Yuki K

Yuki K

Student
Mar 9, 2023
Would you deny it? Hide it? Tell them the truth?

Reactions: Kit1
MyLuckyStars

MyLuckyStars

Funeral Crasher
Dec 13, 2023
someone did catch me, because i have it bookmarked on my browser and they glanced at my screen. managed to convince them i was only here for anthropological purposes, and just found it interesting. they thankfully never really looked into it or learned otherwise

Upvote 0
Pg.964

Pg.964

Lifeless
Jul 27, 2023
I've actually mentioned it to people casually. I have no strong ties to anyone in this world and i usually get an apathetic reaction. My suicidality is no secret I constantly complain about it to literally every person I possibly can because if I have to be in pain I'm gonna be annoying about it šŸ‘ (I wouldn't recommend this btw I have had an idiot call the cops on me for a wellness check)

Reactions: struggles_inc
Upvote 0
struggles_inc

struggles_inc

life is a highway and i wanna wreck my car
Jun 24, 2023
No one would care. I would not lie.
I've actually mentioned it to people casually. I have no strong ties to anyone in this world and i usually get an apathetic reaction. My suicidality is no secret I constantly complain about it to literally every person I possibly can because if I have to be in pain I'm gonna be annoying about it šŸ‘ (I wouldn't recommend this btw I have had an idiot call the cops on me for a wellness check)
So true. People don't give two shits.
My boyfriend knows it. He doesnt say anything. Even wanted to help me get meds to overdose.
Others don't care. My "family" knows I m suicidal. They re not worried or anything.
Nobody would do anything.
I'm sorry but what the fuckā€¦ Does your boyfriend have no empathy?..

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
They suspect it and say something? Lie.

They know? Hide my SN I guess. Maybe recover? At the very least I'd pretend to.

Upvote 0
Captive_Mind515

Captive_Mind515

King or street sweeper, dance with grim reaper!
Jul 18, 2023
I talk enthusiastically about ctb around family members frequently, so I doubt very much they would be surprised by my taste in internet sitesā€¦ par for the course really.

If you want to remove the taboo around ctb, you have to slowly get people conditioned to the subject. I'm not talking about discussing specifics about plans etc - that's usually not a wise idea - but just talking generally about death in a positive manner.

Otherwise you're really playing into the hands of the pro-lifers, who want to keep the issue buried and permanently socially unacceptable to discuss in general conversation.

Dying is as natural as eating or breathingā€¦ so nobody should be ashamed to talk about it.

Upvote 0
P

Peerless_Cucumber

The one and only king of cucumbers
Feb 22, 2023
I'd honestly not care. Everyone knows I'm suicidal. So it wouldn't really change anything.

Upvote 0