Jan1193

Jan1193

I want no limitations for my soul
Sep 18, 2023
You are a wonderful person!

Bu the way I never suggested that you should hate her. What your mum did and does seems similar to what my mum did and still does and I understand that there should be no hate. It is what it is.
I really don't believe in it, but thank you for saying. Most of the time I think I deserve all the bad things that I feel for all the bad stuff I did. Give your mom all the love you can give her before to CBT or anything more else.

I know that we live in a deterministic Universe, this is not an assumption, it is a fact.
Now, from here I do make assumptions about how it might all work, I've been trying to figure it out for a while now.

The fact is that if we live in a deterministic Universe, no person in this world is responsible for anything, not even their level of education, their illnesses,... if you don't have parents, if you have parents, who will be the his partner in the future (if he has a clear one, I've never had one), whether he will have children or not. This is so.

I find the whole thing so sad that I thought I'd find a meaning for it (spoofs and assumptions, nothing true) and one that occurred to me is this: Behind all this montage whose purpose we do not know, there is something ?, if there is something the purpose where does it come from?,...

So I came up with the positive assumption that we are beings who choose to live a life in this predetermined world only with the will to learn, because otherwise it would mean that we are merely means to someone else's end (like objects or tools).
And what would we like to learn? So emotions, situations, I guess to acquire experience to keep growing. That's why I think we choose that life that can provide us with this learning, that is to say we would have some shortcomings that we try to solve and we do this by exposing ourselves to experiences that help us strengthen these shortcomings based on the knowledge we get from living.

But I've said it before, the only thing I know for sure is that we live in a deterministic world, the rest of what I've written is just a way to find a positive meaning to it all... those who defend free will they do too, they want to believe they have the reins of their lives to give meaning to "their" efforts.

//

Sé que vivim en un Univers determinista, això no és pas una suposició, és un fet.
Ara bé, a partir d'aquí si que faig suposicions sobre com podría funcionar tot plegat, fa temps que ho intento esbrinar.

El cas es que si vivim en un Univers determinista, cap persona d'aquest món és responsable de res, ni del seu nivell d'estudis assolits, les seves malalties,... si no te progenitors, si te progenitors, qui serà la seva parella en un futur (si en té esclar, jo no n'he tingut pas mai), si tindrà fills o no. Això és així.

Ho trobo tan trist tot plegat que vaig pensar de trobar-li un sentit (cabòries i suposicions, rés del cert) i una que se'm va passar és aquesta: Darrera de tot aquest muntatge la finalitat del qual no coneixem, hi ha res?, si hi ha quelcom el propósit d'on surt?,...

Així que vaig idear la suposició positiva de que sóm uns éssers que trien viure una vida en aquest món predeterminat només amb la voluntat d'aprendre, perquè en cas contrari voldría dir que només sóm mers mitjans per assolir el propósit d'algú altre (com objectes o eines).
I que voldriem aprendre?, doncs emocions, situacions, suposo que adquirir experiéncia per seguir creixent. Per això crec que triem aquella vida que ens pot proporcionar aquest aprenenatge, és a dir tindriem unes mancances que tractem de resoldre i ho fem exposant-nos a vivéncies que ens ajudin a enfortir aquestes mancances a partir del coneixement que en treiem vivint.

Però ja ho he dit abans, l'únic que se del cert es que vivim es un món determinista, la resta que he escrit és només una manera de trobar-li un sentit positiu a tot plegat... els que defensen el lliure albir també ho fan, volen creure que tenen les regnes de la seva vida per donar sentit als "seus" esforços.
I follow your think dude. I don't remember what religion or theory says something like this, that there's a place where our souls decide how we want to live and what we want to aproach in our next life, even what parents will be got, and friends and partners. What kind of joy, injustice and suffering will have and all that sh*t. According that theory, sometimes i wonder HOW F*KN S**PID I WAS to accept that and come here just "to experiment myself and learn". I'll explain, there was a lot of good moments and stuff that I really enjoyed, and I would like to repeat, maybe not exactly the way I did, but I think you understand my point. I'm suffering so much now and just want to leave instead everything; I think I had enought, and I really hope this will be the last time I came in flesh and bone, and I really hope that my soul NEVER FORGET this and want to be human (or animal, or tree or whatever she/he could be) again here or any other planet, never more.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Ghost
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
Me too! This is why my ex left me, because I refused to have a child with her. She is obsseded with the idea.

Don't be quick to think that life in the future will be better! Frank Herbert said that it's never a question of how many beings can an ecosystem sustain but in what kind of conditions will those beings live? And now think about how conditions are changing: how food is worse, how products are worse, how much people have to work now and in what conditions, how stupid and how evil and controlling they are, how the air is etc etc etc..

And they found it so because they were stupid and allowed themselves to be indoctrinated. Like someone on this forums said at some point: people should not be allowed to procreated without a certificate which would attest to their intelligence. But then again this would defeat the purpose of children: which are cannon fodder for the system.

I want one of those receipts!! : )

Your mother AND your father! It takes two. : ) But faith.. you see, this is the problem. They live using a system based on faith instead of using a system based on logic and udnerstanding. That's like throwing dice! You're having a child and you're throwing dice (hoping, having faith that they will get a good number) to see how their lives will be. Wow!! I'm stunned!
I want one too!

Last edited:
  • Yay!
Reactions: Blue Elephant