• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

throwaway123

throwaway123

Hell0
Aug 5, 2018
Sadly, those who are less than 18 are actually the ones who has all the willpower to ctb and succeed.
This. I hear about kids doing it every day.
When I was younger I had more willpower to actually go trough with it. I wish I had done it sooner. It would've saved me a lot of pain.

Conflicted Cat

Conflicted Cat

Experienced
May 23, 2019
I don't agree. Let's not gatekeep here. It's just really that bad for some people, and there's no "fixing" it for some. Just because someone's younger, doesn't mean that all their thoughts are completely irrational.

Reactions: AutumnEmbers, dhk96, Skathon and 2 others
Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
@Severen The pain of a first relationship going down is massive. Romantic betrayal.

Being older doesn't minimize such pain. A lot of people over the age of 18, kill themselves after such things happen.

Reactions: dhk96 and Circles
throwaway123

throwaway123

Hell0
Aug 5, 2018
The truth is, very few people are pro life because a pro life person actually tries to make other people happy and not just stay alive... An actual pro life person would go around helping homeless people with money, shelter if they have the resources etc. An actual pro life person would save children from an abusive parent or two, Batman style. Like breaking through the window of a house and grabbing that abusive piece of shit parent by the neck and telling him or her, if you don't stop, I'm going to pay you another visit even though such behavior is "illegal." So they would have to have a secret hideout to avoid the police, hunting them down. An actual pro life person would become friends with a good person who can't make friends. An actual pro life person would try to conquer the world and forge an everlasting Empire so he or she could turn this hellish planet into something hospitable for all, putting an end to all chaos, corruption and bringing true order, law and peace into existence under the benevolent rule of one highly intelligent Emperor for all eternity(because when you allow too many people to have power, that increases the chances of sociopaths worming their way in). Like the Empire in Star Wars, for example(the real good guys in the story). So most of these "pro life" people are just pro suffering people. In other words, pure evil fucking bastards. And saying someone shouldn't CTB before the age of 18 is a bold statement(that's all I'm accusing you of so no I'm not trying to crucify you online for this) considering a lot of people aren't fortunate to be born with mentally and physically healthy bodies. And parents who don't torture them 24/7 as much as possible. WTF are you supposed to do if you are born and by the time you are 10 or 12 etc, you look like the Elephant Man or Quasimodo? Just deal with having to live in a cathedral, cave, basement, attic or underground labyrinth all your life? OR what if you were just born to be an ugly mother fucker with a speech impediment? Children and teens will tear you a new asshole on a daily basis. What about being born with the kind of mother, Henry Lee Lucas had? Really, it all depends on what is in store for them, the second after they are born. There is no true answer for everyone 18 or younger.

The owners had no choice because they have become the target of a pro suffering crusade from a nutjob in Pennsylvania and her minions.
This.
In the end we're all going to die. Heat death of the universe is unavoidable.
Who would even want to live forever? I can't imagine an existence without suffering.

Reactions: dhk96, Severen, Circles and 1 other person
Gina

Gina

Unknown
Sep 2, 2018
Sadly, those who are less than 18 are actually the ones who has all the willpower to ctb and succeed.
I know I did when I was 18, I was more successful at ctb for some reason.

Reactions: throwaway123 and Circles
omoidarui

omoidarui

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
Apr 30, 2019
The owners had no choice because they have become the target of a pro suffering crusade from a nutjob in Pennsylvania and her minions.

i've found one of the minion's e-mails. try to reason with them or nah?

Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
i've found one of the minion's e-mails. try to reason with them or nah?

No point. It would be like walking into a church and trying to convince everyone to stop being "Christians." They will probably think you are possessed by a demon and throw holy water at you. LOL I think most of the people who try things like this are just actually people who enjoy trolling other people.
@Severen Mostly good points against such generalisation. But I would counter with: youngsters tend to feel things harder and they've probably only been in one environment that isn't their own. The pain of a first relationship going down is massive. Romantic betrayal. Drunken craziness. Psychedelics. The impulsivity of youth. Academic failure or perfectionism. Feelings of failing parents. Feelings of losing friends. Moving home. The suicide domino effect. All of these can be primary reasons to ctb for those under 18, when they may well look back later after some experience and shake their heads. Or becoming victims to abusive parents, when they may well recover once they can get away. Maybe severe physical illness is the exception that proves the rule.

Am pro-choice all the way but with the caveat that youth is the exception to that 99.9% of the time. Its not even about age really, anyone with little life experience for whatever reason should at least try to change that first. Please understand I don't set out to patronise or deny human feeling or suffering which exist whatever age you are. But CTB deserves full consideration. Have a good look at the world before making the big decision.

I pretty much agree with you on most things here.

Last edited:
Reactions: been_there
Oblivion Lover

Oblivion Lover

No life, no suffering
May 30, 2019
I hate when people say that those under 18 can't make rational decisions. Making such kinds of assumptions based on personal experience is not helpful at all. There are many teens out there which are more mature than certain "adults". Also, if we're going by the "they can't make decisions because their brains aren't fully developed" argument, then no one under 30 should be allowed to CTB. Please, stop with this toxic generalization. Not all teens are impulsive. Not all teens are irrational. Not all teens want to CTB for stupid reasons.

