pain aspect, and be able to feel myself "fading" away slowly. Sounds quick and peaceful, weirdly relaxing even.
To fall by beauty itself, I respect that. We can all wish for a noble ending, that's the true heart of a warrior.

Reactions: leavingsoon99 and GreenMarsh
MG_39

MG_39

Physically ill suffering couch potato
Jul 5, 2019
Terminal illness diagnose and either suffer through it, or if needed PAS. It would give me two important things. 1. Less suffering for those who love me, compared to me kms. 2. A certain death.

• Hmph!
  • Love
Reactions: Worndown and moondazed
UtopianSoliloquies

UtopianSoliloquies

Act 3 Scene 1
Jan 21, 2023
I don't particularly care about the means by which I die. However, I've wanted to die for someone or something important to me ever since a very young age, far before I ever wanted to CTB. I want to die for someone I care about or to further a good cause. Living is difficult, and the idea that the memory of my life could be calcified as a single good deed in my death is not only comforting but also easier than living out an entire lifetime good enough to be held in equal regard to martyrdom.

wanttodie

wanttodie

Enlightened
Apr 19, 2018

me to
I've always wanted to die by bleeding out. I want to feel death and the life slip away from my body. I feel like it would be very peaceful to
I've always wanted to die by bleeding out. I want to feel death and the life slip away from my body. I feel like it would be very peaceful to

Scattered-Soul

Scattered-Soul

It was an indescribable pain
Oct 2, 2023
I have a few scenarios in mind.

Wish I could fly too, I guess jumping would be the closest one to that but there's a risk of surviving, it'd be painful, I'm not brave enough, plus I want my body to remain intact. So I guess that one's gonna to stay as a fantasy.

From the methods available to me, I've always gravitated towards hanging but I wish it was easy and painless, like you just put the noose around your neck and bam you're gone.

Ideally, I wish it could be in my sleep or I could doze off while listening to a song I like. Shooting myself while being on a rooftop at night sounds pretty good too, I'm pretty indecisive and I have imagined a lot of scenarios.

SketchedOut

SketchedOut

compulsory breathing torture (cbt)
Oct 9, 2023
dying in my sleep sounds the nicest, but at the same time it sounds nice to be bleeding while dying... i'm not exactly sure why, but i feel like it would make my end feel a lot more... punctual? so the best way to do it would probably be some sort of peaceful kind of overdose and then i'd just start yeeting myself to see that sweet sweet crimson flowing down my arms before passing out and never waking up... combine that with some nice, calming songs and... damn i wish that was me rn...

i actually can't stop thinking about it now, so i made a playlist of songs i am imagining myself dying to so i guess here you go, enjoy

Luchi

Luchi

Feb 24, 2023

I know it wouldn't be pleasant at first, but I have have this fantasy of drowning while slowly sinking into the middle of the deep ocean. There would be panic and pain and then I would go numb and as I lost consciousness, I would see this massive, beautiful, terrifying void around me.

dumbgirlonline

dumbgirlonline

Nighty Night Princess
Sep 30, 2023
develop a quick terminal illness or straight up just get mvrdered. Something where I'm remembered fondly and parents can still cash out on life insurance.

• Hugs
Reactions: Joarga
Life Is My Coffin

Life Is My Coffin

One final action ⚰️⚰️⚰️
Oct 13, 2023
probably in a car accident, i've crashed my car 3 different times idk why i couldn't die in any of them

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I want to die peacefully without pain while I'm asleep and preferably in my bed, either naturally or using N if that was available.

iamsofkntired

iamsofkntired

Neither death can do us apart
Sep 28, 2023

In my sleep , peacefully and pretty , no one to blame me for leaving and no pain and the last thing I'll hear is my music

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Ideally I'd wish to completely erase my existence if I had that option so it'd be like I never existed at all. But apart from that I'd like the option to peacefully fall into an dreamless and eternal sleep where I'll free from all suffering for all eternity.

PeterRabbit28064212

PeterRabbit28064212

28:06:42:12
Jan 28, 2024
kinda a weird one but car crash. not one involving other people and not a death by car crash in the way that i die in a hospital later in lots or pain just one where i feel it for a second and then im dead. its loud. its memorable. its destructive but in this specific example its contained to itself. and i've always thought i would die in one anyways (if not by ctb) so it would be funny if i died in the way i always joked about.

passivethought121

passivethought121

Student
Jun 11, 2023
Dying in my sleep is the first one but SN is a close second. Ideally, with everything working properly so that all I experience is that confusion and drowsiness. My favorite part of the day is that half awake/asleep moment where I can't think.

Reactions: divinemistress36
RollingGiant

RollingGiant

stay cool
Jan 25, 2024
Dying in my sleep would be ideal. Apart from that, and if I can really choose anything, I think setting off a grenade next to my head would be pretty quick, painless, and reliable.

turbomightbegone

turbomightbegone

🎣
Nov 13, 2023
I would like to die in my sleep while cuddling with any of my friends. I have never been able to hug someone I love into sleep. I crave physical touch, and I would like to feel that before I go. I would like to die knowing that someone cared until the very end… I want to die in someone's arms.

• Love
Reactions: divinemistress36
C

Christian1986

Jun 23, 2024
Unexpected explosion would be quick and good.