FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That is what I wish for and see as being ideal, I only wish to be completely forgotten about like I never existed in the first place, I just want to peacefully disappear, under no circumstances would I ever wish for this unnecessary existence that just caused suffering to be remembered.

Next to never existing in the first place, having my existence completely erased would be the most ideal outcome. The thought of this existence disappearing comforts me, all that I see as appealing is the absence of everything, I only wish for nothingness.

• Hugs
Reactions: loopdaloop, udusa, CTB Dream and 7 others
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Yes. That way, my Mum would have survived a little longer- she had cancer while carrying me and delayed having chemo. I wouldn't have to kill myself now and people wouldn't need to feel upset about it. I'm sure the universe could survive without me. Lol.

My parents often talk about the film: 'It's a Wonderful Life'. Basically- a suicidal businessman is sent an angel to show him what life would have been like without his existence. It's not to say I haven't been grateful for people in my life. I guess maybe some people have felt the same about me. Others certainly haven't though! Still- it's a stupid premise. If we never existed, people wouldn't know what it would be like if we did exist. They wouldn't have anything to miss! There must be people in this world that it would have been better for everyone if they hadn't come into existence- serial killers, rapists, dictators. I do agree though. For many of us (certainly not all,) existence is the main problem.

• Hugs
Reactions: babychicken🐥, udusa and CTB Dream
beelzebul

beelzebul

(;´д`)ゞ
Oct 10, 2023
yeah. everyone's lives would be better if I just didn't exist.

• Hugs
Reactions: Namensjemand and CTB Dream
Left

Left

4 Dead 3 please release.
Oct 13, 2023
Absolutely. I see my life as a failure from the start. I would've been better off not playing at all.

• Hugs
Reactions: Namensjemand and CTB Dream
CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
Yea rly not want exst this awfl unvrs this awfl species, all awfl ,me injury damage nobod care yea ofc no want stay no want exst no want any

• Hugs
Reactions: Namensjemand
Sprite_Geist

Sprite_Geist

NULL
May 27, 2020
No I would not completely erase my existence, because I like who I am despite what I might say sometimes... minus the flaws and/or negative aspects of course; I have had some great experiences in life as well. From my own personal viewpoint: to erase myself would be similar to permanently deleting an RPG character that I have invested so much time into, and enjoy playing. The issue, is that I dislike the world (or rather the state of it), and the time period which I was born into; this is the part that I would probably change if given the power. Now having said all of this: despite not ever wanting to erase my existence I still want to be forgotten should I eventually go through with suicide, because I do not view myself as important, or too "special" to be expendable.

Sockeye Salmon

Sockeye Salmon

Student
Mar 28, 2018
Yes, I contribute nothing to this world. My life is already meaningless. Erasing my existence would be nothing but a plus for this world.

L

loopdaloop

-
Apr 16, 2023
Yes without a doubt, I wish it were possible.

B

babychicken🐥

Oct 13, 2023
Yes. I wouldnt have to worry about traumatizing people for no reason!! Dead people look creepy!