• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

lnlybnny

lnlybnny

Experienced
Jan 25, 2024
i mean everyone is tired of hearing people say this and we all know that's true, then why do people take such pride in keep trying, like masochists? we should be able to say ''yeah okay thanks but that's not for me, it's not worth it and i don't feel like doing this anymore'' and just bow out. if life is such a struggle full of problems why do we have to go through it? doesn't make sense. i wish i could just disappear and let people over here enjoying their problems and struggles like they love to do

sserafim

sserafim

消えたい
Sep 13, 2023
Personally, I think there's no point, but I guess that people keep trying because they think that suffering is a virtue and what doesn't kill you makes you stronger. You're expected to tough it out and keep struggling instead of surrendering. I think that those people are sadists and masochists who revel in their own suffering. Another user said that people think we're in this together, like a shared kind of struggle and suffering, and those who bow out disobey and defy this.

Last edited:
PetrichorBirth

PetrichorBirth

Mar 5, 2024
There is no real point, but people seem to have hopes for a better future. OR they already live in a friendly world (atleast the one directly around them) because they're very fortunate. For others : Life is everything we ever knew, so ending it is a confronting and difficult prospect for many.

DEATH IS FREEDOM

DEATH IS FREEDOM

Death is the solution to unsolvable problems.
Sep 13, 2023
It seems that life is made up of more cruelties than happiness. Life consists of slavery: school and long working days. We must comply with laws and regulations. People are mean and life is unfair. Overpopulation causes problems everywhere. The longer you live, the worse your health becomes. Those are my experiences. Not everyone can be lucky in life.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I could never see a point to any of this, in my case I'd certainly always prefer to not exist no matter what. There truly is nothing desirable about something so hellish, cruel and futile as existence especially as there is unlimited potential for pain and torment, I only wish for the peace of eternal sleep where all is finally forgotten about. In my case I'd always see it as better to not exist as there are no disadvantages to the absence of everything with nobody being able to suffer from non-existence, delaying the inevitable just means more opportinites to suffer so unnecessarily.