• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Yuki_03

Yuki_03

I really can't take it
Aug 9, 2023
If tomorrow you wake up and all of your problems are solved, what would change? (Don't change anything about you, but other people, material things, thoughts, or even society)

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
The girl I like would tell me she's actually liked me all along and thinks I'm really cool and then I win a billion dollars in the lottery. 😎

• Love
Reactions: Yuki_03
ResidentEvil

ResidentEvil

Student
Mar 2, 2024
My problems can't be solved over a night. I understand your question, but i just don't see it possible? If a Fairy magically appeared and had a treatment for my anxiety and stress, and could chronologically turn my clock back many years, i would definitely have a different mindset. Would it be enough? I don't know. 😒

AbsurdAbyss

AbsurdAbyss

Lost, broken, empty, fragmented.
Mar 4, 2024
Nothing would; I'd just find having no problems being my biggest problem now instead.

Reactions: MyChoiceAlone
MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
i think you meant to ask 'what wouldn't change'?

Reactions: AbsurdAbyss
Professor K

Professor K

your eyes vacant and stained
Feb 9, 2023
Probably nothing, my human nature will invariably generate more problems.
Perhaps ones of a different nature, of a positive one.

Seriously though,
I'd be a completely different person. I can't conceive being me and being somebody else completely at the same time.
Most of my personnal issues stem from my own nature which fails to fit society stantards.
Without it I simply would have no problem involving myself. Without it I would be a different person having different problems.

acidbit

acidbit

Jan 19, 2024
if all my problems were solved forever then what fun is there in nothing changing. to not change is to be dead

F

flowerdecay

Mar 6, 2024
If all my problems were solved, I guess I ctb

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
If tomorrow you wake up and all of your problems are solved, what would change? (Don't change anything about you, but other people, material things, thoughts, or even society)
Sorry but I don't get the part when you say "don't change anything about [me]"? As in, when I wake up in this hypothetical, my problems are gone without me changing? If so, that's contradictory as my main problems are my autism, my lack of interests in anything, working for the rest of my life, lack of friends and so on. Solving these problems would indicate changing myself which cannot be done in this hypothetical which means that my problems won't be solved.

Alternatively, I guess all my problems could be solved if I were to wake up to nembutal by my side and every family member I live with is gone. After all, dead people don't have any problems

Reactions: seekingrelease22
Yuki_03

Yuki_03

I really can't take it
Aug 9, 2023
Sorry but I don't get the part when you say "don't change anything about [me]"? As in, when I wake up in this hypothetical, my problems are gone without me changing? If so, that's contradictory as my main problems are my autism, my lack of interests in anything, working for the rest of my life, lack of friends and so on. Solving these problems would indicate changing myself which cannot be done in this hypothetical which means that my problems won't be solved.
i just put dont change anything about yourselves because i knew most of yall would just say dead. then my question is no fun :(

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
i just put dont change anything about yourselves because i knew most of yall would just say dead. then my question is no fun :(
Oh, that was vague and I didn't understand that the first time. In that case, without being dead, I'd probably have my neurotype changed to where I'm no longer autistic, I can understand basic tasks, I won't suffer as much, I will be able to make friends, I no longer have to worry about making a living and so forth

InversedShadow

InversedShadow

Dec 28, 2023
I would probably be able to finally breathe freely, thats probably the best impact of that, I really wish it could happen, while the problems with me do exist,, the environment of mine is the biggest issue i think and the current situation bounding me from what i would want to do.

ctbcat

ctbcat

Yes, the everlasting contrast.
Jul 14, 2023
... i'm not sure. if you can figure out a time machine, that might not solve all of my problems, but it'll atleast stop me from missing a dead guy i never met so much.

i'm not the cliche type to want to solve each and every problem i made - my life would be untouched. i just want to be within the splinter of time he was here. watch him exist and live and love, probably from afar.

sappy shit i'm stopping here LOL

• Love
Aesthetic guy

Aesthetic guy

Just hanging around...
Dec 13, 2022
probably become anti-suicide and tell suicidal people that life is beautiful don't kill yourself 😶 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Yay!
Reactions: escape_from_hell
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Existential crises would be over, I could start living my life again, traveling, making plans for the future.

• Love
Unhumanly.

Unhumanly.

disappear, unseen and unknown
Feb 24, 2023
Anything about other people or society that would change. they would see how kind,contributing and helpful I can be with enough patience,trust,uplifting

theboy

theboy

Visionary
Jul 15, 2022
I don't know... maybe ctb would still be an option.