• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

L

letmejoindeath

Kill me
Oct 15, 2023
This argument is invalid and completely stupid.

The smart phone replaced over 20 inventions your dumb asses shelled out hundreds of dollars for each.

This has literally 0 to do with wages and the cost of housing or having children and a family.

Every time I hear old people talk I'm reminded of how ignorant and entitled their generation is/was

My health insurance at work doesn't even cover one of my medications, the other one is cheaper with a GoodRX coupon. Employer provided health care is now a scam so Medicare beneficiaries can continue living the good lives they've always had.

WITH health insurance I spend over 250$ a month on medication. My rent and electric is half of my monthly pay. After all my bills are paid I'm left with 300$ for the entire month for groceries and gas.

"But you bought a cell phone with your tax return or the stimulus"

Wtf do these things have to do with the cost of housing being unaffordable even if I saved my small tax return. We can't afford families.

This country is fucking retarded along with the people in it. Want to ctb so fucking badly.

Why weren't boomers riding horses? why were they lazy? Why did they not want to work hard?

Why were they using electricity? Shouldn't they have done everything the difficult way since boomers think they are so virtuous?

Did their generation just not want to work at McDonald's and afford a home? Why did previous generations make fast food popular? Why weren't they at home cooking with all their hard working virtue?

Must be nice to pat yourself on the back for being successful at the same jobs we were doing and acting better than us.

Maybe boomers are just entitled and lazy so that's why they self project onto everyone else.

Why didn't they give up their money to live like us with their virtue? If it was so easy to live like this why didn't they do it? Why wont you do it now out of virtue?

Why will you let it happen to your children and grandchildren just so you can continue to have it easy in your old age now?

When will their generation take responsibility for anything at all really?

YoungJijii

YoungJijii

Nov 15, 2022
People are still bashing down on millennials during this day and age? I thought gen Z was the scapegoat nowadays.

L

letmejoindeath

Kill me
Oct 15, 2023
People are still bashing down on millennials during this day and age? I thought gen Z was the scapegoat nowadays.
Ahh well our lives haven't improved any and it's still shit for all of us and we keep hearing the same excuses as to why.

real person

real person

Experienced
Dec 11, 2023
i'm glad that u didn't actually believe the title lol