W

Walilamdzi

Mar 21, 2019
Why isn't anyone in Peru selling it? It just seems odd that if it's so easy to get there someone wouldn't be distributing it from there.

• Wow
Reactions: Kikoo Loool, Lifeisatrap and Sick Boy
Jessica-

Jessica-

Experienced
Mar 26, 2019
They are or at least they were. I went to Lima in August 2018 for an ayahuasca retreat, I went to a small shop and successfully bought Halatal which I think is what they call N in Peru. No questions asked and dirt cheap. I really regret not just taking it then and there. I threw them away ultimately as I was too scared of being caught taking it cross borders back home.

• Wow
Reactions: housecat, Cookiedough8956, Lifeisatrap and 1 other person
W

Walilamdzi

Mar 21, 2019
Sorry, I mean distributing it in a similar manner to A. I don't understand, if it's cheap to buy there and A charges so much, why people haven't set themselves up selling it online in a similar manner.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lifeisatrap, littlelady774 and Jessica-
Jessica-

Jessica-

Experienced
Mar 26, 2019
Sorry, I mean distributing it in a similar to A. I don't understand, if it's cheap to buy there and A charges so much, why people haven't set themselves up selling it online in a similar manner.

Sorry, i didn't read it properly. Yes, after Johnson packed it in , I have always wondered why A is the only legit online seller in the whole world.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, littlelady774 and Walilamdzi
Sick Boy

Sick Boy

Student
Oct 19, 2018
We need a Peruvian "A",competition is always good for custumers,lower prices,discount prices,holiday sales wrap up,etc

Reactions: Seaghost, Cookiedough8956, Lifeisatrap and 1 other person
color_me_gone

color_me_gone

Sun is rising
Dec 27, 2018
if it's cheap to buy there and A charges so much, why people haven't set themselves up selling it online in a similar manner.
I'm only guessing here, but I think A's prices reflect the risk he is taking, which are great.
A's cost to acquire N is probably no greater than Peru.
But A probably has to make payouts to a lot of people, to keep authorities off his back.
Mexico is a fairly corrupt country which allows him to get away with what he is doing,
as long as he greases the necessary palms.
Peru may not be corrupt enough to do that.
Just my own observation.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Strumgewehr, Honigwaffel and 5 others
snowman626

snowman626

Mage
Jan 28, 2019
They are or at least they were. I went to Lima in August 2018 for an ayahuasca retreat, I went to a small shop and successfully bought Halatal which I think is what they call N in Peru. No questions asked and dirt cheap. I really regret not just taking it then and there. I threw them away ultimately as I was too scared of being caught taking it cross borders back home.

what if you go to peru to buy the N and then ship it home to yourself? will that work? use cash and use a different name and everything

Reactions: Lifeisatrap and Jessica-
Jessica-

Jessica-

Experienced
Mar 26, 2019
what if you go to peru to buy the N and then ship it home to yourself? will that work? use cash and use a different name and everything

Yes, technically but that would be similar to ordering from A. I am too scared to do so as my country has very strict customs. I can use a false name but I would still need an address or po box to ship it to.

Reactions: color_me_gone and Lifeisatrap
S

spanishguy22

Enlightened
Apr 9, 2019
Yes, technically but that would be similar to ordering from A. I am too scared to do so as my country has very strict customs. I can use a false name but I would still need an address or po box to ship it to.

Europe?
Wow actually know I may even go to Peru to ctb. Downside is I don't know good places where I won't be bothered and can't have a car (don't trust rented cars). Don't like hotels due to people alerted by noise. Oh well

Reactions: Sick Boy
Jessica-

Jessica-

Experienced
Mar 26, 2019
Europe?
Wow actually know I may even go to Peru to ctb. Downside is I don't know good places where I won't be bothered and can't have a car (don't trust rented cars). Don't like hotels due to people alerted by noise. Oh well

Yes, in Europe.

S

spanishguy22

Enlightened
Apr 9, 2019
How much did it cost you please?

intr0naut

intr0naut

Student
May 26, 2018
For anyone planning to have a trip to Peru and buy N, please note that 2 brands of anesthetic with slightly the same name are available there: Halatal mentioned by @Jessica- , which is indeed pentobarbital sodium, and Halatal KT which has ketamine and NO pentobarbital therefore can't be used for ctb. Make sure you buy the right stuff.

10183 10184

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Ripple, liverpoolfan, oka and 8 others
S

spanishguy22

Enlightened
Apr 9, 2019
I read Peru put limits to those products in 2014 due to people using them for suicidal means but if Jessica bought it then it must still be available. I guess a lot harder though.

Reactions: color_me_gone and Jessica-
Jessica-

Jessica-

Experienced
Mar 26, 2019
How much did it cost you please?

USD 50 for 4 50ml bottles
I read Peru put limits to those products in 2014 due to people using them for suicidal means but if Jessica bought it then it must still be available. I guess a lot harder though.

Not aware of that(not saying it's not true), I was able to obtain it pretty easily. But pls don't put complete faith into the words of a stranger on the internet, pls do you own research.
For anyone planning to have a trip to Peru and buy N, please note that 2 brands of anesthetic with slightly the same name are available there: Halatal mentioned by @Jessica- , which is indeed pentobarbital sodium, and Halatal KT which has ketamine and NO pentobarbital therefore can't be used for ctb. Make sure you buy the right stuff.

View attachment 10183View attachment 10184

And Halatal only comes in 50ml so you would need 4 bottles as the equivalence to 200ml of N.

Last edited:
Reactions: color_me_gone, spanishguy22 and intr0naut
W

Walilamdzi

Mar 21, 2019
Interesting.

Reactions: color_me_gone
color_me_gone

color_me_gone

Sun is rising
Dec 27, 2018
Interesting.
Yeah, suicide rate are increasing astronomically all over the world, such a great place to live.
I guess we'll be seeing lots of things banned and censored, as their way to fix the problem.

Reactions: Righttodie, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Camille Lejeune and 1 other person
W

Walilamdzi

Mar 21, 2019
Yeah, suicide rate are increasing astronomically all over the world, such a great place to live.
I guess we'll be seeing lots of things banned and censored, as their way to fix the problem.
Are they increasing everywhere? I wasn't aware

Reactions: Righttodie
color_me_gone

color_me_gone

Sun is rising
Dec 27, 2018
ok, I guess I spoke ignorantly. I did a Google search and found this:
https://www.usnews.com/news/best-co...rate-declines-while-us-rate-rises-study-finds
Study: Suicide Rates Decline Globally While U.S. Rate Rises
Declines in suicide rates in China and India accounted for much of the estimated decline, but the rate in the U.S. is on the rise.

"Suicide deaths were in the leading 10 causes of death across eastern Europe, central Europe, high-income Asia Pacific, Australasia and high-income North America," according to the report.

Meanwhile, deaths from suicide in China and India – the countries with the highest populations – accounted for 44.2 percent of global suicide deaths in 2016. Both countries experienced significant decreases of 64.1 and 15.2 percent, respectively.

Sorry, I stand corrected.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
What else are they for? I had no idea you could buy it in Peru

NextSummer

NextSummer

Experienced
Mar 28, 2019
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/being-in-lima-right-now.8215/

This dude says that he didn't get N without prescription in Peru. Nightmare if you think about the costs involved.

Reactions: color_me_gone and spanishguy22