• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

I

iwant2die

Jul 19, 2018
I am clueless when it comes to guns. I just know I'll want a muzzle loader rifle and 50 caliber hollow ammo to get the job done (am banned from getting firearms for life). When I go ahead and get the gun after my next paycheck, I'm worried they'll be wondering why I'm so intent on getting that specific ammo and that specific gun. What should I say if they do ask?

M

MAIO

Elementalist
Apr 8, 2018
Are you banned from getting firearms or not? They don't ask questions. Just the mandatory questionare they want to make sales.

Reactions: iwant2die
S

Santiago

Mage
Mar 25, 2018
It's none of their business.

Reactions: iwant2die
I

ion900

Student
May 4, 2018
I am clueless when it comes to guns. I just know I'll want a muzzle loader rifle and 50 caliber hollow ammo to get the job done (am banned from getting firearms for life). When I go ahead and get the gun after my next paycheck, I'm worried they'll be wondering why I'm so intent on getting that specific ammo and that specific gun. What should I say if they do ask?
How did you find a gun dealer?

Reactions: thickwing
S

Sternum

Student
May 12, 2018
Lots of people buy more lethal ammo for their own safety. A hollow-point round is advertised as having greater stopping power because it takes fewer rounds to 'stop' a person breaking into your house by killing them more efficiently. So, you can just tell a salesperson that you want stopping power to protect your home. Don't say you want it for target practice, because people specifically don't buy such ammo for practice because it costs more, and you don't really need to stop your paper target in a range. Anyway, a salesperson isn't going to be suspicious if you want more lethal rounds, most people in that environment assume you want more lethal rounds, that being the point of using a firearm for protection.

Or.., if they ask you, you could just say 'i want it because i do.' (i.e., none of your fucking business).

Reactions: MAIO
M

MAIO

Elementalist
Apr 8, 2018
Lots of people buy more lethal ammo for their own safety. A hollow-point round is advertised as having greater stopping power because it takes fewer rounds to 'stop' a person breaking into your house by killing them more efficiently. So, you can just tell a salesperson that you want stopping power to protect your home. Don't say you want it for target practice, because people specifically don't buy such ammo for practice because it costs more, and you don't really need to stop your paper target in a range. Anyway, a salesperson isn't going to be suspicious if you want more lethal rounds, most people in that environment assume you want more lethal rounds, that being the point of using a firearm for protection.

Or.., if they ask you, you could just say 'i want it because i do.' (i.e., none of your fucking business).

While I agree using hollow rounds for target practice is stupid and is unusual It really doesn't matter either way. You are buying something from someone who wants to sell you as much as possible. They aren't going to be suspicious, unless you look/act ridiculous.

Reactions: Sternum
Volatile

Volatile

God
Jun 18, 2018
"To take over the world"

Reactions: Mooshi, skitliv and BurningLights
S

Ssname

Experienced
Jun 30, 2018
Tell them it's for the zombies

Reactions: Tiburcio
I

I will go soon

Apr 9, 2018
I bought hollow points and the reason I told him was for home defense and safety. I mean you can tell them any reason to be honest, they're making money. Ask them what types of ammo they have for your caliber of choice/one that suits the gun. After that if he says hollow point then perfect ask him if it's good and it's purpose. If he doesn't mention it then you mention it saying, "do you guys have hollow points? I've heard they were good for protection or whatever." You could also just ask him what the best bullets are. You'll be fine, just don't be paranoid in there. You can buy ammo in Wal-Mart where I am, don't worry.

Reactions: iwant2die, Sternum and Delilah
D

Delilah

Jun 14, 2018
If you're in the US then just say it's for "home defense". Don't say "none of your business". It actually is their business. Some gun shops will try to keep guns out of the wrong hands, no reason to make anyone suspicious when "home defense" is the standard answer.

Reactions: skitliv, iwant2die, I will go soon and 2 others
T

Tired

Mar 28, 2018
If you're that worried about it then just buy a mold and make it yourself. It's a muzzleloader so making bullets for it isn't that hard.

M

MAIO

Elementalist
Apr 8, 2018
If you're in the US then just say it's for "home defense". Don't say "none of your business". It actually is their business. Some gun shops will try to keep guns out of the wrong hands, no reason to make anyone suspicious when "home defense" is the standard answer.

I really do not think many gun shops deny people guns when they don't have to deny besides extreme circumstances. Even if you were denied you could always just go to another gun shops their tons of them evreywhere in almost evrey city.