• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
Never existing at all certainly is the best outcome as it would had prevented all suffering and harm. Those who never exist never have any problems so of course it's ideal to be completely unaware of this world. Life in itself certainly is the true problem.

S

sadjenny

Student
Feb 13, 2023
Many doctors told my mom that she should have aborted me. She was on heavy pharmaceutical medication that should have resulted in my being born retarded. She was Catholic, and did not. So I was born, but indeed was born with severe autism.

But I don't wish I was never born. I know that I brought my mother great happiness while she lived. She described me and my sister as the best things that ever happened to her.

My opinion might be different if I were without a way to end my life on my own terms, but because I can choose to exit and free myself of this suffering, I am glad I existed for this short period. Having made her happy was worth my current pain. And soon I will be free!

• Love
Reactions: sad_dude