DarkRose

DarkRose

dark rose
Nov 25, 2022
If you had access to every single medication that is available in a pharmacy. What medication or combination of medication would you choose to CTB?

Cryptonite

Cryptonite

In the state of shock of what happened
Apr 30, 2022
Not a single one probably. Nothing in regular pharmacy is suitable for CTB.

Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
I have read a few things online about olanzapine and it isn't reliable according to the internet. Can you justify you choice?
i took a 250mg overdoes of olanzapine and went into respiratory arrest could of died had i not been found by my mother
98 percent of what i took was olanzapine
44705197 331438744299557 8512212807977009152 n 331438740966224

• Wow
Reactions: bussy and lionetta12
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
yes but dying of olanzapine would take days
no where near that long to die from it, Lack of oxygen to the brain causes loss of consciousness. Brain injury is likely if respiratory arrest goes untreated for more than three minutes, and death is almost certain if more than five minutes.

Reactions: DarkRose
DarkRose

DarkRose

dark rose
Nov 25, 2022
no where near that long to die from it, Lack of oxygen to the brain causes loss of consciousness. Brain injury is likely if respiratory arrest goes untreated for more than three minutes, and death is almost certain if more than five minutes.
ok, thank you for your help!

Justnotme

Justnotme

I want to hang myself
Mar 7, 2022
If I take 250 mg of Olanzapine and I drown in the bathroom, is there a high probability that I will die? Or not?

I am a very stupid person
Ovek in this matter, but if the breathing stops, then the water will not be able to fill the lungs? Does that mean I won't drown?