Green Destiny

Green Destiny

Life isn't worth the trouble.
Nov 16, 2019
It can be huge or very sublte and minor. Like how I wish my hair didn't grow so fast, and would make it grow way way slower so I don't need a haircut every 2 weeks.

• Love
Reactions: Blackpoolbootz, Wolfjob_dayjob, Nem and 1 other person
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
My lungs. The ones I've got now are nearly nonfunctional and make everything a struggle.

And I'd love to be a good dancer.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob, Nem and TheSoulless
TheSoulless

TheSoulless

I'd like to fly but my wings have been so denied
Jan 7, 2020
I'm tempted to say my sex, but that has its downsides as well, and I'm not sure how much it really contributes to my misery. So I'll say a normally functioning bowel.

• Hugs
Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob and Nem
Timetodie90

Timetodie90

Spiritual but suicidal.
Mar 8, 2020
I would like my sinuses to work normally. No more Chronic Rhino-Sinusitis.

• Love
  • Hugs
Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
One thing? The body is an entire one thing, so everything?

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Skathon, FusRohDracarys, Green Destiny and 3 others
Sabriel

Sabriel

for in that sleep of death what dreams may come
Jul 23, 2019
My terrible eyesight. Not even being able to see clearly enough to drive without the aid of glasses or contacts is...disheartening.

• Hugs
a.n.kirillov

a.n.kirillov

velle non discitur
Nov 17, 2019
Easy: size. Size is the one thing that can compensate almost any other attribute for males.
And I mean body size, not the other measurement commonly undertaken to evaluate a person's manliness lol

• Hugs
Reactions: Nem
Freedent

Freedent

art hoe
Apr 19, 2020
My whole face. Objectively, i know i'm average, unremarkable. But when i look in the mirror, i just feel like my face doesn't even look like a human face. All the proportion just seem so off to me, every single characteristic just seems out of place. When i walk outside, i'm very ashamed of it, i feel like people might get scared of how ugly my face looks. I think i'd be more confident if i had another one.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: mystique, Wolfjob_dayjob, Nem and 1 other person
waterbottleman

waterbottleman

Not a person
Sep 30, 2019
My cheeks. They're too fat imo, I have to lose an enormous amount of weight for my face to not be round which is annoyin.

• Hugs
TheSoulless

TheSoulless

I'd like to fly but my wings have been so denied
Jan 7, 2020
My terrible eyesight. Not even being able to see clearly enough to drive without the aid of glasses or contacts is...disheartening.
I can relate.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sabriel and Nem
terry_a_davis

terry_a_davis

Warlock
Dec 28, 2019
Have the body i had 20 years ago.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Oyoy, BlackPoppet, Nem and 1 other person
Erdapfel

Erdapfel

I am a german potato
Feb 19, 2020
-Huge change: Becoming God.
-Minor change: Getting my genital integrity back.

• Hugs
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
My upper front teeth.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Nem

Nem

Drs suck mega ass!
Sep 3, 2018
Well, my kidneys were damaged by a med reaction, nervous system and a bunch of other stuff...I'll go with an entire body change too
Peace/hugs

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Sabriel and Wolfjob_dayjob
a.n.kirillov

a.n.kirillov

velle non discitur
Nov 17, 2019
Well, my kidneys were damaged by a med reaction, nervous system and a bunch of other stuff...I'll go with an entire body change too
Peace/hugs
Really? Why not simply change your attitude? You could swap your mind with that of Viktor Frankl and find meaning in your damaged kidneys...or with that of the Dalai Lama and simply practice loving acceptance towards them.

What happened to your kidneys?

Nem

Nem

Drs suck mega ass!
Sep 3, 2018
Really? Why not simply change your attitude? You could swap your mind with that of Viktor Frankl and find meaning in your damaged kidneys...or with that of the Dalai Lama and simply practice loving acceptance towards them.

What happened to your kidneys?
Kidneys were damaged by a med reaction, stage three kidney disease. That's not even the only problem, have severe nerve damage too

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Green Destiny, Sabriel and Wolfjob_dayjob
a.n.kirillov

a.n.kirillov

velle non discitur
Nov 17, 2019
@Nem From a one time event? Is there a stage four to kidney disease? What drug was it?

Nem

Nem

Drs suck mega ass!
Sep 3, 2018
Stage five is the end. Had a combo of meds that reacted at once

F

FusRohDracarys

But what do I know
Mar 31, 2020
Just one? Guess I'll go with the most fun option: dragon or cat eyes. Something with an elongated pupil. Whites of my eyes stay the same, probably give my irises a slightly more amber brown kind of color than my natural color but still within the realm of natural eye colors.

Mostly I'd just wanna see how many people notice and/or if people get uncomfortable when I look at them.

Lost in a Dream

Lost in a Dream

He/him - Metal head
Feb 22, 2020
The only change that I would make to it is to have it dead and lying in the ground, rather than having a heart beat and a functioning brain.

Reactions: MartyByrde
W

Worthless_nobody

Enlightened
Feb 14, 2019
From a cosmetic standpoint I would change my skin. I have struggled with acne for most of my life and it has taken a huge mental toll on me. I was made fun of as child/teen and unhealthy obsessed over fixing it for my entire 20s. I have gotten it under control but I have had to resort to time consuming or expensive treatments to do so.

Physically I wish I could fix my debilitating ibs.

• Hugs
Reactions: BlackPoppet
K

KiraLittleOwl

Lost in transition
Jan 25, 2019
If only one thing, I want my nose back

• Hugs
Reactions: Mr2005
Rinzing

Rinzing

Meep Meep~
Apr 4, 2020
My hearing :) as i cant hear that great.

Last edited:
BaconCheeseburger

BaconCheeseburger

Comfort-eating
Aug 4, 2018
I have PCOS so, as a female, my chin and facial hair grows like there's no tomorrow. I was having laser hair removal before lockdown which was working amazingly but obviously since stopping midway through its coming back and bothering me like nothing else. Also I'm on medication for PCOS which has made my boobs fucking huge. Everyone attracted to me is thrilled but I fucking hate it and it just want to chop them off.

• Hugs
Reactions: BlackPoppet and Rinzing
MartyByrde

MartyByrde

Experienced
Mar 15, 2020
Reactions: Lost in a Dream and BaconCheeseburger
Despondent

Despondent

Archangel
Dec 20, 2019
my height because I'm short :I I would rather be tall

• Hugs
Reactions: Numbtopain97, Oyoy and LoNatural
selfhater

selfhater

Experienced
Mar 1, 2020
i cant choose one cuz i hate my whole body but the most thing i hate is the skin

Somberly_

Somberly_

Apr 21, 2020
I'd swap out my diseased mind. I guess at that point you're changing your body so extremely that you aren't even you anymore, and that would be suicide in it's own sense. Then yeah, new brain.

faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
I feel fine about my body, however would change my brain so that I could be in a state of mania very often with ability to relax when it is necessary.

Reactions: Sensei
Remember to forget

Remember to forget

Mar 6, 2020
I feel fine about my body, however would change my brain so that I could be in a state of mania very often with ability to relax when it is necessary.
I would like to change my brain as well, to one that's stops thinking about every single thing over and over.

Reactions: Somberly_ and faust