T

Trappednocure

Sep 1, 2024
Hi / hola Isabel. Im a foreigner living in Peru and been lurking these forums for a while but never posted anything.

Im located in Lima, is it impossible to get here? I dont wanna look at too many places since I stick out a lot here and it might call for bad attention if I ask around a lot for this. Maybe I should have a story for why I need it also, I speak very good Spanish.

If I go to a province would it be easy and legal to put this in a check in bag for national flights? To bring it back to Lima I mean of course. Also you have mentioned big cities like Cusco and Arequipa but maybe its better with small provinces? Chiclayo, Huanuco, Tarapoto and things like this?

Reactions: pedrbel8805, nihilistic_dragon and davidtorez
H

hhttt25

Sep 7, 2024
Great information, i'm looking forN too.

Reactions: davidtorez
todiefor

todiefor

Scrap that, nothing matters at all after all
Jun 24, 2023
Maybe should take this to a private dm

Reactions: davidtorez and cryptoinvestor
C

CantDoIt

Mage
Jul 18, 2024
It feels unrealistic that N can only be gotten via like 2 mystery stores in Peru

Reactions: SonicFan1994, Myforevercharlie and davidtorez
T

Trappednocure

Sep 1, 2024
I cant pm people since Im too new I think, not sure how it works tbh.

I mean in all of Peru there are way more than 2 places to get it of course but the problem might be getting it in Lima.

The people who buy this in a legit way, assuming they are not vets themselves, what reason do they generally have?

I think other methods such as SN and gas seem relatively easy to get here in Peru also btw but would really prefer N. n is straight forward, peaceful and safe.

Reactions: nihilistic_dragon and davidtorez
T

Trappednocure

Sep 1, 2024
Is it safe to bring it in national flights in check in bag if you dont leave the country?

CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
Halatl need Haltl how

A

Asleepatlast

Sep 12, 2024
I am a native of Peru and I live here. But I must say that even for natives it is difficult to get N these days.
There are two veterinary pharmacy chains in Lima. However, one of them requires the PHYSICAL PRESENCE of the veterinarian to sell N. This makes it impossible to acquire N. There is the other company. I do not want to specify names or give addresses or exact data so that the method is not lost. The other chain of veterinary pharmacies does sell N with the sole presentation of a medical prescription. In my case I was able to get a fake medical prescription with a stamp.

In Arequipa it is also possible to get N. I traveled to that city and I must say that there is less control. It is available in agro-veterinary stores, those in the Arequipa area do not ask for so many requirements.

As things stand, this will be the last year of the N method here in Peru. I hope my contribution will help other people.

View attachment 146796
Why is it the last year? What do you mean?

SonicFan1994

SonicFan1994

Jun 17, 2024
i thought phenobarb and nembutal were two totally different drugs?

Reactions: CantDoIt