• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Labyrinth

Labyrinth

There is no escaping the burden of existence
Jan 8, 2024
I would have to acquire immunity to the disorders that society imposed on me from an early age. From this, I would rebuild my life authentically and healthily.

Neverfeltdeader

Neverfeltdeader

Can you hear me drift away?
Dec 12, 2021
1) My looks because all I truly care about is being perfectly beautiful and stylish.
2) My financial status because all I want is financial stability for life and wealth to enjoy the things I want to do.
3) I would love if I could fix my brain to be anxiety/fear-free so I could actually enjoy living and not worry so much about dying (ha) and getting injured/tortured.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
1) 69 Billion dollars liquid in my bank account
2) Average size peepee
3) When I snap my fingers I get the ability to alter reality in any way I please that I wasn't able to list here.

Reactions: EyeBeyond
C

Crinia99

Student
Oct 10, 2023
I just have one- my financial status.

The world revolves around money. Money buys you protection, it buys you looks, it buys you wellbeing, it buys you choice, it buys you freedom, status and power. Not saying that people with money are always happy- greater power and choice can be detrimental, but without it you are trapped with little power or choice at all.

B

brokeandbroken

Warlock
Apr 18, 2023
If you could change three things about your life, what would you change and why

I just want one thing... Justice for what's happened to me. With it I can put the pieces of my life back together. Without it or hope of it... I'm going to CTB as my life is just shit with unbelievably small amount of happiness.

Reactions: EyeBeyond
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I'd get myself access to a button which, when I press it once, I immediately die peacefully and those who know me (which is basically just family members) will forget that I exist at the same time of my death. That's all really

Sure, I guess I could list 3 things to change my life for the better and carry on living but what's the point of doing that when death will also give me peace?

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I just wish to permanently erase my existence so it's like I never existed at all, to disappear into nothingness is all I want and see as desirable. Because if one doesn't exist they cannot suffer and there is no need for anything, instead all is forgotten about.

MiMif

MiMif

I do not live for others to understand me...
Sep 13, 2023
1. I would change my dumbass survival instincts...or my instincts to protect myself in general. I think the why is pretty obvious I want to successfully Ctb with my preferred method but it takes guys I don't have. I also love cutting but my instincts stop me from cutting as deep as I would like. (Probs sounds weird to some but to each their own)

2. I mean nothing else matters once I get rid of that but I guess I would like to change my struggles of understanding and fitting in with people. I probably have ADHD, autism, and other mental issues but I've never been tested as such but I really am bad at reading social cues and every one around me never fails to point it out. While others think I'm trying to be rude when I'm really not I just don't have a filter. If I could change that life would be a little less difficult

3. I would change my IQ...I apparently have a high IQ (I got tested as a kid) and I even used to be a genius kid...however I feel like my depression made my own lower lol. I can't focus in class or in anything as a matter of fact. I feel like I'm barely even here. I want to have a like 2000 IQ so I wouldn't have to try too hard in anything.

Last edited:
Reactions: sserafim
sirciroc

sirciroc

Feb 4, 2024
hi

1. the way my body looks. i dont really care for it. i wish i was more conventionally attractive
2. my lack of ambition / drive. i literally have no will to do anything and i have 0 skills. its affecting my relationships badly
3. more money. if i could just have enough to at least pay off debts i would be able to breathe so much easier

leavingthesoultrap

leavingthesoultrap

(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)
Nov 25, 2023
Cure my depression
Cure my antisocialness
Have lots of energy

M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
I would build a dungeon for all selfish people where they d have to stay until they get that they re f*cked up and change
I would change the law for psychiatrist so they can be sued for their bullshit and have to take more responsibility
I would launch an unconditional basic income

Reactions: leavingthesoultrap
LastLoveLetter

LastLoveLetter

Persephone
Mar 28, 2021
Cure my ailments and disabilities
Erase my all of my traumas
Financial stability

The first two are far more important: Money helps but won't fix my incurable conditions or erase the past. But if I were healthy, not traumatised and financially comfortable (not necessarily wealthy), I'd have a chance in life.

