Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎡 Be all, end all 🎡
Apr 17, 2023
When I used to socialize, the people I knew were all doing alright. There's been a few who weren't fine but they were anomalies.

purity

purity

May 28, 2023
i guess a lot of people think the rewards outweigh the struggle. or they just fake being happy, which is what ive been trying to do.

Reactions: BlackNails
uniqueusername39

uniqueusername39

Student
Mar 7, 2023
they're optimistic, and optimism is a delusion. read about the Pollyanna principle

Reactions: BlackNails and Ambivalent1
itsoverforme

itsoverforme

May 31, 2023
A very pessimistic outlook:
People get by because they ignore things that make them upset at the world. I mean no disrespect towards religion, but that's how I've always viewed it; an explanation of our existence so we don't feel pointless. People who believe in a god always have someone who they believe loves them no matter what. Put simply, I feel like it's general delusion and dissociation from what is really happening in the world.
Another explanation could be faking happiness, though I'm sure if everyone on this earth were faking their happiness, more of us would fold and CTB.
Maybe it's a mix of them both.

Reactions: psp3000
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎡 Be all, end all 🎡
Apr 17, 2023
Reactions: Forever Sleep
lastday6116

lastday6116

Gone home
May 31, 2023
I feel so bad for every family that brought in a child that they didn't care about deeply

Reactions: psp3000 and Ambivalent1
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I think that most are just pretending as opening up about their true feelings would just lead to negative consequences, deep down we cannot truly know as to how much other people suffer inside. Those who decide to procreate in this dreadful world are selfish and deluded, I think that for someone to be content in this reality they must be privileged and/or blinded by delusions but I personally believe that humans are never truly satisfied.

Reactions: itsoverforme
SirCalvinXIV

SirCalvinXIV

May 20, 2023
A lot of people choose to be delusional, or more simply ignore reality (similar but different things), which really helps with the mental battle, because what you don't give a fuck about / choose to believe isn't there, can't affect you.

neurotic

neurotic

𝐈 𝐭𝐑𝐒𝐧𝐀 𝐈'𝐦 𝐒𝐧 π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 /// πŸ’œπŸ’šπŸ’™
May 24, 2023
When I used to socialize, the people I knew were all doing alright. There's been a few who weren't fine but they were anomalies.
I genuinely believe it's just blissful ignorance. So congratulations! You're awake! You were born with the red pill!

Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎡 Be all, end all 🎡
Apr 17, 2023
I genuinely believe it's just blissful ignorance. So congratulations! You're awake! You were born with the red pill!
I'm a real human being.

• Yay!
Reactions: neurotic
neurotic

neurotic

𝐈 𝐭𝐑𝐒𝐧𝐀 𝐈'𝐦 𝐒𝐧 π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 /// πŸ’œπŸ’šπŸ’™
May 24, 2023
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I wonder how many are medicated up to the eyeballs- either prescription or self administered.

I don't know. The bigger puzzle to me is children though- like you say- I wonder how many people resent being born- so- then, why inflict that on someone else?

I think a lot of people just believe and accept they are obligated to live- no matter what. They just seem to accept that struggles are a part of life and work from there.