inaminute

inaminute

Student
Dec 12, 2023
If my SN doesn't arrive tomorrow I will hang myself self explanatory really. So this maybe my last thread

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I hope that you find the freedom you search for, best wishes.

• Love
Reactions: inaminute
L

LastBitOfJoy

Dec 18, 2023
I would wait for SN as I think it's much better than hanging. You do you though, much love to you and hope you find peace <3

Reactions: inaminute
inaminute

inaminute

Student
Dec 12, 2023
People, I've been around suicide forums for longer than some of you have been alive. And I don't mean that meanly. I've tried everything including drinking chloroform and every time I've ended up in ICU. but now I'm 46 I'm a little wiser. I live in Scotland and I know where the police can't find me. My life has been a shit storm since I was born and it continues to today with a wife who'd rather spend Xmas messaging her ex from a one night stand that caused a child I've raised since he was 7 he's now 21 and she found him in Facebook. I can't work a career due to my mental problems and I can't even be a dad. All my family hate me and my wife and her family are so tight I feel excluded. So this is my fuck you to the world I hope they all pay for eternity as much as the pedophile who abused me as a kid. I just can't cope anymore.

• Aww..
Reactions: betternever2havbeen and Deleted member 82921
Tears in Rain

Tears in Rain

Dec 12, 2023
People, I've been around suicide forums for longer than some of you have been alive. And I don't mean that meanly. I've tried everything including drinking chloroform and every time I've ended up in ICU. but now I'm 46 I'm a little wiser. I live in Scotland and I know where the police can't find me. My life has been a shit storm since I was born and it continues to today with a wife who'd rather spend Xmas messaging her ex from a one night stand that caused a child I've raised since he was 7 he's now 21 and she found him in Facebook. I can't work a career due to my mental problems and I can't even be a dad. All my family hate me and my wife and her family are so tight I feel excluded. So this is my fuck you to the world I hope they all pay for eternity as much as the pedophile who abused me as a kid. I just can't cope anymore.
It's not difficult weight + drop distance = broken neck. Other option is tie a rope to a tree and my neck and drive fast.
Sorry about your situation. Yeah, life has become a shit-show for a lot of us on here.
Tieing a rope to a tree and your neck and then driving? I never came across that one before, let's hope you get the SN!

inaminute

inaminute

Student
Dec 12, 2023
Sorry about your situation. Yeah, life has become a shit-show for a lot of us on here.
Tieing a rope to a tree and your neck and then driving? I never came across that one before, let's hope you get the SN!
Sadly my SN has been declined despite my well worded reasoning to have it. Anyone care to pm me I'd be more than thankful šŸ™

E

eashanm

God
Feb 22, 2023
Sadly my SN has been declined despite my well worded reasoning to have it. Anyone care to pm me I'd be more than thankful šŸ™

SN got declined? Honestly, must have been painful.