M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
Cure my ailments and disabilities
Erase my all of my traumas
Financial stability

The first two are far more important: Money helps but won't fix my incurable conditions or erase the past. But if I were healthy, not traumatised and financially comfortable (not necessarily wealthy), I'd have a chance in life.
I agree, the problem is just that noone can and will ever be able to change the past, unfortunately.

sserafim

sserafim

消えたい
Sep 13, 2023
1. Cure my Asperger's, ADHD and social anxiety. I feel like an alien in this world due to my neurodivergences and maybe then I would actually succeed in pretending to be human.
2. Have a lot of money because unfortunately the world runs on it. Money buys freedom in this world. It would be so nice to be rich. I wish I could be a millionaire or billionaire.
3. Be young (and beautiful, even though I'm not haha) forever, I'm terrified of getting old. I wish that I didn't have to grow older each year. I wish I could stay 25 maximum forever (until I die). Honestly I hate being an adult and I wish that I could be a kid again.

Other days I feel like having a button to press to end it (peacefully and painlessly). It would be so nice, as if I never existed at all.

Last edited:
T

tomyumgoong

Dec 22, 2023
If you could change three things about your life, what would you change and why
I'd want everyone who has hurt me to die. Then I'd like to be free of my chronic illnesses. Lastly, I'd want lots of money.

4g1vvvven

🔍 Looking for the nicest exit 🚪
Feb 14, 2023
1. A huge injection of money would be great obviously
2. A guaranteed peaceful method would be delightful
3. Losing the ability to feel pain as insurance for 2 🥴

ThymeToLeave

ThymeToLeave

Adventurer
Dec 12, 2023
1. Absolute freedom
2. Absolute safety
3. Reversion to youth including loss of memories

Reactions: Suwa
Suwa

Suwa

May 7, 2023
i just wish i wasn't scared to be me. it would make being me now a whole lot easier.

Reactions: ThymeToLeave
DeathGivesFreedom

DeathGivesFreedom

Life is a choice. Death is my answer.
Jan 19, 2024
Let's face it, greed is the underlying cause as to why things are the way they are.

Who knows what would happen if you could press a button to dissolve greed? I guarantee you that reality would look really fucking weird without it though. It would be better, don't get me wrong, but what would it truly look like? Rainbows and sunshine? Maybe.

After you remove greed from the equation, it's hard to tell if it would be an end all cure all for those big boy problems, or if those fuckin problems will always weasel their way in.

I almost wonder if we're meant to live in a world of greed, to not fall into that sinkhole of unfathomable depths. A test perse. But the degree that it's evolved to today, is like playing a long drawn out game with the knowledge that you'll never win.

Some people might argue that you could have "fun" or have a "purpose" or find "love" etc., etc., .. but you're still going to lose in the general sense. The system and rules we have to play by have been twisted and manipulated to the point that favors the people in power. Us common people will never produce the change we want in the world. Our minds are molded for a singular purpose really, do what you're told to do, live within your pen, we're just 🐑 The government doesn't serve the masses as it was portrayed to do from its conception. It steps on our throats when we speak up or act out.

Now, to counter that, you could also say that to beat the system is to just accept your role of "pawn". Stick the finger to the man and be happy with what you have, yay! 🤮 Essentially, stick through the shitstorm that life is, discover your ever evolving self and enjoy eating shit. I hope your facade remains strong. Or you could always try living with Bigfoot.

The stage has already been set. There is no changing the structure of our matrix.

As for technology, yea. I want flying cars already! Oh, and I want to make like a flea and bounce from Earth, explore the endlessness of space and probably die in that unknown journey.

Sorry for posting nihilism 🤥 is suicide not an act of nihilism?

In order to change my life, the world needs to change first. I accept who I am, as I'm not the actual problem here, the puppeteers at large are.

1. Greed
2. Government
3. I like turtles. Just kidding, I choose you technology!

• Love
Reactions: courtingthereaper