Reactions: Rollinggirl, dhk96, Skathon and 2 others
aneurysm

aneurysm

Mage
Jan 27, 2019
I hate when people say that those under 18 can't make rational decisions. Making such kinds of assumptions based on personal experience is not helpful at all. There are many teens out there which are more mature than certain "adults". Also, if we're going by the "they can't make decisions because their brains aren't fully developed" argument, then no one under 30 should be allowed to CTB. Please, stop with this toxic generalization. Not all teens are impulsive. Not all teens are irrational. Not all teens want to CTB for stupid reasons.

I'd be interested in hearing an example of that, like an example of a more "rational" motive for a teen to commit suicide, if you have one.

i kind of agree with OP ( kind offff ). I'm completely different from 5 years ago, when i was a teen, a very very depressed and suicidal one. i made a suicide attempt back then ( cut my wrists, lost lot of blood) but i survived, without anyone ever knowing.

I'm grateful that i failed because after that, i started to dive really deep into myself and gained enough self-awareness and self-understanding and understanding of the world around me, to no longer be affected at all by what used to affect me (being repetitively raped as a child, loneliness, feeling 'different', out of place and all that ).

I'm still suicidal to this day but for a completely different reason through, mostly because i find myself unwilling to compromise with an absurd society just for survival.

the crazy thing is, when i was a teen, i was so sure that i knew who i was and about my interpretation of the world

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: been_there and AnnihilatedAnna
Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
Just because children and teens do not have fully developed brains, does not necessarily mean, they can't come to the conclusion that they are doomed to a pointless and shitty life... You don't really have to be smart and wise to come to that conclusion. It depends on the person, really. If you are a kid and your parents beat the shit out of you on a daily basis providing entertainment for your siblings, you are hideously deformed and crippled... I'm sure you can figure out what the rest of your life will be like... And I think, even a chimp would CTB under those circumstances. But of course, everyone who has internet access should at least use google to see if there are any treatments or cures for their problems, first... Then try them out, first. CTBing should be reserved for when you know 100% you are doomed. And you can't know if you are doomed or not, without the right amount of knowledge.

Last edited:
Reactions: been_there, AnnihilatedAnna, throwaway123 and 1 other person
aneurysm

aneurysm

Mage
Jan 27, 2019
Just because children and teens do not have fully developed brains, does not necessarily mean, they can't come to the conclusion that they are doomed to a pointless and shitty life... You don't really have to be smart and wise to come to that conclusion.

kinda true,

I guess, when evaluating wether a motive for committing suicide is 'legit' or not, a lot of people seem to forget that we don't all have access to the same set of tools (mainly intellectual tools) to cope with life.

Reactions: AnnihilatedAnna
Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
kinda true,

I guess, when evaluating wether a motive for committing suicide is 'legit' or not, a lot of people seem to forget that we don't all have access to the same set of tools (mainly intellectual tools) to cope with life.

Some people are so unlucky in life, they know they are doomed from the start...

Reactions: AnnihilatedAnna
dhk96

dhk96

May 8, 2018
It's definitely a case by case basis. I wanted to die as a kid and hate that I'm still alive today. Every day leading up to 'adulthood' was insufferable and full of hopeless distractions, thinking I would CTB before it was 'too late.'

18 isn't some magical number as everyone will experience independence, or whatever you think might help change their views, differently or at different times. I didn't want to die any less than when I was 17 or 19. It probably only got worse. I was always thinking about the future as a kid--dreading, worrying, and never living in the moment. And now that I'm here in the future, I'm living that nightmare. I knew this would all play out the way it did since I was young...and I hated every minute of it. It was painful hating others, hating the world, hating myself, and then having to depend on others because I couldn't depend on myself, and living this long. If I had the opportunity to go back (and the courage to kms already), I wouldn't have allowed my past self to come this far. Especially since I knew I was just going to be the same scared and pathetic kid I was when I first wanted to CTB, only in the body of an adult.

Reactions: Circles, AutumnEmbers, Kikoo Loool and 2 others
AnnihilatedAnna

AnnihilatedAnna

A Joke
Apr 17, 2018
We are all talking about 'legit' reasons to commit suicide. But sometimes I think there is no such thing. If you are in a lot of pain, to me it doesn't matter why you do it. As long as you have tried getting help and stuff.

Reactions: Circles, dhk96, mattwitt and 1 other person
sadgirl2002

sadgirl2002

Fallen Angel
Apr 9, 2019
This is ridiculous, age shouldn't play a part in this. If someone is in so much pain then they should be able to commit suicide if they feel that it's right to do so.

I became suicidal and depressed when I was 13 but does that mean that I would've killed myself if I had the chance? Definitely. I regret not doing it then. I was so ignorant, I didn't know much about suicide methods. I only knew about drinking bleach.

It's never too soon to give up. Things only get worse as time goes on. Many people have committed suicide while being under 18. Things don't magically get better after becoming 18. In fact, my life got to the fucking worst since I became 18. A lot of people have had horrible childhoods, myself included. Saying that things will get better is just a lie, it may get better for some but not everyone. This is a pro-choice forum so you shouldn't tell people not to commit suicide based on a silly thing such as age.

Reactions: dhk96