• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

3dworldsucks

3dworldsucks

Jun 1, 2019
it wouldnt matter right?

Reactions: DyingWitsie
Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
Of course not, unless you need someone to co sign. Then that person is fucked. OR if you change your mind about CTBing... The collection agencies will harass your family members if you CTB though even if none of them co signed.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21Neberg, Circles, Halo13 and 3 others
Sitokirment

Sitokirment

Jun 6, 2019
Why couldn't you? Hell, steal some identities, go to Vegas and fuck around, then do a highdive into the hotel pool from the 10th story.

• Love
Reactions: Vidar33, HappyEnding, DoomedxFromBirth and 5 others
Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
Why couldn't you? Hell, steal some identities, go to Vegas and fuck around, then do a highdive into the hotel pool from the 10th story.

Yep. If you are going to end your life, have some fun, first. But jumping into a pool, sounds like a painful way to go and you'll end up on the news, plus you'll trigger a bunch of people into becoming hardcore pro suffering cultists when they see you slam into the water in front of them or next to them...

Last edited:
Reactions: Vidar33 and Final Escape
Nem

Nem

Drs suck mega ass!
Sep 3, 2018
When I first read it I thought you were going to say take out a few drs!!! Loan?! Fuckin rights, unless you change your mind though...then you'll have to pay some bills but yes the credit companies have screwed us up the ass enough
Peace

Reactions: andy69
S

Saiti

Jun 6, 2019
Dont you usually need like a co-signer or guarantor though if you fail to pay?

Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
Reminds of this funny scene from the movie, Armageddon. But I do not recommend doing what Steve Buscemi's character did just in case you change your mind or your life gets better...

Dont you usually need like a co-signer or guarantor though if you fail to pay?

I think that is only the case if your credit sucks ass or you are poor or both.

Last edited:
Reactions: Saiti
D

DyingWitsie

May 19, 2019
H
it wouldnt matter right?
If i had a job, i would take out a huge loan, fuck some prostitutes then smoke some weed. Take some xans then die in a warm bath..

• Love
Reactions: Vidar33 and VeraEllen
Ashpac

Ashpac

Lost and always will be.
Jul 22, 2018
If you did not co sign it with someone in your life then its fine for you to take a loan out.
If you are going to CTB who gives a shit if they get their money back.
They rob enough people as it is with their bull shit APR representatives.

Reactions: Circles
Letmego. Please

Letmego. Please

Wizard
Nov 18, 2018
Yes you can but please bear in mind that most folks don't succeed so you will just end up with even more shit.

Reactions: Vidar33, H2H2, Circles and 1 other person
J

JoeFailure

Mage
Apr 29, 2019
Of course not, unless you need someone to co sign. Then that person is fucked. OR if you change your mind about CTBing... The collection agencies will harass your family members if you CTB though even if none of them co signed.

Yeah, I might leave it in the suicide note to the family members that they do not have to pay anything in collections if they didn't co-sign. Those agencies try to tell family members they do but they really don't.

Reactions: Circles
riverstyx

riverstyx

Experienced
May 31, 2019
Why introduce additional complexities in an already complex situation?

Taking on additional debt and screwing prostitutes would be the last thing on my mind.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sayo, Circles, Soul and 1 other person
suffering

suffering

Too p*ssy to end it, too suicidal to leave
Aug 17, 2018
I didn't take a loan, but I lived the good life on what I thought would be "my last weeks" and I wasted a lot of money. Turned out I couldn't overcome my survival instinct.
An expensive lesson to pay.
Not to mention that up until that point all of my big life decisions were based on the false assumption that I can commit suicide whenever I want. An assumption that almost ruined my life. Bear in mind that even the most of the best philosophers who hated life still lived till the end, probably because of the same reason.
I'm not saying you don't have what it takes, but if there's a chance that you don't, try not to mess up your life.

Reactions: Vidar33, Sayo and Circles
GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019
Besides the moral ethical aspect of putting others in debt for your temporary benefit. If you survive then you fucked.

Reactions: Vidar33
aneurysm

aneurysm

Mage
Jan 27, 2019
you should do a mukbang

like order all the delicious and unhealthy and weirdest food you've ever wanted

Letmego. Please

Letmego. Please

Wizard
Nov 18, 2018

Just being honest, other people saying yeah go for it, bang a few prostitutes etc are idiots who will never have to suffer the consequences of what they suggest to a desperate person. At least i am honest rather than some kind of sicko dickhead moron.

Last edited: