• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

AbsurdAbyss

AbsurdAbyss

Lost, broken, empty, fragmented.
Mar 4, 2024
I feel like there's always so much more I could say but for some reason cannot - my words seem to betray me as much as I trust them. Every time I want to say something, I'm reminded of all the things that have gone wrong and could go wrong every time I've ever said it and wil say it. A burden that gets tougher to bear with each passing day. Was it miscommunication or a misunderstanding, was it me or them? Haunted by endless questions and the answers doesn't even matter because we've had this conversation before and its always already over before it begins. I don't want to be remembered - I just want to be recognized, even if for a moment, as I am. I don't want to be seen - I just want to disappear, as if I never existed to anybody who couldn't recognize me. An impossibility as long as I exist - people only ever see what they want to see. Drowning in failed dreams and dead memories, I'm left with self hatred to the point of self annihilation - I hope my death brings an end to this mess that is my life. If any of this makes sense to you and you want nothing more than death - PM me if you want, I don't want to be (alone) here any more than you do.

• Hugs
Reactions: Randy Savage
sos

sos

Student
Jul 22, 2024
seems like you're in a position in which you've not only lost trust in the world, but in yourself as well

and that sure does suck

i do hope that you find peace in some kind of way

whether that be by catching the bus, or perhaps finding a path to happiness

Reactions: AbsurdAbyss
Randy Savage

Randy Savage

“Macho Man”
Jul 23, 2024
I'm sorry you're feeling this way. People are shit, and the memories you make with them hurt so much when you realize you'll never get that again.
Wishing you well, I hope you find your way out of this.

• Hugs
Reactions: AbsurdAbyss